Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2019, 03:27 PM

34,958 posts, read 16,938,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I see...I was using "you" in a general sense, specifically speaking to Democrats in Congress, not you personally. I don't know what you mean by clipping...I included your entire quote.
You clipped off "(n)ot my philosophy."

Old 10-07-2019, 03:31 PM

22,435 posts, read 11,961,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Hillary did not do the crimes the ‘Pubs and Trey Gowdy so wanted to prove. 9 Benghazi hearings against Hillary and NADA!. You can’t prove anything but Right Wing conspiracy theories, wherever you read them.

Trump is a liar, fraud, and immoral and stupid, and yet you support him. So very sad for you that you are so gullible and desperate to save your lying boy.
You support the democrats. These are the same people who invited illegal aliens and mothers of thugs to the DNC convention. They also put illegal aliens ahead of the millions of suffering underemployed and unemployed American citizens. They also refuse to secure the border and want to amnesty all illegal aliens. Every single democrat candidate for president wants to give all the illegals free health care. Never mind that there are Americans going without.

So sad that you support such immoral behavior and are gullible and desperate to protect such people.

You hold no moral high ground.

Old 10-07-2019, 03:32 PM

22,435 posts, read 11,961,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
You are very good ar repeating yourself...
Thank you! So are you

Old 10-07-2019, 03:32 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,550,989 times
Demwits love fantasies. Even Bernie wrote rape fantasies when he was younger and could still get it up. Since his heart attack, all he has is fantasies now -- sexual and political

Old 10-07-2019, 03:36 PM

19,770 posts, read 9,319,406 times
I think that most people who care about politics are getting very tired of all the desperate moves by the Democrats, and I think that this will actually harm the Democrats more than it will help them. (Just my opinion, of course.)

Old 10-07-2019, 04:09 PM

52,160 posts, read 52,609,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I think that most people who care about politics are getting very tired of all the desperate moves by the Democrats, and I think that this will actually harm the Democrats more than it will help them. (Just my opinion, of course.)
The democrats are turning into a bunch of creeps in my opinion. I want the old school dems for yesteryear. The republicans have always been about big business and all of that. The Dems now seems like all they care about is open borders and wealth redistribution.

I watch all angles of politics and the dems are a joke to me. Both major parties suck but at least with the repugs I have a shot at not having the government control all facets of my life, including medical care.

Old 10-07-2019, 04:15 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,787,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The democrats are turning into a bunch of creeps in my opinion. I want the old school dems for yesteryear. The republicans have always been about big business and all of that. The Dems now seems like all they care about is open borders and wealth redistribution.

I watch all angles of politics and the dems are a joke to me. Both major parties suck but at least with the repugs I have a shot at not having the government control all facets of my life, including medical care.
I think recipients of Medicare would disagree with you about the government healthcare part. I don't know any who don't want that.

Old 10-07-2019, 04:20 PM

52,160 posts, read 52,609,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I think recipients of Medicare would disagree with you about the government healthcare part. I don't know any who don't want that.
Medicare on it's own still falls short and many people have to get the part B or whatever it is. It's not great care and I'm hearing that more doctors won't take it. I'm open to the idea of some kind of medical care for all idea, but not hearing about good practical ways to get it done.

The single payer issue people say that they want but studies show that as people start understand more and more about it that the approval of it drops dramatically. I forget which study it was but it was recently.

Old 10-07-2019, 04:21 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,787,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Medicare on it's own still falls short and many people have to get the part B or whatever it is. It's not great care and I'm hearing that more doctors won't take it. I'm open to the idea of some kind of medical care for all idea, but not hearing about good practical ways to get it done.

The single payer issue people say that they want but studies show that as people start understand more and more about it that the approval of it drops dramatically. I forget which study it was but it was recently.
No, it's not perfect for sure, but beats the majority of seniors not having any.

Old 10-07-2019, 04:25 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,504,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No, it's not perfect for sure, but beats the majority of seniors not having any.
The seniors I work with in my job seem pretty happy with their Medicare. Sure, some have supplement plans OR Advantage plans - but not all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.