Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2020, 06:07 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Have that much faith in Biden eh?
Nope, I’m for Buttigieg or Bloomberg. I don’t think Trump can beat them, especially Bloomberg.

I can’t wait to see Bloomberg’s 60 second anti-Trump commercial on the Super Bowl.

Old 01-17-2020, 08:37 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Nope, I’m for Buttigieg or Bloomberg. I don’t think Trump can beat them, especially Bloomberg.

I can’t wait to see Bloomberg’s 60 second anti-Trump commercial on the Super Bowl.
Trump is one of the worst people to walk the face of the earth. He's more like an orangutan but that insults the majestic primate. He is worse than Ted Bundy of blessed memory or Bernie Madoff. But that insults the breed. On the other hand, any of the possible Democratic candidates, including Buttigieg or Bloomberg is perfection defined. These people are as clean as a hound's tooth, competent, thorough and honest.

Old 01-17-2020, 08:58 PM

32,066 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Have that much faith in Biden eh?
Yes, Biden would win against Trump. I believe if Biden ran in 2016 he would have won. Trump is toxic to our country. He pits us against each other instead of trying to unite us. He calls anyone who disagrees with him the enemy. Just look at his rallies. Is this what a president does. This is not normal. We have to stop the hate.

Old 01-18-2020, 01:42 AM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Yes, Biden would win against Trump. I believe if Biden ran in 2016 he would have won. Trump is toxic to our country. He pits us against each other instead of trying to unite us. He calls anyone who disagrees with him the enemy. Just look at his rallies. Is this what a president does. This is not normal. We have to stop the hate.
I agree. He is a simian.

Old 01-18-2020, 05:02 AM

25,732 posts, read 12,808,029 times
No, generally speaking, Liberals do not feel that Trumps will be removed.

I started a thread asking for people to go onto the record if they thought Trump would be removed. Out of 183 posts (as of right now), only 2 said they expected Trump to be removed.

So, there is your definitive answer. A very small percent, perhaps as small as 2% are predicting removal.

So far as writing out their fantasies...I'm not sure, I didn't ask that question, and that would be wide open to interpretation.

Even though they dont predict removal, they still seem to write/talk about it a LOT. That is fact. Maybe its a release for them, and helps them to cope.

Old 01-18-2020, 09:57 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times
If Trump is removed, we would have Pence--almost as bad as Trump and a religious nutcase.

Old 01-18-2020, 10:11 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,811,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
If Trump is removed, we would have Pence--almost as bad as Trump and a religious nutcase.
I don't think there would be much difference. Trump keeps doubling down with the religious stuff in order to keep his base energized. Pence isn't a bully though they way Trump is.

I believe that if the Christian Right didn't have the power they currently have in this country, Trump would be removed. However, he's protected because half the country believe he was "chosen by God" to end abortion, stamp out the gay agenda, and "bring Christ back to America."

Old 01-18-2020, 11:28 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,162,262 times
This is not a liberal thing per se. Replace the word liberal with Deep State and you now know the true battle lines. DS merely using the Democrats (this time) to oust a POTUS that was not selected by them. Just remember Trump was not supposed to win. Same thing would apply if somehow a rogue Democrat would have won. The Deep State would be using the Republican party as the vehicle to remove the unwanted President.

Watch Glenn Beck: Hydra for a great summary of what is going on these days. Eye opening indeed.

Old 01-18-2020, 11:35 AM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Impeachment over an innocuous phone call will be dead before it really even begins. Trump is not going anywhere
The democrats are idiots and they know it and they know we know it.

They are not even a worthy foe.

Just go back and look at the Kavanaugh Hearings, then prior to that, just about a week prior, watch the Kavanaugh Confirmation of documents and Nomination where the democrats and their paid protesters, even before criminal Diane Feinstein and liar Chrissey Ford went "WAA"!

They're a bunch of idiot spoiled crybabies and they're all gonna get spanked.

Old 01-18-2020, 11:41 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Bernie: white people don’t know what it’s like to be poor

Obama: women are better leaders than men

Spare me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies