Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 07:52 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
How do you know that?

In the whistleblower's letter....

Page 3, 4th paragraph, last sentence....

ETA: Here is a link to the document: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistle...-ahead-of-dni/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2019, 07:57 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Conservative Tree House. LOL

Keep up the good work.
I know huh! Lol! Try a creditable source, OP, like MSNBC. If you want serious unbiased news based ONLY on FACTS!, try CNN! Especially journalists like Don Lemon.

Old 09-26-2019, 07:58 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
In the whistleblower's letter....

Page 3, 4th paragraph, last sentence....
???

Here is page 3, paragraph 4:
https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com...df4.pdf#page=1

Quote:
Based on my understanding, there were approximately a dozen White House officials who listened to the call-a mixture of policy officials and duty officers in the White House Situation Room, as is customary.

In addition to White House personnel, I was told that a State Department official, Mr. T. Ulrich Brechbuhl, also listened in on the call.

I was not the only non-White House official to receive a readout of the call. Based on my understanding, multiple State Department and Intelligence Community officials were also briefed on the contents of the call as outlined above.
So yes, the whistle blower does in fact know that the information came from people who listened to the phone call themselves. There were a bunch of people who listened to the phone call. That, of course, is where the concerns and information came from in the first place.

Old 09-26-2019, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDann636 View Post
The White House Staffers were in the Situation room. According to the WhistleBlower, who Maguire said was credible, 6 different individuals related the contents of the conversation. As others already posted, expect Trump to Clean house. The staffers in the Situation room are typically a mix of appointed and career intelligence people. I expect the career folks to get the “you’re FIRED” treatment

Did you even read the whistleblowers letter? Page 3, 4th paragraph, last sentence.....

"I do not know whether anyone was physically present with the president during the call" Those are the exact words.....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistle...-ahead-of-dni/

Go read it, it might do you good....

Old 09-26-2019, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
???

Here is page 3, paragraph 4:
https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com...df4.pdf#page=1

So yes, the whistle blower does in fact know that the information came from people who listened to the phone call themselves. There were a bunch of people who listened to the phone call. That, of course, is where the concerns and information came from in the first place.

Did you read the LAST sentence? does not seem you did....

"I do not know whether anyone was physically present with the President during the call."

Old 09-26-2019, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Did you even read the whistleblowers letter? Page 3, 4th paragraph, last sentence.....

"I do not know whether anyone was physically present with the president during the call" Those are the exact words.....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistle...-ahead-of-dni/

Go read it, it might do you good....
And these were also his exact words:

"there were approximately a dozen White House officials who listened to the call"

Plus:

"a State Department official, Mr. T. Ulrich Brechbuhl, also listened in on the call"

So, there were about a dozen people who actually listened in on the call. And your complaint is that he was unsure if anyone was physically in the same room as him? What would it matter if anyone was physically in the same room as long as a dozen or so people were listening in on the call?

If that's all you can come up with goes to show how desperate you are.

Old 09-26-2019, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Did you read the LAST sentence? does not seem you did....

"I do not know whether anyone was physically present with the President during the call."
Did you not read these sentences? It seems you did not:

"there were approximately a dozen White House officials who listened to the call"

Plus:

"a State Department official, Mr. T. Ulrich Brechbuhl, also listened in on the call"

Old 09-26-2019, 08:14 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Bang on.

He saw POTUS committing a felony by again requesting foreign election interference, and he put country first.
He didn't do it, and it's not a crime. The lies you people tell!

Old 09-26-2019, 08:23 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,010,801 times
Funny how both sides are willing draw battle lines before we even know anything about anything regarding this person.

It's DDS (duopoly derangement syndrome), and no it will not fix your cavities. Just the reverse.

Old 09-26-2019, 08:28 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
If this was so egregious why didn't any one of the at least 12 people in the room say something themselves?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies