Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2019, 06:20 AM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times

Advertisements

her parents belong in jail. The accuser should be in custody also. Dems love to feed into phony racism.

Old 10-01-2019, 06:21 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,254,101 times
with more and more false stories popping up along with bogus accusations of rape, it puts the #metoo movement in shambles as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
her parents belong in jail. The accuser should be in custody also. Dems love to feed into phony racism.

Old 10-01-2019, 06:37 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,262,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Usually this business model works great.
Create fake event
Post on web
Claim racism
Sue
Settle

Old 10-01-2019, 06:38 AM

19,807 posts, read 9,367,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
and what made you think this actually happened???/
Because I saw the video, and imo, the girl seemed genuinely upset. Again, as I said earlier, "Color me gullible".

Old 10-01-2019, 06:39 AM

78,426 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
We can't even use FBI numbers given the fact that everything done by a white person to a black person is considered a hate crime, and few black on white crimes are considered hate crimes.

But you have a valid point.
Go look at the actual FBI hate crime statistics. Despite a 6-1 population difference, the hate crime difference by offender is only 2-1 meaning that blacks have a 3x higher rate.

Old 10-01-2019, 06:41 AM

24,415 posts, read 23,070,474 times
If she was a little older, she should be charged with a hate crime and sent to juvenile detention. But she's pretty young and there may be mental health issues or she hated the school for whatever reason and wanted a way out. Bad judgment.
The wife of Mike Pence teaching there has to be considered. Maybe she heard things at home and came up with a plan to get some attention. I heard the parents apology and it seemed carefully crafted and heartfelt. But they'll be looked at as will the vulture lawyers, carrion eating activists and buzzard media that swooped down to feast on a ( fake news) story.
Now explain to me how a 30 something gay man could do the same thing and have crooked politicians get him off the hook and have it be forgotten so quickly.

Old 10-01-2019, 06:51 AM

78,426 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Because I saw the video, and imo, the girl seemed genuinely upset. Again, as I said earlier, "Color me gullible".
She's a trained manipulator and knows how to play her gender and race to the hilt at the age of 12-13 when someone gets on her bad side.

I know someone that ran into a pack of girls that tried to pull the same thing on them but the girls got caught in the lie eventually, but not before a veritable lynch mob of angry people made their life hell.

Maybe that's why I find the peoples knee-jerk reactions in these cases to be so disturbing, I've known someone that was on the other side of the finger point and it nearly ruined their lives. Hey, if they have hard evidence that's one thing but a one-sided accusation leading to immediate outrage and condemnation is something we all need to work on.

Old 10-01-2019, 06:55 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I'm going to say it again:

Details.

You all have got to start paying attention to the details, even the little, tiny ones that most think are insignificant. Analyze what you are told, don't just take it at face value.

For some, it was the words that were used. You have to put your bias aside and step back into reality and realize that some words are not said by a group of people. As another poster said, I've also never heard a single white person in my entire life ever use the word "nappy" - well, I guess that Imus guy did, but I mean people that I know.

For me, it was that, according to the story, she said nothing for 2 days until her grandmother asked her about her hair. If her parents are attentive enough to put her in a private school, they are attentive enough to know wth happened to her dang hair.

This was a mixture of stupid, sloppy reporting and a flat out lie.

The details are what matter, not the claim. Pay attention to the details. The "Justice for Juicy" story was like the "Beginner's Guide To Picking Apart The Details To Reveal A Hoax". It was one of the easiest ones out of all of the hoaxes to pick apart. That should have been a training class for those who fall for the stupid fake tears and hiccuping and carrying on.

Details matter. Your bias when it comes to how people actually conduct themselves also makes you (general) blind. The fact is, regardless of differences in us, most people operate very similarly.
Yes, people with deep psychological issues operate similarly. Yet race and culture has lots to do with why people with psych issues are looked at as just a girl being part of the "less intelligent" or just "normal" behavior for boys.

Old 10-01-2019, 06:58 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
If she was a little older, she should be charged with a hate crime and sent to juvenile detention. But she's pretty young and there may be mental health issues or she hated the school for whatever reason and wanted a way out. Bad judgment.
The wife of Mike Pence teaching there has to be considered. Maybe she heard things at home and came up with a plan to get some attention. I heard the parents apology and it seemed carefully crafted and heartfelt. But they'll be looked at as will the vulture lawyers, carrion eating activists and buzzard media that swooped down to feast on a ( fake news) story.
Now explain to me how a 30 something gay man could do the same thing and have crooked politicians get him off the hook and have it be forgotten so quickly.
Maybe she did not belong there but was forced into it by the parents and a society that forces people together who otherwise would not naturally form relationships.

Old 10-01-2019, 07:10 AM

50,309 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBentley View Post
I'll bet dollars to donuts that this turns out to be hoax #17,643 in the continuing "whitey bad" narrative.

Ding

Post #2 nailed it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies