Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2019, 03:55 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Look, Trump supporters will always be stone cold crazy and treasonous no matter what.

We can't run this country by catering to this disaster of a party. If what Trump did warrants an impeachment under the law, then that's what this country should do. If you choose to make an exception because you fear it may hurt someone's feeling or make the crazies even crazier; you've already lost.

You are talking about the crazy Democrat party right?

They have been obsessed and crazed since Nov 8 2016.

From day one for no reason it was a hysterical "Impeach 45" and nothing has changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPtlSzktnGk

Old 09-27-2019, 04:14 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Look, you see these Always Trumpers - Donald is their God. In their eyes, there is literally no conceivable scenario in which Donald could be in the wrong about really anything, ever. He really wasn't joking about shooting people on 5th Avenue and not losing support - that is true. For all his many flaws, we have never seen such an effective brainwasher in our lifetimes.

Impeach the guy and they will all believe it’s a political coup. There will be riots in the streets and the already bad divisions in the country will become unbearable. Increased division and toxicity only plays into Trump's hands; it energizes his base.

Unless the level of evidence significantly increases to show more systemic violations, I'd rather we solve this through the next election so that it has the credibility of the voice of the people behind it. Russia or whatever, I never believed our elections were truly compromised. Trump won fair and square, and he should lose in the same way.
Let me guess, you think impeachment means to remove from office? We welcome impeachment, as it will continue to make the Dems look like partisan hacks and this process a witch hunt. He will never be removed from office by the Senate.

Old 09-27-2019, 04:18 AM

30,366 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
I think before you impeach him he has to do something wrong other than call you on your stuff
The Demonics have been looking for an excuse to impeach him since election night and have jumped at a series of lies and delusions....the fact is, the Demonics will likely vote to impeach but no Senator has ever voted to remove from office a President of their party so Trump won't be removed from office even if the Demonic House vote to impeach him.

For the Demonics, I think they know Trump will win a 2nd term and are desperate to destroy the nation for it.

Old 09-27-2019, 05:01 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You are talking about the crazy Democrat party right?

They have been obsessed and crazed since Nov 8 2016.

From day one for no reason it was a hysterical "Impeach 45" and nothing has changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPtlSzktnGk

The right-wing is so crazy and detached from reality that they think a video showing the Democrats already knew in 2016 how corrupt Trump is and they knew impeachment is looming; would somehow paints the Democrats in a bad light.

Using their logic, the guy who predicted the sub-prime mortgage meltdown is crazy; while those who drank the kool aid is the not-crazy.

Old 09-27-2019, 05:06 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
The equation has changed because a candidate employed a foreign power to win a domestic election. That's unacceptable.
But Hillary didn't win - she only used a foreign power for the dosier and the many of millions she accepted from the arab countries.

Old 09-27-2019, 05:09 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,399,488 times
I used to think the same that impeachment was not a good idea. I realize I was wrong. Trump is such an aberration and cancer upon the presidency that he needs to go.

Trump brought this on himself. He played chicken with Nancy Pelosi and he lost.

Support for impeachment is growing and will continue to grow.

You know why?

Because Trump is truly unbalanced and can't handle this type of pressure. His true colors will become apparent to all except his most unhinged supporters.

Last edited by TreeBeard; 09-27-2019 at 05:21 AM..

Old 09-27-2019, 05:20 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,666,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
The equation has changed because a candidate employed a foreign power to win a domestic election. That's unacceptable.

and she still lost, how embarrassing.

Old 09-27-2019, 05:28 AM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
And yet the DOJ has already ruled that there were no laws violated.
Well if William Barr says so it must be true.

Old 09-27-2019, 05:29 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Look, Trump supporters will always be stone cold crazy and treasonous no matter what.

We can't run this country by catering to this disaster of a party. If what Trump did warrants an impeachment under the law, then that's what this country should do. If you choose to make an exception because you fear it may hurt someone's feeling or make the crazies even crazier; you've already lost.

Actually we have been running the country catering to a disaster of a party - The Democratic party and it's been going on for years. They've made excuses for years for their leaders who have broken the law and many of those situations have affected the American people more so than anything you're latest little conspiracy theory has done.

The Democratic party has made changes because it fears it's hurt someone feelings not once but multiple times - putting the feeling of the majority of the American people on the back burner. Due to that the Democratic party is dissolving and they are coming up with any excuse to come back in power and totally destroy this nation. Until the Democratic party gets back to a more moderate leaning and quits letting the far left do as they want - you will continue to disintegrate.

Old 09-27-2019, 05:36 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Look, you see these Always Trumpers - Donald is their God. In their eyes, there is literally no conceivable scenario in which Donald could be in the wrong about really anything, ever. He really wasn't joking about shooting people on 5th Avenue and not losing support - that is true. For all his many flaws, we have never seen such an effective brainwasher in our lifetimes.

Impeach the guy and they will all believe it’s a political coup. There will be riots in the streets and the already bad divisions in the country will become unbearable. Increased division and toxicity only plays into Trump's hands; it energizes his base.

Unless the level of evidence significantly increases to show more systemic violations, I'd rather we solve this through the next election so that it has the credibility of the voice of the people behind it. Russia or whatever, I never believed our elections were truly compromised. Trump won fair and square, and he should lose in the same way.
It’s better to lose an election doing the right thing. Maybe that’s a little Ned Stark of me but I think you have to stand up for your principles otherwise why even have them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies