Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2019, 12:08 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
fantasy as in the Whip Smart and Highly Competent Good Guy With A Gun Robert Mueller has the goods on Trump.

because that fantasy blew up in your face
Not fantasy, Trump constantly claimed Obama was not U.S. born.

I will be you $1,000 dollars I can show proof of that. Give me your paypal info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2019, 12:10 AM

10,105 posts, read 7,404,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Not fantasy, Trump constantly claimed Obama was not U.S. born.

I will be you $1,000 dollars I can show proof of that. Give me your paypal info.
I know what Trump said about that issue. It is interesting to me you are bringing it up when OBama is no longer president on a topic about Joe Biden's corruption.

You want to make this topic about Donald J Trump but it is about good ol Joe.

Old 09-29-2019, 12:14 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
I know what Trump said about that issue. It is interesting to me you are bringing it up when OBama is no longer president on a topic about Joe Biden's corruption.

You want to make this topic about Donald J Trump but it is about good ol Joe.
So you admit Trump is liar. Correct?

Old 09-29-2019, 12:18 AM

I don't admit that. Skepticism is not lying and it is also not equivalent to Joe admitting on camera that he is corrupt.

It has always amazed me how thin skinned liberals are about the birtherism stuff because no prominent Republican in office tried to get Obama removed from office over that. there is no way even if Obama was born in Kenya that he would be removed from office over it.

it is the most trivial thing yet the hardcore Obama supporters obsess about it. Obama hasn't been president for 3 years but you are stewing over comments Trump made about the birth certificate issue when he was a celebrity real estate guy.

I could put forth substantial criticisms of Trump , you are talking about some trivial opinion about birth certificates.

I'd rather somebody doubt I was born in this country than accuse me of being a traitor and agent of Russia who stole the election with Russia's help.

Now ya'll want to impeach the scandalous DJT for talking about Biden's self admitted corruption with the Ukraine guy. How do we have free speech in this country if we can't talk about Obama's birth certificate or Biden's self admitted corruption without Democrats trying to criminalize us for it.

Last edited by ClemVegas; 09-29-2019 at 12:28 AM..

Old 09-29-2019, 05:48 AM

1,705 posts, read 538,250 times
trump asked Russia for help getting dirt on Hillary on National TV so he could use it in his campaign.
Russia answered with dirt on Hillary.

trump has had 2 or 3 meetings with Putin all alone, with no translator or other US officials in the room.

trumps son in law, asked the Russian ambassador for a secret "back channel" to the Kremlin, so they could communicate without US agencies listening in.

trump asks Ukrainian President for a "favor" manufacturing dirt on Bides son.. while withholding $390 Million in military aid, while they are under attack from Russia.

Old 09-29-2019, 05:54 AM

1,705 posts, read 538,250 times
Quote:
Now ya'll want to impeach the scandalous DJT for talking about Biden's self admitted corruption with the Ukraine guy. How do we have free speech in this country if we can't talk about Obama's birth certificate or Biden's self admitted corruption without Democrats trying to criminalize us for it.

Please.. could Moderators please delete these posts that are a proven lie by now??
Its not helping the conversation when people keep popping in an claiming Lies as Truths...

Biden was tasked by NATO allies, US government, non-gov agencies to pressure out the investigator, using Aide money, because he was NOT INVESTIGATING corruption in Ukraine.

PLEASE read up on this..

He was not helping his son... he was on official business getting rid on the Prosecutor because he was ALLOWING corruption in a country NATO was trying to help with funds.

PLEASE READ about it.

Now, that Bidens son was suddenly hired on a Ukrainian Gas company is sketchy.. YES VERY.
And you can bet your @ss that other high ranking politicians have their family members on different company boards, using their influence for cash!!

But Biden was there to get rid of the prosecutor because he was NOT INVESTIGATING corruption.

Old 09-29-2019, 07:25 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
You have falsely called Trump an agent of Russia and a traitor.

When sane people ask you for evidence of this incredible accusation, you and other Democrats don't have anything coherent to say.

Your party has for 3 years claimed Donald J Trump is an agent of Russia and stole the election from Hillary because Russia interfered in the election on his behalf. Your party has consisitently said Donald J Trump is a traitor, the same guy who has a problem with athletes bending the knee during the national anthem.

Then you pop up on here and call me stupid.
The never ending Liberal cry-babies will always wet their pants and stomp their feet that their nasty queen Hillary should have won! But she did not win. Trump did. America loves Trump. That is why he is our President. They know the Liberal media is lying non-stop, hour after hour, about the Transcript Hoax. They know their LOSER Schiff fabricated the report on LIVE TV but they don't care.... Karma will be visiting him soon. Mark my words.

Old 09-29-2019, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Please.. could Moderators please delete these posts that are a proven lie by now??
Its not helping the conversation when people keep popping in an claiming Lies as Truths...

Biden was tasked by NATO allies, US government, non-gov agencies to pressure out the investigator, using Aide money, because he was NOT INVESTIGATING corruption in Ukraine.

PLEASE read up on this..

He was not helping his son... he was on official business getting rid on the Prosecutor because he was ALLOWING corruption in a country NATO was trying to help with funds.

PLEASE READ about it.

Now, that Bidens son was suddenly hired on a Ukrainian Gas company is sketchy.. YES VERY.
And you can bet your @ss that other high ranking politicians have their family members on different company boards, using their influence for cash!!

But Biden was there to get rid of the prosecutor because he was NOT INVESTIGATING corruption.
If you believe that, you will believe anything Democrats say.

Biden admitted to using his position as VP to threaten Ukraine with ending federal aid to their country if they did not end the investigation into his son's company. Ukraine then fired the prosecutor. That's corruption. You don't fight corruption by engaging in it.

Last edited by ClemVegas; 09-29-2019 at 09:04 AM..

Old 09-29-2019, 08:59 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Here is a YT link for anyone having problems with the OP link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbixdV2F6Ts

Old 09-29-2019, 09:02 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northman83 View Post
please.. Could moderators please delete these posts that are a proven lie by now??
Its not helping the conversation when people keep popping in an claiming lies as truths...

Biden was tasked by nato allies, us government, non-gov agencies to pressure out the investigator, using aide money, because he was not investigating corruption in ukraine.

Please read up on this..

He was not helping his son... He was on official business getting rid on the prosecutor because he was allowing corruption in a country nato was trying to help with funds.

Please read about it.

Now, that bidens son was suddenly hired on a ukrainian gas company is sketchy.. Yes very.

But biden was there to get rid of the prosecutor because he was not investigating corruption.
Barbara Streisand
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies