Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 09:15 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,720,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Henry was hiding behind the reports (biased media lies) instead of focusing on the transcripts. It kind of surprised me as I thought he was better than that. Levin, put him in his place, and rightfully so.
Though I agree with you that Henry is a pretty good guy generally, he strikes me as being somewhat insecure and unsure of himself. And I think that's why he loses his way at times, getting caught up in the media stampede.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2019, 09:17 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
I honestly believe this is designed to be a deflection / distraction from the revelations that will be presented in the IG report or come out in other reporting. The criminality and treason from Hillary/Obama and deep state can not be understated - not to mention the Epstein entanglements. They must be held accountable. Trillions missing, people missing or dead, laws broken, national security put at risk. This is one big sh#$ show and we have a front row seat.

Old 09-30-2019, 09:23 AM

10,068 posts, read 14,444,601 times
This whistleblower thing has so many holes in it, and so many obvious questions just screaming "set up."

It's another attempt to take down the president by the very desperate Democrats. It's starting to become laughable it's so pathetic.

Did they learn their tactics from the cartoon Tom and Jerry?

The take down attempts are becoming so bad that "sore losers" should be the Democrat party name at this point.

Old 09-30-2019, 09:37 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Mods. pls move to the "journalism" area.

OP, try to post in the right places. No one wants this board filled up with what the latest paid talking head says.
Translation, truth hurts and I need this deflected so I can strengthen my TDS.

Old 09-30-2019, 10:36 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Mods. pls move to the "journalism" area.

OP, try to post in the right places. No one wants this board filled up with what the latest paid talking head says.
Clever girl. This is absolutely in the right place....its central to the essence of the fight.

Old 09-30-2019, 10:37 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Agreed-

The left is initiating impeachment, simply because they don't like Trump, as no crime has been committed.

The dems are setting a dangerous tradition, as dem presidents in the future will be treated like the dems treated Trump.
"The dems are setting a dangerous tradition," they have done this before, then cried when the repubs did the same to them.

Old 09-30-2019, 10:42 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDann636 View Post
There are allegations of a crime. The investigation will determine if laws were violated

The Republicans were threatening impeachment of Hillary prior to the election. Remember?
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016...aching-clinton
And you think Vanity Fair is a serious news outlet!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies