Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 02:20 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,765,029 times

Advertisements

Wow, they actually gave him a good amount of time. Since I listen to him on a nearly daily basis this was just going back over things I've heard from him already.

But some of the main things that he points out.

They changed the whistle blower process to let this happen.

Who changed it, who approved it, why was it changed and why was it changed just in time to let this whistle blower use it.

Who is the whistle blower and why should his name be kept secret. The only thing the whistle blower statute does is protect him from be retaliated against in his job.

Who did the whistle blower get his information from. How did they get it.

Name the exact statute and law that Trump broke that you are charging him on.

Nancy changed the rules on how impeachment works to eliminate most of the house and all of the people in the US from being involved.

If they finally say he's been impeached and never bring up a vote in the house, does the senate get to ignore it because it doesn't follow standard procedure, or do they have to accept the fact that pelosi changed the rules and that's what impeachment is now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3vUQFi_jENA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2019, 03:26 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
This is one of those times he is hard to listen too. Too bad Levin had to be obnoxious instead of just answering questions concisely. Telling the host over and over to hold on, lol. Control freak acting like it's his show.
When he's acting like a normal human being he's quite good at times.

Old 09-30-2019, 06:01 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,210,815 times
I kept asking in another thread what crimes. And I was told it was in the whistleblower report which is tainted by second and third hand information.

I can’t see any criminal activity.

Yet the left is so afflicted with TDS along with press and Biden trying to quash what happened in Ukraine.

So now I want to know what is going on in the Ukraine other than Biden jr peddling influence.

Old 09-30-2019, 08:44 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,650,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I kept asking in another thread what crimes. And I was told it was in the whistleblower report which is tainted by second and third hand information.

I can’t see any criminal activity.

Yet the left is so afflicted with TDS along with press and Biden trying to quash what happened in Ukraine.

So now I want to know what is going on in the Ukraine other than Biden jr peddling influence.

Agreed-

The left is initiating impeachment, simply because they don't like Trump, as no crime has been committed.

The dems are setting a dangerous tradition, as dem presidents in the future will be treated like the dems treated Trump.

Old 09-30-2019, 08:54 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,558,636 times
Levin could have been A LOT harder on Ed Henry, who I generally like. However, Henry is acting more like the mainstream media these days, and Levin called him out on it.

I miss James Rosen, who I thought was a top notch D.C. reporter. He got "investigated" by the Obama admin along with Cheryl Attkisson and a few others.

Old 09-30-2019, 09:00 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,088,992 times
God I love this guy. A true American.

Old 09-30-2019, 09:03 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,710,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Levin could have been A LOT harder on Ed Henry, who I generally like. However, Henry is acting more like the mainstream media these days, and Levin called him out on it.

I miss James Rosen, who I thought was a top notch D.C. reporter. He got "investigated" by the Obama admin along with Cheryl Attkisson and a few others.
That's right....he was obnoxious there. And when a reporter is in-your-face obnoxious he/she is almost always on the wrong side of the issue. Reporters who are on solid ground don't need to be.

Old 09-30-2019, 09:06 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,663,106 times
Mods. pls move to the "journalism" area.

OP, try to post in the right places. No one wants this board filled up with what the latest paid talking head says.

Old 09-30-2019, 09:08 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,558,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
That's right....he was obnoxious there. And when a reporter is in-your-face obnoxious he/she is almost always on the wrong side of the issue. Reporters who are on solid ground don't need to be.
Henry was hiding behind the reports (biased media lies) instead of focusing on the transcripts. It kind of surprised me as I thought he was better than that. Levin, put him in his place, and rightfully so.

Old 09-30-2019, 09:12 AM

5,976 posts, read 2,231,948 times
Levin and the President want to Hang the Messenger. One thing we know is the Whistle Blower did not make this public, likely this information came directly from the Trump Administration leakers, his administration leaks like crazy.

If the information is accurate and the person broke no laws by providing the information through Secure Non-Public channel then why Hang the messenger?

And why all the whining about Nepotism from Trump supporters. Trump's kids are literally in his Administration solely because of their Daddy and Daddy-in-law. You threw my concern for Hunter Biden out when the Fashion Queen and Condo guy (Ivanka and Jared) started making Foreign policy for the USA.

You either think Nepotism is good or bad, cannot be a "It depends on the Party" argument.

BTW, if the Whistle Blower process was changed then it was changed under Trump's Administration. Either Trump is in charge and in control of his Executive branch or he is not. He has been President for 3 years, at this point he IS the Deep State. So again I ask is he in charge or not?

Last edited by Daryl_G; 09-30-2019 at 09:21 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies