Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2019, 07:29 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,053,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
She was testifying as to her experience - not trying to prove something in a court of law.

As to Trump and Brett....no one would EVER suggest that Trump would hold P grabbing against Brett, Epstein or anyone else. But the Senate could have given consideration that maybe he should stay in the fairly high court that he was already in.
let's say you were going for a job and I come and spread a rumor you touched a kid with zero evidence and this causes you to be disqualified. Would be OK with that?

Old 10-01-2019, 07:36 PM

20,956 posts, read 8,589,461 times
A local woman here just turned 107 today.

Those wishing for Ginsburg to expire might have a bit of a wait. And, of course being such honorable people, they would never agree that a POTUS on his way out or a year away from an Election should ever appoint a Justice anyway.

Right? We want the American People to decide in the next election as it should be.

Old 10-01-2019, 07:37 PM

9,885 posts, read 10,907,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Except Dotard won't pick anyone. That would be Biden.

And if multiple women testify under oath that Biden's nominee assaulted them, and if they have dozens of confirmed witnesses, and if they submit signed depositions, and if the nominee responds like a deranged maniac, perjuring himself in the process, yes, I think Biden should remove such a nominee. Because that nominee is likely a rapist, just like Kavanaugh.

Well, if it is biden, ya can't blame me! I will never vote for that person!

Old 10-01-2019, 07:38 PM

20,956 posts, read 8,589,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
let's say you were going for a job and I come and spread a rumor you touched a kid with zero evidence and this causes you to be disqualified. Would be OK with that?
If there was all the talk (including by his male friends) of pee pee whipping out and such things........with one applicant and NONE of it with 10 other applicants, I think I would take that into consideration for an important position.

Thanks for the ask. It's always best to pick the best of the best...the ones without the same questions as to their character.

Old 10-01-2019, 07:40 PM

77,822 posts, read 59,987,722 times
Holy cow, we have some seriously deranged posters talking about dozens of witnesses to Kavanaugh assaulting people that don't exist among other issues. No wonder they don't source anything, it might conflict with their mental fantasy world and cause a schism.

Old 10-01-2019, 07:40 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,053,703 times
Quote:
If there was all the talk (including by his male friends) of pee pee whipping out and such things........with one applicant and NONE of it with 10 other applicants, I think I would take that into consideration for an important position.

Thanks for the ask. It's always best to pick the best of the best...the ones without the same questions as to their character.
you didn't answer my question

Old 10-01-2019, 07:42 PM

29,960 posts, read 18,525,884 times
Quote:
A local woman here just turned 107 today.

Those wishing for Ginsburg to expire might have a bit of a wait. And, of course being such honorable people, they would never agree that a POTUS on his way out or a year away from an Election should ever appoint a Justice anyway.

Right? We want the American People to decide in the next election as it should be.
She has pancreatic cancer. She has already eclipsed the normal life expectancy for that tumor.

Old 10-01-2019, 07:45 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,671,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Yes, rape is so amusing, isn't it?

And women who are brave enough to come forward to speak up about having been raped, oh, that's just a barrel of laughs, and a great target for mockery.

i have no problem with women coming forward if they were raped, but they need to bring evidence to the table to be believed.

Old 10-01-2019, 07:58 PM

13,489 posts, read 4,805,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Blasey Ford wasn't raped.
You. Don't. Know. That.

True, she did not have evidence to prove it. And because of that, the Senate had to disregard the accusations against Kavanaugh. But that in no way proves that she was lying.

Given the pervasive problem of women being assaulted in this country, to have thread that makes a joke out of rape is truly disgusting.

Old 10-01-2019, 08:13 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,816,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Yes, rape is so amusing, isn't it?

And women who are brave enough to come forward to speak up about having been raped, oh, that's just a barrel of laughs, and a great target for mockery.
Fake rape stories by bimbos who can't recall but they just KNOW something happened somewhere, sometime by someone though they don't recall who it was they just KNOW it was whoever they are accusing at the moment to carry out a leftist agenda. There's nothing brave about them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies