Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2019, 10:42 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,122,698 times

Advertisements

This thread is concrete proof that Trump really could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and his followers would be perfectly fine with it - as long as the person he shot was a Democrat, of course! Trumplings don't care what he's done, as long as he trolls Democrats. They are all complicit in his criminality by condoning and denying it.

Just today, he randomly suggested China should investigate the Bidens. No basis for that of course, other than his complete desperation and willingness to do anything and everything he can to try to win in 2020 and stave off the forthcoming criminal charges that he will no longer have a lapdog DOJ to protect him from and no more claims that he can't be charged with anything because he's the President.

Too bad Trumplings think the 2nd Amendment is the only law that exists and they ignore everything else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2019, 01:11 PM

8,343 posts, read 4,329,659 times
Look at the simple fact that Americans have had political disagreements since the founding fathers. I personally have seen and heard political differences for at least 60 years.

Never have I seen the country divided like it is now. Never have I seen hate and ideological differences like we see every day since Trump came into office.

Trump sows hate and malice. Trump divided us, where any kind of a l good leader would be trying to unite us. Trump has no concept of unity. Trump has zero ability to lead. His administration is the definition of chaos. The constitution and law mean nothing to him unless he can use them to his personal advantage.

At first I thought he was only immature but his defiance of truth, logic and inability to accept the reality of his own failure only emphasize his mental instability.

Old 10-03-2019, 01:53 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,713,784 times
Trump loves America!

Americans feel that from this great President and that's why America loves Trump!

Trump 2020!

Old 10-03-2019, 02:08 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,783,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Yet I notice that you don't refute any of them - some of which might be considered treasonous.
As the old saying goes..."Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts", by one of your guys no less.....

Most of the 'facts' you list ares imply matters of opinion...you should not believe all that you read, even if it makes you fell good....

Old 10-03-2019, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Look at the simple fact that Americans have had political disagreements since the founding fathers. I personally have seen and heard political differences for at least 60 years.

Never have I seen the country divided like it is now. Never have I seen hate and ideological differences like we see every day since Trump came into office.

Trump sows hate and malice. Trump divided us, where any kind of a l good leader would be trying to unite us. Trump has no concept of unity. Trump has zero ability to lead. His administration is the definition of chaos. The constitution and law mean nothing to him unless he can use them to his personal advantage.

At first I thought he was only immature but his defiance of truth, logic and inability to accept the reality of his own failure only emphasize his mental instability.
I'll post this again........"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts"

Nice opinions...

Old 10-03-2019, 04:35 PM

18,556 posts, read 7,326,819 times
Quote:

Trump sows hate and malice.
No. That's backward. Your hatred of the people who voted for him preceded his election, and it preceded any reciprocal hatred of you.

We are willing to separate and let you do things your way in your own territory. Are you willing to grant us the same favor?

Old 10-03-2019, 04:38 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,431,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I keep running into people asking (disingenuously?), "What's Trump done that's so bad?"

I can't quite figure out if they've lived in a cave for the last few years, or they know perfectly well but want to put the burden on the other person, or they just have no standards of propriety.

So this is handy.

Donald Trump vs. the United States of America
Just the facts, in 40 sentences

By David Leonhardt

Sometimes it’s worth stepping back to look at the full picture.
• He has pressured a foreign leader to interfere in the 2020 American presidential election.
• He urged a foreign country to intervene in the 2016 presidential election.
• He divulged classified information to foreign officials.
• He encourages foreign leaders to enrich him and his family by staying at his hotels.
• He genuflects to murderous dictators.

For the rest of the on-point list:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/o...le-blower.html
https://nzenews.com/2019/09/24/david...ust-the-facts/
https://www.newsrust.com/2019/09/opi...ust-facts.html

meanwhile in reality...Obama, WBush, Clinton, HWBush, Reagan, Carter and done the line...have done the very same

Old 10-03-2019, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
We are willing to separate and let you do things your way in your own territory. Are you willing to grant us the same favor?
This is really it...I was thinking this myself lately. I am more than willing to agree to disagree and go my own way. However, today's Libs answer to everything that causes them angst is to legislate/ban/confiscate the rights and property of others........

I don't think they even realize this and they most likely wouldn't change anyway......I fear this will not end well.......

Old 10-04-2019, 05:11 AM

58,749 posts, read 27,080,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
This thread is concrete proof that Trump really could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and his followers would be perfectly fine with it - as long as the person he shot was a Democrat, of course! Trumplings don't care what he's done, as long as he trolls Democrats. They are all complicit in his criminality by condoning and denying it.

Just today, he randomly suggested China should investigate the Bidens. No basis for that of course, other than his complete desperation and willingness to do anything and everything he can to try to win in 2020 and stave off the forthcoming criminal charges that he will no longer have a lapdog DOJ to protect him from and no more claims that he can't be charged with anything because he's the President.

Too bad Trumplings think the 2nd Amendment is the only law that exists and they ignore everything else.
This post is concrete proof many on the left suffer for severe TDS!

Old 10-04-2019, 05:17 AM

58,749 posts, read 27,080,924 times
Quote:

"Trump sows hate and malice." Do we have to repeat over and over the things said about him even before he took office? Or the constant hate filled things printed and aired DAILY by the Lame Stream Media?

Such short memories the left has.

So did obama and it never bothered you or any other supporters.

Trump is a COUNTER puncher. if you don't know what that is, look it up.

"The constitution and law mean nothing to him" Show where he has NOT followed the Constitution. be specific. 3 YEARS of accusation not 1 single indictment.

Obama was overturned by the courts MORE then any other president for NOT following the Constitution, so we can say "The constitution and law mean nothing to him", and you and yours NEVER omplained then. WHY?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies