Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 11:19 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times

Advertisements

I know the liberals are very supportive of illegal aliens, but I can't believe the degree to which you people bend over to defend some scofflaw who.....

1) entered this country illegally, and then....
2) engaged in even more criminal behavior that resulted in a deportation hearing, and then...
3) ignored the deportation hearing, and then....
4) drove without a license....

....and you crazy leftists are criticizing the police officer trying to protect Americans from harm.

Old 10-08-2019, 11:26 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
That reminds me of an incident that shows how enraged liberals get if you dare say anything critical of an illegal alien, even one who takes the life of an innocent young woman:

Remember Kate Steinle? I made the egregious error of referring to the five-time deportee lowlife who killed her as....wait for it.....her killer. The liberal I was talking to got angry and insisted he wasn't a killer because.....wait for it.....it was an accident, and that I was "being disprectful to the man to refer to him that way."

Now, how many of you are fathers on this forum? How would you feel if you were taking a stroll with your lovely daughter, and she was shot right in front of you, and cried "help me, Dad" with her dying breath? You would NEVER get over it. And yet, self-righteous leftists reserve their venom for Americans who would call the scumbag a killer.

Old 10-08-2019, 12:12 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
In case you missed it-the criminal wasn't simply an illegal immigrant. He took it further-he had a warrant for ignoring a court appearance to appear for a deportation hearing. Guess what? If American citizens have arrest warrants out on them-they are-wait for it-arrested when the come across LE. I realize that liberals continue to want criminal aliens to be treated better than American citizens, but try to be serious here.
Maybe if the cop had just arrested him and taken him down to the station instead of calling ICE, i.e. following procedures, he wouldn't have lost his job. He broke the rules, he pays with his job. Maybe Trump will hire him to be in his security team.

Old 10-08-2019, 12:15 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,286,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Maybe if the cop had just arrested him and taken him down to the station instead of calling ICE, i.e. following procedures, he wouldn't have lost his job. He broke the rules, he pays with his job. Maybe Trump will hire him to be in his security team.
^Classic case of can't see the forest for the trees.

Old 10-08-2019, 01:01 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
“But we are definitely NOT for open borders.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies