Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2019, 04:03 PM

46,278 posts, read 27,093,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Pretty much don't need them now, Trump is letting it all out himself.

Bring'm....just make sure they have something other than i heard from my sisters, friends, second uncle, half niece, who heard from a friend that while she was standing in line to buy a coke....

Old 10-03-2019, 04:06 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,811,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Either he's losing his mental faculties or he's purposely sabotaging his Presidency or trying to provoke opponents even more to make it look like he's a victim of more witch hunting (his term).
Probably this.

He could shoot somebody on live TV and 40% of Americans would find a way to support it and paint anybody who dared say anything negative about it as "unhinged leftists" and "demon possessed."

Old 10-03-2019, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Probably this.

He could shoot somebody on live TV and 40% of Americans would find a way to support it and paint anybody who dared say anything negative about it as "unhinged leftists" and "demon possessed."

Here is how it would happen..

trump in the middle of the street: I can do this.

anti-trumper/leftist/dem/ on the street: No you cannot....Boom, boom, boom... shoots at trump...

trump: shoots back, kills person that shot at him....

anti-trumper/lefties/dems: See See See...trump said he could shoot someone and get away with it...

trump suporter: He was shot at....

anti-trumper/lefties/dems: he still killed the guy that shot at him....

Old 10-03-2019, 04:17 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
Maybe he will get back around to Denmark...

“A horse, a horse...my kingdom for a horse...”

Remember when he asked Russia to find HRC’s emails???
He meant it—he thought Russia/Fancy Bear maybe could do it—not so—-
Obviously Trump is just trying to make a deal...with anyone...

Old 10-03-2019, 04:18 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
How can you people that support this lawless maniac continue to countenance this?

He’s being impeached for asking for Ukrainian collusion, after being investigated for 2 years over Russian collusion.

Now on top of that he’s calling for Chinese collusion.

This guy is an out of control maniac that doesn’t care about the integrity of our elections and is coming closer and closer to treason.
I'm probably not going to read all posts in this thread, and no doubt many will make the same point, but you may find your panties would get less twisted if you looked up the definition of words before you used them.

You should start with "collusion". Once you consolidate your understanding of this, you should move on to "treason". Then with your new found understanding of these words and using that understanding to apply it to the current situation, you will understand the absurdity of your post.

Old 10-03-2019, 04:19 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Bring'm....just make sure they have something other than i heard from my sisters, friends, second uncle, half niece, who heard from a friend that while she was standing in line to buy a coke....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8oDTab16j8

Here you go AGAIN from your friends at Fox.

Old 10-03-2019, 04:21 PM

1,893 posts, read 1,009,949 times
Trump calling out Biden for making money. I'm sure Biden will show tax returns.

How's Trump's tax returns going.

Another promise unkept.

Old 10-03-2019, 04:22 PM

10,451 posts, read 4,038,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Democrats, "It should be illegal for Trump to ask for corruption investigations on any Democrat. Democrats have earned the right to use their positions to make money for their kids and families."
More like, democrats want Republicans to be rounded up and killed so they have the absolute power.

Old 10-03-2019, 04:23 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Here is how it would happen..

trump in the middle of the street: I can do this.

anti-trumper/leftist/dem/ on the street: No you cannot....Boom, boom, boom... shoots at trump...

trump: shoots back, kills person that shot at him....

anti-trumper/lefties/dems: See See See...trump said he could shoot someone and get away with it...

trump suporter: He was shot at....

anti-trumper/lefties/dems: he still killed the guy that shot at him....

You have a pretty vivid imagination there, try Hollywood.

Old 10-03-2019, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8oDTab16j8

Here you AGAIN from your friends at Fox.

So, you now believe fox?

One day (hopefully, doubtful, but lets see..) you'll understand the law....and not what the msm tell ya......

And what trump did is nothing....was not before, and nothing now.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies