Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2019, 06:47 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times

Advertisements

Can Democrats be charged for harassment of the President?

This is an absurd notion and I suspect a disingenuous question. If you believe the harasser in chief is too delicate to take the heat from the fires he has ignited, perhaps you should find a better bully to worship.

Old 10-04-2019, 06:51 PM

18,717 posts, read 7,597,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
What's that ol saying, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen?
It's the Democrats who have been screaming, objecting, lying, etc. etc. They can't stand the heat, quite obviously. And Trump just laughs at them, points out (correctly) what they are doing, and how they are hiding behind a compliant press.

Your suggestion is a good one. The Dems should get out of the kitchen and stay out.

In fact, they can't even cook. Can't produce anything worthwhile. What are they doing in the kitchen in the first place?

Old 10-04-2019, 06:55 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,764,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Oh, they'll be charged all right. Harassment was just a distraction. Charges for distraction would be the least of their worries.
The Democrats are doing their Constitutional duty to hold Trump to the law and to his oath of office. That is not harassment and if Trump goes after them it is a sad day for American democracy. That is the stuff of banana republic dictators to suppress their political opponents through police state trumped-up charges.

Old 10-04-2019, 06:56 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
By now what the Democrats have been doing for three years, has reached the boiling point of harassment of the President and First family!

This is so beyond annoying and sick that I rather not listen to the news too much as all the Democrats are gaining is that I despite them and find them sad, sick, whining, trolls, snow flakes, etc.

Democrats had their investigations and lost all credibility.

I don’t think the President lost any true supporter but probably gained many voters that are beyond annoyed by what the Liberals are doing.

Luckily, I’m a calm person and only wish all Karma and boomerangs to go straight to the Democrats. Then all I can do is smile, which is sad enough as I rather have all people doing well and not this sick mentality the liberals have.

Btw, in the streets the people are nice, friendly and nothing is going on like in DC and what we see by Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Nadler, Waters, and the whining junior Congress whiners.

Well, let me put in simple terms that you might understand. Should a cop be charged for going after a bank robber ? Should a District Attorney be charged for bringing charges against a child molester ? Should the IRS be charged for going after a tax dodger ?

If you answer yes to any of those, I see why you feel the Democrats should be charged for doing their Constitutional duty to make sure the President of this country is not corrupt or doing something illegal/unethical.

You had no problem with Al Franken being investigated and kicked out over getting his hands too close to a woman's body, so why would you have a problem with the President being investigated for selling out our elections and trying to get a foreign country to dig up dirt on his opponent ?

Old 10-04-2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
Really? There was not a single Republican attorney working for Mueller. The odds of that happening randomly are roughly 0%. It was a Dem operation through and through.
Oh dear, how do I say this nicely? Hmmmm, your statement is false.

Old 10-04-2019, 06:57 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,352,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
By now what the Democrats have been doing for three years, has reached the boiling point of harassment of the President and First family!

This is so beyond annoying and sick that I rather not listen to the news too much as all the Democrats are gaining is that I despite them and find them sad, sick, whining, trolls, snow flakes, etc.

Democrats had their investigations and lost all credibility.

I don’t think the President lost any true supporter but probably gained many voters that are beyond annoyed by what the Liberals are doing.

Luckily, I’m a calm person and only wish all Karma and boomerangs to go straight to the Democrats. Then all I can do is smile, which is sad enough as I rather have all people doing well and not this sick mentality the liberals have.

Btw, in the streets the people are nice, friendly and nothing is going on like in DC and what we see by Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Nadler, Waters, and the whining junior Congress whiners.
Aaaaawwwww...it's much too soon to be sick of it - you've got a lot more to hear so get used to it. Or, tell Trump to knock it off - he's bringing it on himself, every bit of it.

Old 10-04-2019, 07:00 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,352,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
Really? There was not a single Republican attorney working for Mueller. The odds of that happening randomly are roughly 0%. It was a Dem operation through and through.
Jeeeez....Mueller himself is a registered Republican and there were several working with him. What are the odds? I'm sure not good enough for you but, then it sucks to be...in your situation.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...about-Mueller/

Old 10-04-2019, 07:12 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
The Democrats are doing their Constitutional duty to hold Trump to the law and to his oath of office. That is not harassment and if Trump goes after them it is a sad day for American democracy. That is the stuff of banana republic dictators to suppress their political opponents through police state trumped-up charges.
The DEMs have done nothing but make false accusations against Trump since the day he announced he would run. They have leapt from one thing to another with nothing to back up their accusations. They would do away with our Constitution if they thought it would get them what they need to not be exposed for all their dirty dealings that they've been doing for the past several administrations.

The DEMs and RINOs are being exposed and are desperate to throw out any call for investigation that will delay their day of reckoning.

Old 10-04-2019, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
The DEMs have done nothing but make false accusations against Trump since the day he announced he would run. They have leapt from one thing to another with nothing to back up their accusations. They would do away with our Constitution if they thought it would get them what they need to not be exposed for all their dirty dealings that they've been doing for the past several administrations.

The DEMs and RINOs are being exposed and are desperate to throw out any call for investigation that will delay their day of reckoning.
The rate at which Trump and the Trump wing of the Republican Party are alienating people and banishing them from their ranks, please explain to us how that strategy will get you to that day of reckoning?

Old 10-04-2019, 07:35 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,766,243 times
Maybe trump should quit asking foreign governments to interfere in our election process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies