Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2019, 08:53 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times

Advertisements

Of course "they" need a second whistleblower... Schiff's first draft choice has been caught committing a felony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2019, 08:53 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I mean, what more do we need to know?

Sounds like the 2nd WhistleBlower has more info that we don't know about. Wonder if more WhistleBlowers will come forward now that the truth is being exposed.

Old 10-05-2019, 08:54 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Of course "they" need a second whistleblower... Schiff's first draft choice has been caught committing a felony.
Nah. We really don't.

We have the call transcript; we have the texts between the 'diplomats' and we have Trumps own admission on the White House lawn.

Of course, extra evidence never hurts; but it is definitely not needed.

Old 10-05-2019, 08:55 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Sounds like the 2nd WhistleBlower has more info that we don't know about. Wonder if more WhistleBlowers will come forward now that the truth is being exposed.

More 3rd, 4th, 5th, hand knowledge given to him by shiff?

Old 10-05-2019, 08:55 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
It’s only the beginning, lol. But thanks for giving me a chuckle.
Funny to read these posts about how the impeachment inquiry is good news for Republicans and bad news for Democrats, about how it is failing, ...

Meanwhile, Trump's advisors are leaking to the media, Republican Senators are speaking up, and even Tucker Carlson, bless his soul, is jumping ship.

Old 10-05-2019, 08:56 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Nah. We really don't.

We have the call transcript; we have the texts between the 'diplomats' and we have Trumps own admission on the White House lawn.

Of course, extra evidence never hurts; but it is definitely not needed.

Then why wait? Bring back congress...and have an official impeachment vote....

Old 10-05-2019, 08:58 AM

23,532 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Default The inquisition of Trump by the unethical and criminal democrats

News announced a potential 2nd whistle blower was trying to decide if he should file.

Democrats have shown themselves to be unworthy of garnering any support. They are using the media propaganda machine to win popular support for bring trump to the gallows without trial.

Nothing but an inquisition by the democrats.

Harry Reid strategy.... I heard a rumor Mitt didn't pay his taxes for 10 years. Harry Reid floated that rumor to help win an election by turning voters against Mitt. He admitted he lied and did it to win an election. Reid suffered no ethical or legal consequence. Then Dems rig their own primary election and give questions to Hillary before a debate. these are the same people who are now trying to overthrow the president. Talk about not believing anyone form the Ukraine,

the questions is do you believe corrupt Ukraine officials or a demonstrated corrupt democrat party?

Schumer said the intel agency has a way to get back at anyone who criticizes them. Any journalist worth his salt would corner Schumer and ask him to explain his comment.

Old 10-05-2019, 08:58 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Then why wait? Bring back congress...and have an official impeachment vote....
The Republicans won't vote to remove him. But they don't have to. The voters will.

Old 10-05-2019, 08:59 AM

25,555 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
ME! ME! Me, too!
I heard something! I know I did!
Quote:
regarding President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine is considering filing a whistleblower complaint...
The OP announced that 'someone' was 'considering' filing a whistleblower report. And within minutes it became a hard fact that the report had been filed and was more credible than the previous credible report.

Old 10-05-2019, 09:00 AM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Some of these folks follow Trumps line of thinking and believe that it's all about the fox news headlines, and what the bubbas believe is the truth.
All of you folks have your huge echo chamber going on, I'm surprised you're even aware there is a Not-Echo chamber. But for those of you apoplectic-veiwers of your Blamestream Fakestream Lamestream Mainstream media is really rich.

What's a second whistleblower goona say? I've reread the transcript and I have another version of it in Sanskrit.

This is mirroring their Stormy Putin scandal.

Kurt Volker destroyed your sick little tiny Impeachment Whistleblower Narrative Democrats, see ya next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
You act like rich white people don't get away with crimes and as if Trump doesn’t have a cabal of traitors protecting him. And traitors like you ready to repeat every talking point and make every excuse. Yet he has all of those things. Admittedly, it shouldn’t have taken this long, but justice is often flawed. But it does come.
Waa! Wacecawd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
You make a lot of assumptions about "you folks" LoL I have no idea what any of these people posting on here think.

Regarding the second whistleblower I'll wait to see what comes out. I haven't decided one way or the other yet about this person's reliability. Whereas it sounds like you have your mind made up before all the information.
Assumptions and jumping to conclusions!

Projection Your Honor!

Last edited by McGowdog; 10-05-2019 at 09:21 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies