Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2019, 09:33 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times

Advertisements

Let me translate this for everyone.

The leaker knows he/she is about to be caught, or is already caught, and they may try to hide behind a whistle blower claim.

It won't work, you can't leak classified information, then after being caught, try to claim to be a whistle blower.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2019, 09:34 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Sadly, you'd expect the GOP lawmakers in Congress and the Senate to speak up. Or maybe not. EXCEPT Romney and Sasse. Our guy Rubio in FL is one spineless individual. Giving Trump a pass on everything. I'll remember next time his name is on a ballot.

So will I remember his name next time I vote. He is a weasel, a weak weasel, and a do nothing. If Trump wanted to drain the swamp, he should have started here in Florida with his own party members...…...the 90 year old Republicans down here keep voting in these corrupt losers.

Old 10-05-2019, 09:34 AM

8,481 posts, read 6,886,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Walz r klozng n

baumschell reepourt

eetz ogre 4 drumpfffffff

Translation?

Old 10-05-2019, 09:35 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
It looks like Trump is wanting to drag Pence down with him, after some of the statements he has made implicating Pence in some of this. Just shows how dumb Trump really is, Pence would be the one person willing to pardon Trump for his crimes, and if Pence is gone too, who would be there to save Trump ?

If Trump was smart (Did I really just say that ! ) he would meet with Pelosi now, cut a deal that would let him leave quietly, and Pence could move into the Presidency to finish out the rest of the term. Then , we could have an election in 2020 and move on as a country.

It would save the country a lot of trouble and expense, and the end result will probably be the same.
Because, according to Schiff via third hand gossip, Trump said, "I'll repeat this seven times to be clear, I kidnapped and murdered the Lindburg baby. Pin in on AOC. It doesn't matter she was born decaodes later, because I want dirt on her. She killed Lucky Lindy's baby."

Old 10-05-2019, 09:35 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
This 2nd Intelligence WhistleBlower was already interviewed by the IG and is already known to have access. It's not just someone from Walmart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
I don't take what anyone says at a line in Walmart w/ much credence. LOL. Whistle blowers have a right to be heard, investigated and to take the veracity of what they say with documentation to support it. Without people willing to go out on a limb when they see something wrong, corruption would go unchecked.

Wooossshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Right over both of your heads......there was a reason up until 2 months ago, it had to be first hand knowledge....not second, not 3rd....

If you knew anything about the government, there are actual ways that you can support 2nd and 3rd hand knowledge and it's still called whistleblower status....it justdoes not get elevated straight to the top...why you ask, because it's second and 3rd, 4th.....hand knowledge.......

Old 10-05-2019, 09:39 AM

27,557 posts, read 28,652,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Russia collusion 2.0.

How many times did we hear "new evidence" in that? We heard it almost weekly, and the end result was Hillary paid a foreign agent who worked with Russians to influence the election.
I remember somebody on this forum posted a list of 50 or so "proofs" of Trump-Russia collusion.

I wonder what ever happened to that? lol

Old 10-05-2019, 09:41 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Thanks for bringing up something I don't think the hate filled left has really thought out. My post was being sarcastic.

We need to come up with a sarcasm font, so people know when someone is posting a sarcastic comment...
Well, since the left isn't stupid - we are very well aware how the system works.

But . .pretending your post was being sarcastic is precious.

Old 10-05-2019, 09:45 AM

2,479 posts, read 2,212,776 times
Default Intelligence Officer = CIA or NSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Another Intelligence Official might file a Whistleblower Complaint. This person has more direct information about Trump and Ukraine, that wasn't filed in the 1st Whistleblower's Complaint.

A True Patriot!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/04/polit...int/index.html

2nd intelligence official might submit whistleblower complaint

A second intelligence official with concerns and more direct knowledge regarding President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine is considering filing a whistleblower complaint...

I have read that the top jobs at the CIA are filled by Ivy League schools. In my life I have had the occasion to be invited into their "Eating Clubs." Secret signs, society, old boys network, etc. It occurred to me that these career bureaucrats never stick their heads out (and frankly do the minimum for the maximum wage) unless they feel threatened. Sounds like to me its "get Trump or he will get me attitude."

Trump will probably be walling off these dissidents as we speak.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:02 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Assuming that you are straight
Why because you believe gay people don't care about such matters?

A gay person can't have a daughter?

You may need to address what certainly sounds like homophobia.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:02 AM

4,507 posts, read 1,862,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I think I heard something, too.
Does anyone have Adam Schiff's number? I called the one listed, but it is always busy.
Now this right here is funny, I don’t care who ya are
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies