Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2019, 10:04 AM

4,508 posts, read 1,864,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Assuming that you are straight, if this was your wife or daughter or sister, I bet you would have sung a different tune. The reason so many women victims are unwilling to come forward is exactly what we saw in the Kavanaugh hearings...………..people mocking the victim and making her a victim all over again.

This lady tried to the right thing, and her life has been turned upside down, even with death threats. This is what our country has been reduced to. Kavanaugh was guilty as Hell but got a pass by his GOP buddies.
That dumb ***** was a liar.

Hope she rots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2019, 10:04 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
I remember somebody on this forum posted a list of 50 or so "proofs" of Trump-Russia collusion.

I wonder what ever happened to that? lol
Well, once it was proven Hillary paid a foreign agent who colluded with Russians to influence the election...

Old 10-05-2019, 10:05 AM

46,287 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I mean, when Nancy puts me in charge, I'll get back to you on that

I would not vote either.....knowingly knowing, I had nothing to convict on either....

Old 10-05-2019, 10:10 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
MORE BREAKING FAKE HOAX News! If they don't get him on round #1, they will pull out another whisteblower on round #2..

Pathetic Dem's!

This just drags on and on...but no matter what the Liberals DO, Trump will be re-elected!

America is watching and sees the Demoncratic Circus! You guys are TOAST!

Even foreign countries are laughing at the Dem's!

Old 10-05-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
[/color]
No, I praise the women who were brave enough to come forward with what they felt was the truth. Your crooked GOP members gave her none of the respect or credibility she deserved, and only people like you think she lied.

She had nothing to gain and everything to lose, but had the courage to stand up for what she felt was right. Something few people will do these days, sadly.

You mean, not knowing when, where, who, how many....how she got there, how she got home, the actual time frame.....the people who she said were there.....said they were not there....

Oh, and lets not forget the lady that knew all the raping that was going on because those boys were spiking the punch, yet she kept going back until until.....wait for it.....she was also raped....

If you call that truth....then no wonder we are where we are......

Old 10-05-2019, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Assuming that you are straight, if this was your wife or daughter or sister, I bet you would have sung a different tune. The reason so many women victims are unwilling to come forward is exactly what we saw in the Kavanaugh hearings...………..people mocking the victim and making her a victim all over again.

This lady tried to the right thing, and her life has been turned upside down, even with death threats. This is what our country has been reduced to. Kavanaugh was guilty as Hell but got a pass by his GOP buddies.

She hurt more women with her stupid lie.....I Don't know when, where, why who.....I don't know where it was, I don't know when it was, the people I said were there, said they were not there....

She hurt real victims.....glad you are o.k. with that....

Old 10-05-2019, 10:17 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
This is really looking more and more like a disgruntled scam by the democrats because Trump won.. the democrat party wiill suffer for being the scammers for three years.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:18 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
And if that doesn't work, we have a WHISTLEBLOWER in the making waiting in the wings for a new concocted impeachment worthy(only NOT) false accusation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMs continue to make fools of themselves.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:28 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post

DEMs continue to make fools of themselves.

Well, the dems are so good at it, it just comes naturally.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:29 AM

8,177 posts, read 6,925,948 times
Quote:

I agree with the bold.
You are absolutely right, don1945!!
She told the TRUTH!
This lady did the right thing.

Quote:
The person with the most to lose and the least to gain for telling the truth about Kavanaugh may have been Leland Ingham Keyser, who put her commitment to the truth above her political preferences and even friendships.” ~ Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court

Nearly a year after Trump nominated Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, most have moved on. But for one of the key players in that fight, Leland Keyser, the struggle continues. Despite her lifelong friendship with Christine Blasey Ford and her opposition to Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination, Keyser resisted immense personal pressure and courageously came forward with the truth,
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-leland-keyser

You WERE talking about Ms. Keyser, correct?
The one who actually told the truth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies