Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2019, 07:31 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,567,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
You are speaking about America. You know what happened last time when your Liberal Queen Hillary insulted the American voters calling them deplorables.... Keep it up Libs
It's important for liberals to try to understand that America is not worthy of having a president who has never committed adultery, declared bankruptcy and does not have numerous women complaining of sexual harassment and who doesn't feel he has to ask foreign countries to help him win election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2019, 07:39 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,044,047 times
Quote:
It would truly be a desolate and lonely world without President Trump.
You poor thing. You need to get some self esteem from a source within yourself. If you are going to put your own self-worth into the hands of someone else, you should at least choose someone who isn't a rich entertainer who hates people like you.

Old 10-05-2019, 08:10 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,593,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
True, there's even a video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY
Trump didn't care about Bidens' for a bunch of years, but when Joe became his political opponent in the presidential race - Trump suddenly grew urgent need to fight corruption.
Why didn't he ask the FBI to look into this matter instead of doing a Quid Pro Quo with the Ukraine who had already exonerated Hunter Biden?
Trump will be Impeached for this because of his own stupidity.

Old 10-05-2019, 08:20 PM

1,739 posts, read 743,652 times
Quote:
You are speaking about America. You know what happened last time when your Liberal Queen Hillary insulted the American voters calling them deplorables.... Keep it up Libs
No.....not necessarily.

I support Tulsi Gabbard. If she does something that is deserving of criticism and you criticize her and her alone...it has no bearing on me as a person per se.

Old 10-06-2019, 06:12 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,713,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
You poor thing. You need to get some self esteem from a source within yourself. If you are going to put your own self-worth into the hands of someone else, you should at least choose someone who isn't a rich entertainer who hates people like you.
Zach, you know what satire is right?

Old 10-06-2019, 07:15 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,044,047 times
Quote:
Zach, you know what satire is right?
Uh oh, did my sarcasm detector fail me? Too many people on this board seem to have adopted the extreme position of "I will eat a cyanide pill if Donald Trump says I should"

Old 10-06-2019, 07:21 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,526,371 times
Quote:
You know, if she wanted his money, she would have bailed years ago. She has been married to him now 14 years.... I never heard of a women hanging around that long without taking the guy's bank account to town...
You ever hear of a thing called a prenup? Duh.

Old 10-06-2019, 07:23 AM

57,068 posts, read 26,024,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Trump didn't care about Bidens' for a bunch of years, but when Joe became his political opponent in the presidential race - Trump suddenly grew urgent need to fight corruption.
Why didn't he ask the FBI to look into this matter instead of doing a Quid Pro Quo with the Ukraine who had already exonerated Hunter Biden?
Trump will be Impeached for this because of his own stupidity.
He only wants to fight corruption in Ukraine, they must be the only foreign country we provide aid.

Maybe Rudy and Barr should take a trip to other countries.

Old 10-06-2019, 09:51 AM

58,749 posts, read 27,080,924 times
Quote:
Remarks by President Trump at Young Black Leadership Summit 2019

MR. WILLIAMS: "Thank you, President Trump. Thank you. Yeah, let me — yeah, this is a little too tall for me. (Applause.)

First of all, I just want to say I love President Donald J. Trump. (Applause.) The media is attacking him. But when they attack him, they are attacking us. (Applause.) Because he is out here fighting for us. And they are harassing you, Mr. President, so they are harassing me. (Applause.)

And I want to say one more thing here. A while back, President Trump said, when he was talking to the black community, “If you vote for me, what do you have to lose?” Because the do-nothing Democrats have done nothing for the black community. 2020 is around the corner and we have a lot to lose now because President Donald J. Trump has done so much for the black community. Thank you, President Trump." (Applause.)

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...p-summit-2019/
Why no comment from you? What do YOU think of it?

Post with no comment and run is useless on a discussion forum.

Old 10-06-2019, 09:53 AM

58,749 posts, read 27,080,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Majority of Americans don’t want Donald Trump, what about us? We are not real Americans in your eyes?
"Majority of Americans don’t want Donald Trump," Who gave you permission to speak for others? Certainly NOT me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies