Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2019, 08:41 PM

32,066 posts, read 15,058,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Jeezus...

Liberals have no sense of humor. No wonder SNL and most MSM TV Comedy's suck so bad today.

Comedians get booed off stage today just for trying to tell funny jokes.

Lighten up.
This seems to be the Republicans stance these days ....he's just joking The reality is, he is not joking at all. He really believes what he says.

Old 10-07-2019, 10:57 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,896,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Guess who commands the headlines? Lol
Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff?

Old 10-07-2019, 11:15 PM

1,455 posts, read 2,497,410 times
Quote:
Jeezus...

Liberals have no sense of humor. No wonder SNL and most MSM TV Comedy's suck so bad today.

Lighten up.

Nope, not going to allow this distorted attempt to pervert the truth to go unchallenged. This is the new method to cover for every dumbass stupid statement this sorry loser makes. It's not going to work. The right wing media and his sycophants are trying to play this card.

He's not joking and he is so mentally unstable that he really believes the crap he bloviates. I won't give him a pass and pretend that it was a joke, or he didn't really mean it or it was misconstrued. I can read and comprehend English just fine. I can see in his manner and body language this wasn't a joke.

The only joke here is the sad Trumpaholics who can't see the charlatan for what he truly is.

Old 10-07-2019, 11:22 PM

1,455 posts, read 2,497,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Like I said, I was not disappointed in the thrashing and groaning by those on the left - the utter melt down on Twitter is hilarious.

What's hilarious is that you can't see what is going on here. No one is melting down. They are reacting to some truly awful decisions that will kill lots of people and alienate an ethnic group who have traditionally been allies to us in a very bad neighborhood. Nothing like a bit of twitter diplomacy to create another 100's OBL's in the middle east. Oh it's all so funny. To you. The rest of us, not so much.

Old 10-07-2019, 11:32 PM

1,503 posts, read 607,378 times
This is one of the moments "did he really say this?".

I must say I'm neutral on Trump, but, come on, this tweet was really idiotic on all accounts.

Old 10-07-2019, 11:49 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Like I said, I was not disappointed in the thrashing and groaning by those on the left - the utter melt down on Twitter is hilarious.
But not even preacher Pat Roberson approves of what Trump is doing.

Old 10-08-2019, 12:08 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
I believe I lived long enough from observing politics not to place much faith, awe, hope and trust in politicians, such as Trump, who make outlandish statements and promises on and off the campaign trail even if they win. Too bad so many American voters were gullible enough to fall hook, line and sinker for such nonsense. But sadly enough, the situation might reflect that Americans don't deserve better leadership. People would had been complaining as much about Hillary, if she won.

Old 10-08-2019, 04:05 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
Quote:
Jeezus...

Lighten up.
So you got the memo too.

The narrative to be used with every stupid gaffe from now on is "Trump was joking". Well, he wasn't.

Trump is under a lot of stress, and his house of cards is shaking. He is screaming at the aides around him and he is ejaculating new and contradictory lies, this is no joke.

It's happening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies