Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2019, 10:43 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
How does cerebral palsy prevent you from getting vaccinated?
That is a good question. Here is the ACIP's list of contraindications and precautions.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/aci...dications.html

Note that CP is not on the list at all. LGS (Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome) is a form of epilepsy. Note what is said about seizure disorders:
"Progressive neurologic disorder, including infantile spasms, uncontrolled epilepsy, progressive encephalopathy; defer DTaP until neurologic status clarified and stabilized" for DTaP/Tdap only. All other vaccines are OK to get per ACIP.

See: TABLE 4-2. Conditions incorrectly perceived as contraindications or precautions to vaccination (i.e., vaccines may be given under these conditions)
"Stable neurologic conditions (e.g., cerebral palsy, well-controlled seizures, or developmental delay)" again for DTaP/Tdap.

So depending on how stable this child's seizure disorder is, he may or may not be able to get DTaP/Tdap. He can get all the others.

Old 10-17-2019, 10:47 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
That is a good question. Here is the ACIP's list of contraindications and precautions.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/aci...dications.html

Note that CP is not on the list at all. LGS (Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome) is a form of epilepsy. Note what is said about seizure disorders:
"Progressive neurologic disorder, including infantile spasms, uncontrolled epilepsy, progressive encephalopathy; defer DTaP until neurologic status clarified and stabilized" for DTaP/Tdap only. All other vaccines are OK to get per ACIP.

See: TABLE 4-2. Conditions incorrectly perceived as contraindications or precautions to vaccination (i.e., vaccines may be given under these conditions)
"Stable neurologic conditions (e.g., cerebral palsy, well-controlled seizures, or developmental delay)" again for DTaP/Tdap.

So depending on how stable this child's seizure disorder is, he may or may not be able to get DTaP/Tdap. He can get all the others.
Why don't you call his neurologist and demand she give the child all the vaccines according to your expert opinion which is based on a GOOGLE search?

Let her know you'll take full responsibility for any injuries that occur and that you are happy to pay all his medical and hospital bills from any and all AEs that occur.

Old 10-17-2019, 10:55 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Why don't you call his neurologist and demand she give the child all the vaccines according to your expert opinion which is based on a GOOGLE search?

Let her know you'll take full responsibility for any injuries that occur and that you are happy to pay all his medical and hospital bills from any and all AEs that occur.
When you agree to ante up when he gets a VPD and has to be hospitalized, perchance to die.

Old 10-17-2019, 11:10 AM

Quote:
When you agree to ante up when he gets a VPD and has to be hospitalized, perchance to die.
So you won't stake your life savings that vaccines are perfectly safe? Shocking.

People get sick. I think the rest of us understand that's the risk of living. He could get a "VPD" with or without being vaccinated since they are NOT 100% effective. Your bet? Is not the same as mine. I've never once claimed that people do not get sick or do not die, while you have absolutely stated that it would be perfectly safe to give him vaccines.

Old 10-17-2019, 11:15 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
Quote:
Not according to his neurologist.

Old 10-17-2019, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Not according to his neurologist.
Google search said it was OK.

Old 10-17-2019, 11:43 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I already gave a link to an article in which the toxicologists themselves say hair analysis for aluminum is worthless.

"Aluminum (Al) – Aluminum is elevated in hair only in extreme exposures (and even then is inconsistent), and is unrelated to serum or bone aluminum. Aluminum dietary intake is unrelated to aluminum in hair, even with controlled dietary intake. Aluminum in hair is not a useful biological indicator of exposure."
I don't care. Do you want to know WHY I don't care?

My son's regression started the month after receiving his catch-up vaccines. He had been fully-vaxxed, on schedule, until one round had to be delayed due to a strep infection. This caused the DPT to be given concurrently with his 1st MMR slightly late; at 2 years, instead of 15 months.

This is the combination that caused him to develop Autism. He received 8 vaccines that day but those two, together, are my primary suspects. This is my son & his soft, dark, wavy hair before that day. The birthday pics were taken just 2 days prior to that fateful well-baby checkup. He was literally OFF the growth charts & developmentally ahead on his milestones.

This would be the last birthday he could blow out his birthday candles for the next 10 years. The reason some pics have black bars is that those pics were initially intended for a highly contentious venue.

NY Boy With Rare Seizure Disorder Banned from School-bmmr.png

This is my son during the next 11 months, as he descended into the grasp of Autism. In the first one, taken within 1 month of those vaccines; you can see his hair is turning wiry & almost 'glittery'. His scalp is starting to show but that is likely due to how his brain was expanding & causing his skull to widen.

The second picture shows that his hair has completely changed colors & is crisp & wiry. He has lost his words & no longer plays with his toys. He has developed a high pain tolerance & almost super-human strength. He will collapse to the ground or run when placed on his feet & LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THOSE CHEEKS:

Those red, sandpaper cheeks are also noted on the faces of babies who die from SIDS. Those cheeks STAY that way in the post-mortem. They do not fade & funeral home makeup artists are unable to disguise them with stage makeup.

And no; I did not 'style' or brush his hair that way. In fact, his head became so sensitive he would scream in pain when touched by a brush. He was first able to tolerate a hairbrush just 4 months ago; at the age of 15.

His hair subsequently tested for toxic levels of Aluminum in July (bottom left pic). That fall (bottom right); the director of early-childhood intervention services for our school district casually said; 'My' does he have that Autistic hair ...'

And I said 'Wait. You've SEEN this before?' She replied 'Oh yes. Many of our autistic kids have that hair early on; it will probably improve in a few years'.

Yeah; that's ALUMINUM hair. Autistic kids have ALUMINUM hair...
NY Boy With Rare Seizure Disorder Banned from School-ammr.png
And finally, as you can see; over the years, Luke's hair did indeed slowly return to his soft dark waves. Unfortunately, his brain never has & never will. At 15, he is 6'3", 230 lbs & functions at the level of a 6-year-old. He will fly into rages & destroy property; ripping up his clothes & the car's interior with his bare hands. Has punched & choked me in my sleep. He still needs help toileting & bathing. He has wandered off in the pre-dawn hours, in the snow & minus 13-degree temps, wearing nothing but a t-shirt, jeans & sneakers, found hours later, 6 miles away.

I now (again) sleep (if that's what you want to call it), in a recliner 15 ft from the front door. He is permanently brain-damaged & disabled.
NY Boy With Rare Seizure Disorder Banned from School-ammr1.png
So no; I don't care what the toxicologists say. Parents know better. Educators know better. I think Ameer's parents know better & I think it's presumptuous to think that Ameer himself would want other children to be doomed to his fate or to Luke's fate; to be vaccinated to 'protect him'.

I know I don't. Don't vaccinate just to protect me & mine. If you want to protect yourself; you should have that choice. We all deserve a choice.

Last edited by coschristi; 10-18-2019 at 12:09 AM..

Old 10-18-2019, 06:55 AM

Coschristi, thanks for your posts and your patience. I don't know how you can post here with such civility with some of the responses you receive.

Old 10-18-2019, 08:23 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Coschristi, thanks for your posts and your patience. I don't know how you can post here with such civility with some of the responses you receive.
I couldn't rep you yet, so thank you.

My son has managed to regain some of his words, although he cannot engage in reciprocal conversation.

This never would have happened if he had not benefitted from the years of therapy he has received through our public school district. This would not have happeed had I been left to my devices to homeschool a severely impaired, special-needs child. No parent could possibly replace the entire teams of professionals who have worked with Luke over the years.

Obviously; he cannot be vaccinated ever again & I would literally go full-out vigilante if someone were to go at him with a vaccine. A matter of concern a few years ago for me was the level of harrassment I started to get from well-meaning but low-level 'med techs' regarding his exempted status & their offerings of 'well, we could just vaccinate him at the school when the Ronald McDonald team (mobile 'health' care; like a library bookmobile) comes ...'

Instead of informing them that someone would die & I'd go to prison if that happened; I submitted a two-page long 'notice of intent' stating why (with supporting scientific evidence) this would NOT be occurring. Including a statement that any attempts on their part to continue to insinuate a threat to Luke's life would mean a voluntary waiver on their part of the liability provided to them under the 1986 Vaccine Injury Act.

It's been taken care of. A good move on their part.

I'm not aware of how verbal Ameer is but I do tend to see him as in solidarity with Luke & the thousands of other vaccine-injured children & I'm appalled at this level of misinformed abuse being leveled at the least of us in states like NY & CA. Now that he can, Luke told me last year that he 'came here to make people happy' & I intend on helping him fulfill his perceived purpose in life.

His other dream I cannot help him with: 'To find a time machine to go back & stop the autism'. That; nobody can do but maybe we can stop this from being fate for future children.

Old 10-18-2019, 09:39 AM

I think what has happened with the almost mandated vaccines is almost unbelievable.

Most parents who wish to send their child to public school, either have to prove a medical reason or a religious reason. And I know in some states, the parents are literally grilled by the school board on how their religious beliefs aren't in alignment with vaccine science. I've seen videos of the questioning. It's deeply disturbing.

What has NOT been discussed is that these are the only choices. Parents are not allowed to have an opinion on it. They MUST follow the schedule. OR be relegated to 2 corners: religious belief or possible injury (medical).

On any given day, I don't know what part of all this is the worst.

NO ONE should be made to prove ANYTHING. If you don't want them you should be allowed NOT to get them. No matter what.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies