Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2019, 11:34 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,087,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Just a heads up your post contains "implied profanity" which is a violation of the TOS. But since you are so upset about minorities ruining everything for "anglos", might I suggest you move? Croatia might be perfect!

99.3%: Croatia, the Most Racially Pure Caucasian Country in the World

But please don't waste anymore time trying to sell your agenda to whites in the US because the majority of us feel that diversity makes us stronger, not weaker.

No it doesn't. It's just an "s" with a bunch of dashes. If anything, I am just quoting OUR PRESIDENT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And the way to do that is to encourage the spirit of "we're all Americans, regardless of race or ethnicity". It involves treating each other with respect. It isn't just "acting like Americans". We need to TREAT each other like Americans. I notice that historically, that is where alot of people failed.
And until the lunatic left stops vilifying whites and starts treating us as equals, and not subhuman horrible people just because we are white, you will never have this utopia you seek.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2019, 11:35 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Just a heads up your post contains "implied profanity" which is a violation of the TOS.

Ok boomer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy
But please don't waste anymore time trying to sell your agenda to whites in the US because the majority of us feel that diversity makes us stronger, not weaker.

Really? You REALLY think the "majority of US whites" think that? You sure? Seems like every day I'm reading about how whites are racist and resisting change and causing white flight and just really being sticks in the mud about diversity.

Also read a great piece the other day about how even you silly "white liberals" are moving your kids out of schools once they become "too diverse," and how the bluest states (especially in the NE) are also the most segregated.

Old 11-14-2019, 11:38 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,315 times
Quote:
And here is the kicker. Croatia has a history of ethnic violence anyway. It's considered the most "racially pure" country in the world, but this is one of the places the Balkans War took place.

You realize that diversity is not just racial? In fact, the BALKANS and the experience of ethnic/religious MULTICULTURAL DIVERSITY led to the creation of term that describes the natural outcome of too much "diversity": BALKANIZATION.

Old 11-14-2019, 11:39 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Idaho is calling you. Montana also...or Poland.

Or, a far out gated burb in NC or SC...somewhere. Vive La Difference.
Don't forget Aruba, Bermuda, Japan, South Korea , Greenland, Australia, China , Finland, Iceland , just to name a few.

Old 11-14-2019, 11:42 AM

3,307 posts, read 1,218,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Hmm, sounds kind of like you are advocating for native ethnic cleansing .
Native ethnic cleansing. Going a little overboard. Plus I’m pretty sure that has already been carried out in the past history of this land. Besides, I’m what one would consider to be white, but I’m not sure which ethnicity you are referring to. At the start of this country my people wouldn’t have been welcome here. I know all population groups have done bad things in their past, but we can learn from it and create a better future. One that shakes off the chains of tribalism.

Old 11-14-2019, 11:42 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
FORCED diversity is destructive. Organic diversity where people learn to assimilate and be a community is very productive. Look at the U.S. during WWII and a few decades after. People learned to be American, work together and achieve the same goals they all wanted.
This. Exactly this. And even when the immigrants came here and assimilated and loved being here, they still were able to keep their culture and stick together. I'm pretty sure every major city in the US had area's that all the Italians hung out, or the Polish, or Mexican...etc.

Old 11-14-2019, 11:44 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
And here is the kicker. Croatia has a history of ethnic violence anyway. It's considered the most "racially pure" country in the world, but this is one of the places the Balkans War took place.
That's correct, isn't the irony delicious?

Old 11-14-2019, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Don't forget Aruba, Bermuda, Japan, South Korea , Greenland, Australia, China , Finland, Iceland , just to name a few.
http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...ia-population/

You don’t think these countries have different ethnic groups? Most other countries don’t have the concept of race that we in America do.

Old 11-14-2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
You realize that diversity is not just racial? In fact, the BALKANS and the experience of ethnic/religious MULTICULTURAL DIVERSITY led to the creation of term that describes the natural outcome of too much "diversity": BALKANIZATION.
So with a country of “white people” in the American sense. How do you expect that these problems wouldn’t metastasize as well? I don’t know Henriques? With a name like that you may not make the cut. I’m what one would consider white and I’m sure I don’t agree with you on a lot of things. You may find more commonality with a nonwhite person than me.

Old 11-14-2019, 12:03 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Ok boomer. .
....I mentioned it because I learned about 'implied profanity' the hard way but if it makes your day to call me "boomer", I'm happy that I brought you a little joy.
Quote:
Really? You REALLY think the "majority of US whites" think that? You sure? Seems like every day I'm reading about how whites are racist and resisting change and causing white flight and just really being sticks in the mud about diversity.
Google is your friend.

Quote:
Hispanics (70%) are more likely than whites (64%) and blacks (58%) to say the country’s racial and ethnic diversity has a positive impact on the country’s culture, although majorities across all three groups say this is the case.
https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2019/05/08/americans-see-advantages-and-challenges-in-countrys-growing-racial-and-ethnic-diversity/
Quote:
Also read a great piece the other day about how even you silly "white liberals" are moving your kids out of schools once they become "too diverse," and how the bluest states (especially in the NE) are also the most segregated.
Actually wealthier people of all ethnicities try to place their kids in schools with the highest test scores. Schools with the lowest test scores tend to be in areas with with the lowest median income and the smallest number of college graduates. It's not rocket science. I live in a predominately white area but there are a few schools here in which only 10-15% of the kids test at grade level. Well, most of those kids are white but they live in low income subsidized housing or in month to month rentals, they move frequently and usually receive inadequate attention at home due to both parents working or parents needing to care for younger siblings - and no, I didn't dream that up, I got it from the superintendent of instruction. So I hate to pop your bubble but success seems to be more about money than race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies