Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2019, 03:24 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,819,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
The scary thing is Trump could lose to one of these nutbags. I don’t really like Trump, but the democrats refuse to give us a good choice, and the media is pushing the Dems to the strangest place. Why would the dem candidates agree to do a townhall on LGBT issues? They should have refused. It was bound to be a clown show, and forced them to espouse positions they normally would not have. No normal person thinks men who say they identify as women should be housed with women convicts, or that we taxpayers should be forced to pay for their elective surgeries.
OK so you rather a known corrupt slimeball than Democrats who agreed to an LGBTQIA town hall? That says a lot about your judgement. Go Team Red!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2019, 06:21 PM

5,903 posts, read 2,834,549 times
[quote=Cali Doll;56385684]Joe is a wonderful human being, and he has a gift when it comes to comforting those in grief.
please when you write this stuff .Put a LOL or a [ Sarcasm ] at the end.

Old 10-13-2019, 07:00 PM

21,422 posts, read 10,507,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
OK so you rather a known corrupt slimeball than Democrats who agreed to an LGBTQIA town hall? That says a lot about your judgement. Go Team Red!
I don’t care about LGBT issues. My main problem with Dems is that they’re threatening to destroy the country’s economy. How many of them have said we need to end fossil fuel extraction? I worry very much if they get elected. My example of the LGBTQ townhall was how it’s the media driving them to this crazy place.

Old 10-13-2019, 07:04 PM

5,428 posts, read 4,433,360 times
Joe Biden does not appear to be of sound mind in general. This specific clip didn't make sense.

Old 10-13-2019, 07:09 PM

3,592 posts, read 1,784,251 times
What an absolute clown show this was. 9 year old transgender kids? Talking about lowering the prices of PUBERTY BLOCKERS for preteens(how is this not child abuse)? Tax payer funded gender reassignment surgery? Protestors claiming CNN is killing black trans women?

Imagine actually voting for these people? They are NUTS!

Old 10-13-2019, 07:14 PM

40,936 posts, read 49,025,568 times
Robin Williams met Joe Biden years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsrE-9CLFg

Old 10-13-2019, 07:44 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,819,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I don’t care about LGBT issues. My main problem with Dems is that they’re threatening to destroy the country’s economy. How many of them have said we need to end fossil fuel extraction? I worry very much if they get elected. My example of the LGBTQ townhall was how it’s the media driving them to this crazy place.
But here is the thing, the climate is getting worse. We have seen years of more severe storms and more droughts causing dangerous wildfires. The ice caps are also melting. This is indisputable. What is it how related to gases it is. I don't get why you are so hung up on using fossil fuel. What does Exxon Mobil or BP pay you? The fact remains is we need alternative energy sources. Big oil is hurting them to keep their monopoly on energy sources. We need a balanced energy plan and we need to ease off on using fossil fuels. I wouldn't say make it 0 overnight, but overtime.

As for the LGBTQIA issues, that is far more marketable to the media than energy plans are. Many of the major networks are goliaths like big oil is. You think corporatist news is going to be anti-corporatist? CNN don't even give Bernie a fair shake with Medicare for all. The only time the major networks attack a company is when the company is blatantly in the wrong like the Deep Horizon oil spill.

Old 10-13-2019, 07:47 PM

29,699 posts, read 24,780,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post

Team red doesn't categorize people, promote special treatment for specific people, doesn't practice division politics or the divide and conquer strategy. Team red is not perfect, but team red is beating team blue in ethics and social policy. Have a look at California as an example of what the rest of America does not want to become. So long as team red controls the white house, it won't have to come to that.

Old 10-13-2019, 07:49 PM

25,119 posts, read 16,146,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
He surely didn't know. Maybe we need a buffoon like Joe as President instead of the genius currently residing there....China and Ukraine have bought Joe off, they should get their money's worth eh?
see, how would the American public react to

"His son got paid $1MM a year for a Ukrainian job he had no qualifications - the same son that dated his brother's widow!"

or

"The Mueller investigation found NO COLLUSION between the Trump campaign and Russia"

y'all tell us.

L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y - Trump won because enough people looked and said "No way I can vote for that!" Will the Dems do whatever it takes for that same vote the other way?

Only the Dems can decide whether they want to do that or not.

Old 10-13-2019, 07:49 PM

23,433 posts, read 17,113,855 times
Dems bank on candidates that they feel deserve to win as opposed to candidates being qualified to win.

In the same vein as teacher unions where being on the job longer, makes a teacher more valuable than a teacher with less time and higher performance.

It's what dems do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies