Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2019, 09:07 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,966,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruitr View Post
The guy's wife and daughter died. And you want to dig up old ****? Since you know the driver, who was it?

Please post a better link. The link you posted doesn't work.
It's Biden who dug up old dirt for years by defaming someone, insinuating that he was drunk, when in fact it was Biden's wife that caused the accident, and the driver was not drunk. It's tragic that he lost his wife and daughter. But if he had any class, he wouldn't have exploited their deaths for political gain. And wouldn't have slandered the other driver repeatedly.

Here are the quotes by Biden:

In a 2001 speech at the University of Delaware, he referred to an “errant driver who stopped to drink instead of drive” and “hit my children and my wife and killed them,”

“A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons,” Mr. Biden said in 2007.

I think you can find a link pretty easy right now - just type in Biden and one will pop up, since it seems to be the trending Biden topic at the moment.

Old 10-19-2019, 10:10 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,507,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
I'm not quite sure what alternative reality you live in, but a return to Dem control is one that will result in sleaze, corruption, lies and shame.

Draining the swamp, one Biden at a time.
You have the audacity to to mention "alternative reality" when being a fanboy of Trump, and somehow transfer his administrations defining qualities (sleaze, corruption, lies and shame) onto Democrats?

Yes, you are quite familiar with alternative reality, in the same way your Dear Leader is. Thanks for clarifying.

Old 10-19-2019, 10:10 AM

58,958 posts, read 27,261,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
…and it just struck me that this country could actually be normal again in another year, and this freak show government of ours, the one dripping with sleaze, corruption, lies, and shame could be booted out and the White House could be hosed down and scrubbed with bleach.

After these past 3 years, I've lost sight of what feeling proud of your country can be like.
The one's dripping with sleaze, corruption, lies, and shame have been denied the occupying the White House a couple of times, hillary and biden, and should be hosed down and scrubbed with bleach.

Old 10-19-2019, 10:11 AM

10,724 posts, read 4,333,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
…and it just struck me that this country could actually be normal again in another year, and this freak show government of ours, the one dripping with sleaze, corruption, lies, and shame could be booted out and the White House could be hosed down and scrubbed with bleach.

After these past 3 years, I've lost sight of what feeling proud of your country can be like.
Biden's entire campaign will be about Hunter, making it impossible for him to win, and probably won't even win the primary.... plus he's the most incoherent speaker of all the candidates.
So Democrats will get the opposite of normal - Elizabeth Warren - and she is Trump's favorite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.