Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 11:59 AM

1,675 posts, read 576,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
YOU are biased. You hate America, and love Mexico.
THAT is YOUR bias.
I hate neither. I am telling things as they are. Your opinion and Oldglory's are a great example of double standard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2019, 11:59 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelogo View Post
American products are also depressing wages in Mexico. Do you mind they are also being harmed so that American invertors can increased profits?
I don't give two turds about Mexico and what goes on in that s-------. Sorry, not sorry.

Old 10-25-2019, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I don't give two turds about Mexico and what goes on in that s-------. Sorry, not sorry.
That's your problem. You should because it is a consequence of financial and trade policies that mainly benefit the US at the expense of others.

Old 10-25-2019, 12:23 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,903,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I think looking at the bigger picture....our politicians are in on it.

Why else would they have literally left our border open for the last 30 years while our nation, culture and people have been flooded with third worlders?

There is something bigger going on here...
Of course. The globalists are taking over. It's as simple as that. (They are working hand in hand with the SJWs to destroy America).

Old 10-25-2019, 12:24 PM

Quote:
I hate neither. I am telling things as they are. Your opinion and Oldglory's are a great example of double standard.
Save it. My wife is an alien (LEGAL). I'm a social worker.
What's been done in the name of "SOCIAL JUSTICE"...........man.

Old 10-25-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
That's your problem. You should because it is a consequence of financial and trade policies that mainly benefit the US at the expense of others.
And ANY good American would WANT us to have policies that benefit Americans. That's the WHOLE POINT......unless you're a ONE-WORLDER.............

Old 10-25-2019, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Do you think Mexicans (leaders and peasants) care a whit about America/Americans? I can guarantee you they don't.

Quote:
Of course. The globalists are taking over. It's as simple as that. (They are working hand in hand with the SJWs to destroy America).
Definitely.

Old 10-25-2019, 12:33 PM

Quote:
And ANY good American would WANT us to have policies that benefit Americans. That's the WHOLE POINT......unless you're a ONE-WORLDER.............

Not at the expense of others. People are complaining about wages going down and losing jobs. Yet people do not stop to think about how this has been even worst in Mexico and other poor countries.

People that moved to America has always moved for economic reasons, When it was "legal", they got free or near free land, plus other benefits. Now people are looking for jobs and social benefits.

You should stop with the conspiracy, that's a different topic.

Last edited by thelogo; 10-25-2019 at 12:42 PM..

Old 10-25-2019, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Not at the expense of others. People are complaining about wages going down and stealing jobs. Yet people do not stop to think about how this has been even worst in Mexico and other poor countries.

People moved to America has always moved to the US for economic reasons, When it was "legal", they got free or near free land, plus other benefits. Now people are looking for jobs and social benefits.

You should stop with the conspiracy, that's a different topic.
I don't give a rat's @ss about what it does to other countries. Not one iota.

Old 10-25-2019, 12:38 PM

Quote:
I don't give a rat's @ss about what it does to other countries. Not one iota.
All a person has to do is watch the games at Mexico, between Mexico and USA soccer to see how much Mexicans hate America/Americans. I mean they literally have hatred for us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies