Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 02:05 PM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,754,817 times

Advertisements

Here's a thought.
Now, I'm not a democrat partly because I grew up in Arkansas while the Clintons and the dems pretty much had total, unrivaled control over that poorly-run state and did nothing to improve it. Imagine my surprise when they duped the nation to electing them to the White House.
That being said, for this exercise I'll give Hillary a chance to look brilliant here.

See, the Clintons are from a different era of democrats than whatever this current crop is trying to be. They probably don't fully approve of it.
Tulsi Gabbard seems to fit in with that old guard more than she does with the extremists surrounding her on stage.
Perhaps, Hillary is purposefully giving Tulsi some free press here. There's no such thing as bad press, at least not when you're so little known as Gabbard is right now.
Hillary's got nothing to lose by looking crazy here.
Maybe there's some shred of decency in her that doesn't want to see the democratic party go so far off the deep end so she finds the most moderate of the bunch and attempts to give Tulsi some name recognition at least. This early in the game, that's really all it's about.
Look at the front runners. Biden? Bernie? Really? They're there because people know who they are. That's about it.

Of course, Hillary herself could be a Russian asset trying to get Tulsi the Russian asset elected because Donald the Russian asset isn't going along with the Russian plan to conquer the universe.
Mind. Blown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2019, 02:09 PM

31,031 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub View Post
Here's a thought.
Now, I'm not a democrat partly because I grew up in Arkansas while the Clintons and the dems pretty much had total, unrivaled control over that poorly-run state and did nothing to improve it. Imagine my surprise when they duped the nation to electing them to the White House.
That being said, for this exercise I'll give Hillary a chance to look brilliant here.

See, the Clintons are from a different era of democrats than whatever this current crop is trying to be. They probably don't fully approve of it.
Tulsi Gabbard seems to fit in with that old guard more than she does with the extremists surrounding her on stage.
Perhaps, Hillary is purposefully giving Tulsi some free press here. There's no such thing as bad press, at least not when you're so little known as Gabbard is right now.
Hillary's got nothing to lose by looking crazy here.
Maybe there's some shred of decency in her that doesn't want to see the democratic party go so far off the deep end so she finds the most moderate of the bunch and attempts to give Tulsi some name recognition at least. This early in the game, that's really all it's about.
Look at the front runners. Biden? Bernie? Really? They're there because people know who they are. That's about it.

Of course, Hillary herself could be a Russian asset trying to get Tulsi the Russian asset elected because Donald the Russian asset isn't going along with the Russian plan to conquer the universe.
Mind. Blown.
Well, she did receive $140,000.000 from the Russian's, but Jame's Commie said there was no wrong doing.

Old 10-18-2019, 02:17 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,209,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branDcalf View Post
Clinton also said Jill Stein was a Russian asset.

She's sounding like she, too, isn't over the 2016 election. Like many others.
she hasn't been over the election since Nov 8, 2016

Old 10-18-2019, 02:29 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,821,156 times
I liked Democrats better before their whole "the Russians are coming" thing.

Old 10-18-2019, 02:30 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,665,707 times
Its interesting that HRC feels the need to even comment on Gabbard. Gabbard is like the only Democrat Ive heard say reasonable things in a long time.

Old 10-18-2019, 02:38 PM

39,077 posts, read 51,218,516 times
OK. I have figured it out. Clinton is actually trying to give Gabbard a bump up. By intimating that Gabbard is a Russian plant, Hillary, widely despised and mistrusted is giving Gabbard much needed media attention. Watch Gabbard's donations and polling jump if you don't believe me. If you look at Clinton's positions and Gabbards you see much more agreement than disagreement.

Old 10-18-2019, 02:39 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
OK. I have figured it out. Clinton is actually trying to give Gabbard a bump up. By intimating that Gabbard is a Russian plant, Hillary, widely despised and mistrusted is giving Gabbard much needed media attention. Watch Gabbard's donations and polling jump if you don't believe me.
You could have figured it out pages ago if you'd read post #7.

Old 10-18-2019, 02:40 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,556,583 times
When you are the worst major ticket candidate for president in the history of the US and don't want to face that reality, you just start calling everyone a Russian agent.

Old 10-18-2019, 02:48 PM

39,077 posts, read 51,218,516 times
Hold on. I see it even more clearly now. Clinton is setting her up for a third party run and labeling her as the anti-Clinton. Why? Who would vote for her as the anti-Clinton? Why Trumpers who simply could not resist the urge to vote against a Clinton just one more time before they die. Trumpers all think Trump is a shoo-in so what's the hurt in it? Shades of 2016 in reverse? Hillary is a genius.

Old 10-18-2019, 02:52 PM

18,434 posts, read 8,268,923 times
Tulsi Gabbard

@TulsiGabbard
Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

4:20 PM - Oct 18, 2019

Tulsi Gabbard

@TulsiGabbard
Replying to @TulsiGabbard
... concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and ...

Tulsi Gabbard

@TulsiGabbard
Replying to @TulsiGabbard
... powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies