Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 03:11 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times

Advertisements

I would love to put this in my signature line: "HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long."

I'm pretty sure Bill made a comment about HOT Tulsi and that has infuriated Killery so she accuses Tulsi of being groomed by the Russians.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/polit...ard/index.html

Hillary: "I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, speaking on a podcast with former Obama adviser David Plouffe. "She's the favorite of the Russians."
Clinton never names Gabbard, but there are only five women running for President -- Gabbard, California Sen. Kamala Harris, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar and author Marianne Williamson -- and none of the other woman have been accused of being boosted by Russia.

Hillary is a SICK and hateful disturbed witch!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2019, 03:12 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Clinton got 65.8 million votes. Gabbard is barely polling high enough to hang on in the Democratic field. Since the right seems so enamored of Gabbard why don't they nominate her for the Republican ticket? Democrats obviously don't want her, so what she says is kind of immaterial to us.

Old 10-18-2019, 03:14 PM

17,605 posts, read 6,894,659 times
Bill Clinton would vote for Tulsi over Hildebeest in a nanosecond, as long as he could treat her like his humidor.

Old 10-18-2019, 03:17 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Bill Clinton would vote for Tulsi over Hildebeest in a nanosecond, as long as he could treat her like his humidor.
Bill was probably moaning in his sleep "Tulsi...Tulsi." and the witch Hillary did not like that too much. I mean open your eyes. Who looks hotter? Fat, wrinkled, Hillary or HOT Tulsi?

Old 10-18-2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Bill was probably moaning in his sleep "Tulsi...Tulsi." and the witch Hillary did not like that too much. I mean open your eyes. Who looks hotter? Fat, wrinkled, Hillary or HOT Tulsi?
Tulsi does look like a conservative. Hillary on the other hand, is the almost the perfect stereotype of what a Democrat looks like. The only thing that makes her an imperfect stereotype is that she's married to a man.

Old 10-18-2019, 03:22 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Clinton got 65.8 million votes. Gabbard is barely polling high enough to hang on in the Democratic field. Since the right seems so enamored of Gabbard why don't they nominate her for the Republican ticket? Democrats obviously don't want her, so what she says is kind of immaterial to us.
I mean - Gabbard truly believes the primary is between her and Hillary Clinton?

I guess she has to blame someone but I don't see what this does to help her campaign. Didn't she used to be a Republican?

Old 10-18-2019, 03:23 PM

10,520 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Tulsi does look like a conservative. Hillary on the other hand, is the almost the perfect stereotype of what a Democrat looks like. The only thing that makes her an imperfect stereotype is that she's married to a man.

??
You think all female Democrats should be married to women?

People really do write the dumbest posts.

Old 10-18-2019, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
??
You think all female Democrats should be married to women?

People really do write the dumbest posts.
No, they're usually spinsters who own multiple cats. Right Ringo?

Old 10-18-2019, 03:24 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
This is almost like shooting fish in a barrel. Come on, Hillary is the easiest target out there. She has enough baggage to change her last name to Samsonite.

Old 10-18-2019, 03:31 PM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
So "the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot" is more popular than Gabbard? Doesn't say much for you and your team, does it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies