Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2019, 06:53 PM

20,102 posts, read 9,015,533 times

Advertisements

you go GIRL!

lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2019, 09:27 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
These kind of news stories are why Trump's probably gonna win reelection bigly.

it is hilarious that people who self describe as feminists are cool with guys dominating in women sports while the horrible no good rotten deplorable male sexist pig conservatives are against that.
I don't know... I think the attitude and how you view other Americans is probably more likely to turn normal people towards Trump... especially when you give people like Weinstein a pass.

Old 10-21-2019, 09:40 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,402,235 times
I'm a conservative who voted for Trump.

I was making fun of leftwingers who call conservatives sexist male pigs yet they are cool with guys dominating women in female sports.

Old 10-21-2019, 09:46 PM

3,372 posts, read 1,565,973 times
Quote:

I was making fun of leftwingers who call conservatives sexist male pigs yet they are cool with guys dominating women in female sports.
Keep in mind these same SJWs also worship Middle Eastern cultures who subvert gays and women on a constant basis, yet on the home front they claim to be all for these individuals (except when it comes to men pretending to be women and playing women's sports). SJWs are really, really insane.

Old 10-22-2019, 05:07 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Why can’t these mentally ill people have their own division?
They easily could if the sanctioning bodies wanted them to.

Old 10-22-2019, 05:12 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Sorry ladies - it's a matter of time before more and more men who want to win at any cost will be competing against you.

I remember the day when there was the hope of a woman competing in a men's professional sports league (it's happening in bowling here and there) - well, you don't have to hope anymore - we are coming to you.

The bad part is that it will take a girl or woman getting seriously hurt or killed on the playing field for people to snap out of this this lunacy.

Biological Male Sets World Record For Women’s Cycling

Biologically male cyclist Rachel McKinnon won a women’s world championship Saturday.

McKinnon, representing Canada, won gold for the sprint event in the women’s 35-39 age category at the 2019 Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Manchester, England.

McKinnon set a women’s world record in the qualifying event, the BBC reported. McKinnon, a philosophy professor at the College of Charleston, won the same event in 2018.

McKinnon told Sky News in an interview that aired Friday that it would be unfair if the cyclist was kept out of women’s events.

Sorry, "she" didn't win. It was a man, painted up to look like a woman. Disqualified.

Old 10-22-2019, 05:19 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,314,711 times
I really hope that some American white guys start dominating women's sprinting. It would be interesting to see the reaction to that.

Old 10-22-2019, 05:47 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Nice way to try and manipulate the discussion on fairness - by calling people losers. And she's a doctor? Of what?
Philosophy. Cmon you knew it had to be that or sociology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
The Equality Act would make it illegal for sports teams to exclude people based on gender identity. ALL schools and professional teams I assume. It would probably even make fraternities and sororities do the same thing, and clubs, and every other thing that wants to segregate by sex. Every single democrat candidate has said they will sign the Equality Act.
Dems helping Trump win 2020.

Quote:
These kind of news stories are why Trump's probably gonna win reelection bigly.

it is hilarious that people who self describe as feminists are cool with guys dominating in women sports while the horrible no good rotten deplorable male sexist pig conservatives are against that.
Maybe because they have daughters, and, I know this will blow some SJW minds. They love their daughters.

Old 10-22-2019, 05:51 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
These kind of news stories are why Trump's probably gonna win reelection bigly....
What in the wide world of sports does this have to do with Trump, or any other politician?

Old 10-22-2019, 07:04 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:

I think I remember reading your post and I had interpreted correctly at first - then I got interrupted, then read it again, and I got messed up.

My apologies... not one of my better moments...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies