Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2019, 02:28 PM

17,618 posts, read 6,905,165 times

Advertisements

You know the TDS crowd is desperate when they start throwing around "bribery" and "treason." As if Stormy-gate, Russia-gate, racist-gate, emoluments-gate, tax return-gate, etc. etc. etc. weren't enough to reveal them as the hyperpartisan desperate sore losers they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2019, 02:28 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,376,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The GOP is out of ideas and are acting like 3rd world legislators, they are in some trouble as they brought cell phones into the SCIF.
Breaking into a SCIF would get a normal Joe arrested - perhaps even shot, depending on the SCIF.

Let's remember that the next time one of these clownshoes who participated today brings up Hillary's emails.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
You know the TDS crowd is desperate when they start throwing around "bribery" and "treason." As if Stormy-gate, Russia-gate, racist-gate, emoluments-gate, tax return-gate, etc. etc. etc. weren't enough to reveal them as the hyperpartisan desperate sore losers they are.
Technically, I think what Trump is accused of doing is more accurately described as extortion, vs. bribery.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:31 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNC View Post
Waldo, Quid Pro Quo ain’t a legal term. Bribery is the applicable legal term

And, when a Briber offers a Bribe, it’s Bribery whether or not the Bribed accepts the Bribe

We have the tapes....from Trump/WH - they admitted it!

Guy tries to shoot someone and misses. He’s charged w attempted murder

“But judge, I didn’t murder him”

Judge: “Go directly to jail, do not collect $200”

Didn't you tell us that Trump would be gone by now. This more than 2 years ago. Haha.

Not happening son. There's no proof. But I get that the Democrat party knows they have lost 2020 without an attempt at impeachment.

Reality, this is going to be an electoral disaster for the Democrat party.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:31 PM

17,618 posts, read 6,905,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Breaking into a SCIF would get a normal Joe arrested - perhaps even shot, depending on the SCIF.

Let's remember that the next time one of these clownshoes who participated today brings up Hillary's emails.
I'm pretty sure Congressional representatives have TS clearances and then some, but nice try. Nobody is getting arrested for hearing information they are cleared to hear. Although the Democrats should have their clearances yanked because all they do is leak classified information.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:35 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuele View Post
" feel"

That's about all they have.
Then don't worry about it.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:36 PM

3,839 posts, read 3,065,664 times
Leftists are such boring souls. Any little tidbit of "news" that they have something on Trump gets Leftists all worked up over nothing. Trump will leave office Jan 2025. Just accept it and move on.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:36 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,209,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
No problem. We're all lagging behind the news cycle now and again. This week has been busier than most.

well, this morning on my main media news source - the Today Show - they gave it the "we obtained a copy" . .... maybe even "a copy of part of his opening statement."

Old 10-23-2019, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I'm pretty sure Congressional representatives have TS clearances and then some, but nice try. Nobody is getting arrested for hearing information they are cleared to hear. Although the Democrats should have their clearances yanked because all they do is leak classified information.
I have a "TS clearance and then some". Can I just break into that SCIF, too?

A clearance is only one piece of the puzzle.

Further, I'm pretty sure you're wrong about the TS clearance, bit:

House members, beginning with the 104th Congress, do have to take a secrecy oath. Members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence – the committee with oversight over intelligence agencies including the CIA and NSA – have a separate oath, commensurate with their unique access to sensitive information. Again, these oaths take the way of a public pledge, vice the arduous security-clearance process, complete with SF86, undertaken by the average security-cleared professional.

https://news.clearancejobs.com/2012/...ty-clearances/

So, some have authority to see some things, they do not have "clearances" in the conventional sense.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
well, this morning on my main media news source - the Today Show - they gave it the "we obtained a copy" . .... maybe even "a copy of part of his opening statement."
Yeah, I'm honestly not sure if the 15 pages released was the entirety of the opening statement or not. I believe I heard the same "part of the opening statement" reporting, but I'm not sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies