Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2019, 02:39 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
"Russia, if you are listening..."

The proof is right there.
Trump asked the Russians for help on live TV
Trump asked the Russians for help on LIVE TV
Trump asked the Russians for HELP on LIVE TV
Trump asked the RUSSIANS for HELP on LIVE TV

ON LIVE TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc

Ken
Is this that substantial evidence Adam Schiff said he had seen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2019, 04:52 PM

6,735 posts, read 4,418,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
They wanted to act like 3rd graders and they succeeded. Trump must be so proud.
They crashed the inquiry because it wasnt public, yet they refuse to come forward and comply to subpoenas. Be careful what you ask for.

Old 10-24-2019, 05:08 PM

57,270 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I see the usual Trump haters are busy convincing each other that this nothing burger matters. You'd think they would have learned after the Russian collusion hoax, but no.

Oh well, they have a long five years ahead of them.
Taylor’s testimony was stunning to everyone but Trump’s hard core supporters, he is a respected state department employee not some political hack. So evidently all these people testifying in spite of Trumps attempts to block are revealing.

I haven’t heard much debate on his testimony from anyone, I wonder why.

Old 10-24-2019, 05:11 PM

57,270 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
They crashed the inquiry because it wasnt public, yet they refuse to come forward and comply to subpoenas. Be careful what you ask for.
You can just imagine the complete circus with this cast of clowns in front of the cameras. Pretty much the reason they kept the inquiry private.

Old 10-24-2019, 07:16 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,328,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Is this that substantial evidence Adam Schiff said he had seen?
It's substantial evidence that EVERYONE has seen, Some of you just don't care.

Ken

Last edited by LordBalfor; 10-24-2019 at 08:05 PM..

Old 10-24-2019, 07:36 PM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I see the usual Trump haters are busy convincing each other that this nothing burger matters. You'd think they would have learned after the Russian collusion hoax, but no.

Oh well, they have a long five years ahead of them.
Nah no hoax, the crime is right there out in the open. There's only two sides left in this debate - the people who care and the people who don't care.

"fake news," "hoax," "nothing burger," "witch hunt" - all catchy phrases but it's completely unsurprising neither you nor anyone else ever bothers to substantiate them. No one can point to what it supposedly is that's fake or what lies are supposedly being told.

Sorry to tell you, but for once your boy's on the ropes. Maybe, just maybe, Don's teflon is finally wearing off, but I won't hold my breath.

Old 10-24-2019, 07:47 PM

6,735 posts, read 4,418,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
Nah no hoax, the crime is right there out in the open. There's only two sides left in this debate - the people who care and the people who don't care.

"fake news," "hoax," "nothing burger," "witch hunt" - all catchy phrases but it's completely unsurprising neither you nor anyone else ever bothers to substantiate them. No one can point to what it supposedly is that's fake or what lies are supposedly being told.

Sorry to tell you, but for once your boy's on the ropes. Maybe, just maybe, Don's teflon is finally wearing off, but I won't hold my breath.

That Mulvaney, " We do it all the time, get over it! " and then trying to retract it. Really says a lot. You cant spin that as positive.

Old 10-24-2019, 08:12 PM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
That Mulvaney, " We do it all the time, get over it! " and then trying to retract it. Really says a lot. You cant spin that as positive.
Haha lovable character, that Mulvaney. What a time we live in. We literally have Trump dead to rights and you still have the same people in here defending him as if this is all some complete fabrication.

Old 10-25-2019, 05:08 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Rest your mind. There are 48 republicans in the hearings on the three committees doing the depositions. They have not been excluded from anything.
"hey have not been excluded from anything." EXCEPT being ABLE to subpoena witness's.

The dem's can get all the witness's THEY want but, the repubs can't call a SINGLE ONE. A BIG deal to me. I can understated why you think it is OK.

"Mr. Trump’s lawyers have been denied the chance to see evidence or call their own witnesses, and Republicans have been denied subpoena power. The work of the impeachment committees has been restricted, even from some Republican members of those committees."

Old 10-25-2019, 05:18 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
These Soviet scum bag DemocRATS are disgusting!

Barr tab is coming!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies