Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 02:36 PM

45,396 posts, read 26,983,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDann636 View Post
Time is about up for the protesters

Chaos as Matt Gaetz and Dozens of GOP Lawmakers Storm Impeachment Testimony, Shut Down Secure Hearing. Let’s kick those protestors Out and get on with the Nations Work.
Not... even... close....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2019, 02:53 PM

30,223 posts, read 23,643,056 times
While I understand that man's anger, I don't enjoy any of this. Protest all you want, but stop infringing on the rights of others. I expect that as people get more fed up with these selfish idiots, we're going to see more of this type of thing - and while I understand it, as I said, I don't see anything to cheer about.

I feel like something very bad is on the horizon - the indoctrinated are angry because of the lies they have been fed, people are fed up with the actions of the indoctrinated - and one day - something is going to happen that will be irreversible.

I'm hoping that more respectful and cooler heads prevail - but I don't have a lot of faith in that happening - people are really angry right now - more angry than I've ever seen.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:59 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,934,674 times
Love it! I think he scared the **** out of the snowflakes.

Old 10-23-2019, 03:00 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,180,034 times
That was epic!!!

Old 10-23-2019, 03:06 PM

45,396 posts, read 26,983,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
While I understand that man's anger, I don't enjoy any of this. Protest all you want, but stop infringing on the rights of others. I expect that as people get more fed up with these selfish idiots, we're going to see more of this type of thing - and while I understand it, as I said, I don't see anything to cheer about.

I feel like something very bad is on the horizon - the indoctrinated are angry because of the lies they have been fed, people are fed up with the actions of the indoctrinated - and one day - something is going to happen that will be irreversible.

I'm hoping that more respectful and cooler heads prevail - but I don't have a lot of faith in that happening - people are really angry right now - more angry than I've ever seen.
While I am tired of the protesters, I think you are right. The protesters, at least the paid ones hired to cause chaos, will keep pushing the envelope and cause pushback as shown in the OP.

Old 10-23-2019, 08:38 PM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,712,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Where were the police?

Personally, I think that anyone who blocks traffic for any political reason or protest should be hauled off to jail and spend at least one night there.

Imo, someone else's right to protest stops when it interferes with someone else's right to work or get to a hospital (to name just two examples).
I wonder the same thing.
I don't know the location or context of the video, but it looks like this guy was just doing what the police should have done much earlier.
The problem isn't his anger, the problem is with a society that allows and even encourages this behavior all for the purpose of sticking it to the other guy (even though they won't admit that's really their end goal).

Old 10-23-2019, 09:01 PM

4,853 posts, read 2,019,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Lol, angry little beeyotch. All caught on tape.
Hope he gets charged with assault.
This was in San Francisco and its funny... Even the normal people there are getting tired of all the crazy sheet the Left is pulling. I knew that normal people... Non Far Left/Far Right, would get tired of all the chaos these groups are trying to pull and take matters into their own hands... The truth be told, cops on the West Coast and within these radical cities have their hands tied by their Mayors and City Councils.

Seriously, all these SJWs need to realize that THEY are screwing with normal people's lives and understand that they might feel the sting of their selfish/self-centered actions.

Let's be honest, he will not be charged and if he is, they need to charged all those SJWs with a criminal offense as well... Since this is San Francisco, they will not do anything and just hope that this will simply fade away. Their DA's office is a train wreck and non functional.

Old 10-23-2019, 09:06 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,365,283 times
Unemployed underwater basket weaver majors who always stand in front of or lay down in front of traffic always think their rights are being abused when working, productive people want to go to work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies