Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2019, 01:10 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
...from any number of high ranking political officials in regards to our former president...

we're looking for official public statements from WH press secretaries. i can think of none on par with:

"...[ John Kelly ] was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

i look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Old 10-27-2019, 01:20 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times
No comparison to the fawning over Chocolate Jesus for eight years. Crap, people, there were songs written for school children so they could sing his praises.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm.."

Old 10-27-2019, 01:31 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,399,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
One thing is for sure, Trump aint no black jesus.
Jesus was not Black or White, though.

Old 10-27-2019, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
No comparison to the fawning over Chocolate Jesus for eight years.

can you cite anything from any of obama's WH press secretaries that would be on par with stephanie grisham's quote in the OP?

Old 10-27-2019, 01:52 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
True, but your op also had key phrases like "trumplandia" which sort of leads me to believe that your a little biased. I imagine if I go through your previous posts, I won't find many of this sort about our former leader. Or perhaps I'm wrong, and there's a previous post back in 2015 with references to "obamaland" or "baracklandia". Somehow I doubt it though. Which seems strange, since the level of worship and blind devotion given over to him by the masses and the media far overshadows any devotions given to our current leader. I think, perhaps, you just through in the "bad no matter what party" to try and cover bases and prevent people from pointing out the obvious hypocrisy on display.
Of course I am partisan like 99% of other posters here. I can only speak for myself, but I believe behavior like this from a government official is a problem. It’s dangerous when combined with a president that has demanded this sort of obsequious behavior from his employees since day one. And since day one, I have never seen or heard any signal that he, trump, acknowledges that he actually works for me, despite the fact that I didn’t vote for him. In fact he works for the entire half of the country that did not vote for him. Instead he calls names and mocks that half of the country. By my estimation that precludes him from being a true leader.

How many people on here crow, “finally a businessman who can get things done”. I have worked for years for Fortune 500 companies and anyone in a management position who displayed this temperament and disposition would be fired, without hesitation.

Old 10-27-2019, 01:56 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Trump, OTOH, remains undiagnosed.

Other than that...
Only because psychiatrists still see fit to "play by the rules" and not diagnose a narcissistic egomaniac while he's still in office - a mere technicality.

Old 10-27-2019, 01:56 PM

2,495 posts, read 867,063 times
An officeholder and admin under deliberate, crafted, relentless, whithering, non-stop insults by a globalist controlled media cannot be expected to remain silent under the deluge.

Old 10-27-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastriver View Post
An officeholder and admin under deliberate, crafted, relentless, whithering, non-stop insults by a globalist controlled media cannot be expected to remain silent under the deluge.

the quote was against john kelly.

Old 10-27-2019, 02:02 PM

2,495 posts, read 867,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the quote was against john kelly.
That's a straw man response.

Old 10-27-2019, 02:07 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,808,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Of course I am partisan like 99% of other posters here. I can only speak for myself, but I believe behavior like this from a government official is a problem. It’s dangerous when combined with a president that has demanded this sort of obsequious behavior from his employees since day one. And since day one, I have never seen or heard any signal that he, trump, acknowledges that he actually works for me, despite the fact that I didn’t vote for him. In fact he works for the entire half of the country that did not vote for him. Instead he calls names and mocks that half of the country. By my estimation that precludes him from being a true leader.

How many people on here crow, “finally a businessman who can get things done”. I have worked for years for Fortune 500 companies and anyone in a management position who displayed this temperament and disposition would be fired, without hesitation.
I don't really care what a WH press secretary says as they are the mouthpiece of the president. I care far more about an AG that calls himself the "wingman" of the president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies