Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you really think that Trump is going to be removed?
Of course not. It is just as you described. You truly are a prophet of sorts. 38 74.51%
This time we'll get him! 13 25.49%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 12:42 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times

Advertisements

Phony impeachment, lol. Democrats are sooooo pathetically desperate, theyre trying every petty nonsense to beat him. Democrats can’t legislate and or offer Americans anything of significance as far as policies, so spreading hate is their only option.

Democrats don’t need to be doing this pathetic crap if they had a good platform. But they don’t.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2019, 12:46 AM

473 posts, read 237,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
You believe it is, I believe it isn't.

I can see your username already by the way. No need to sign your post.
I signed my post because I am making another prediction. I respect your right to your views and your right to post them on any issues. I respect the right of all City Datas to their pro or con views and their right to post them on any issues.

Old 10-29-2019, 01:35 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
How can Trump be an idiot and still outsmart all of those Democrat "geniuses" plus accomplish more than any other president?

The Democrat candidates from Capitol Hill, what record are they running on? Post Office naming? What are their accomplishments?

Old 10-29-2019, 01:50 AM

27,567 posts, read 28,673,621 times
Democrats have been trying to impeach Trump ever since he announced his candidacy on June 16, 2015.

Democrats cannot stand the fact that Trump attacked illegal immigrants and that he is actually trying to terminate illegal immigrants from coming into the United States by building the Wall.

They will make up any excuse to impeach him just because of that.

Old 10-29-2019, 01:52 AM

14,776 posts, read 8,112,224 times
Quote:
Do you really think that Trump is going to be removed?

Dropped my Crystal Ball and broke it, so no clue.
All I know is you got to do, what you got to do.

Old 10-29-2019, 03:30 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
He will most likely be removed from office next November when the will of the people vote him out of office.

Old 10-29-2019, 07:59 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeemo View Post
What modern president has not used his position as President to influence elections - are you really saying someone running for office can not campaign for themselves? If that was illegal, all persons seeking office would be guilty. If only mean that is applies to a president then all active and former presidents would be guilty since they all influence and raise money for senate, house and other elections. Or do you mean only applies to Trump since anything he does must be illegal.

How do you figure using his position for personal gain - by most reports, it has cost him money.

If only talking about the Ukraine phone call, asking to assist investigation is actually required under treaty. (https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/td...-106tdoc16.pdf) There are reportedly already investigations underway that involve Ukraine, this was asking to support those investigations. Besides, an assist of a US lead investigation can't really be expected to influence election unless someone actually did something wrong.

Wow. You have such limited knowledge of what constitutes right vs wrong. But I think you are about to learn a lot, if you pay attention to the upcoming impeachment proceedings. That is, if you WANT to learn.

Old 10-29-2019, 08:03 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
He's not using it for personal gain.

That "idiot" beat Hillary. What kind of moron did the DNC pick to lose to an idiot.

One can still be charged with attempted murder even if they've killed no one.

Old 10-29-2019, 08:10 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Shores View Post
President Trump is too rich a Billionaire $ too be bought lol. I wish I were so rich $.
Quote:
Trump goes in fabulously wealthy and will probably lose money while in office.

The Clintons and Obamas go into politics with very little and come out fabulously wealthy.

Now, who exactly is being enriched while "serving"?
Do y’all really think he’s wealthy ? In all seriousness this guy has declared bankruptcy countless times. He’s also using the office to make money..... don’t know how his supporters are not bothered by it.

Old 10-29-2019, 08:11 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
He's not using it for personal gain.

And that's why Pence stayed at a Trump hotel 180 miles away from his meetings in Ireland?

They claimed it was for 'safety' but surely if the meeting sites could be made safe, an inn closer than 180 miles could also be made safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies