Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 06:19 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,822,893 times

Advertisements

Lol, says the black family that live in Lilly white areas.

Old 10-29-2019, 06:38 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,128,243 times
Most people choose to live among other people of the same race and/or economic status.

Old 10-29-2019, 06:41 PM

10,464 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Lol, says the black family that live in Lilly white areas.
Eh, give her a break. She's just repeating what her puppet masters told her to say. Have to keep that division and racism at full throttle, because all of these elite know that their biggest threat is a United States that is united.

Last edited by warhorse78; 10-29-2019 at 06:49 PM..

Old 10-29-2019, 06:42 PM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Eh, give her a break. She's just repeating what her puppet masters told her to say. Have to keep that division and racism at full throttle, because all of these elite know that their biggest threat is a United States that is united.
Bingo.

Old 10-29-2019, 06:47 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,794,600 times
Do you really think whites are moving away from some cities just because their new neighbors have a darker skin tone or is it the violence? White flight and genetrification are both racist, How does that work. What should whites do just not move anywhere? Why is bringing up gentrification in San Fran and Brooklyn considered woke while even mentioning the fact that illegals are overruning every white majority working class area in the southern US is considered racist? So many questions, so much hypocrisy. I truly believe much of the left just doesn’t like white people.

Old 10-29-2019, 06:49 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnovativeAmerican View Post
In a recent interview, our former First Lady Michelle Obama spoke candidly about race relations in America.

"As people doubted us coming through — 'Are you Princeton material? Can you really make the grade?' Can you cut it?' — what do you do in those instances? All you can do is put your head down and do the work and let the work, your truth, speak for itself," the former first lady said Tuesday at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago.

"I can't make people not afraid of black people. I don't know what's going on. I can't explain what's happening in your head," Obama, 55, continued.

"But maybe if I show up every day as a human, a good human, doing wonderful things, loving my family, loving our kids, taking care of things that I care about — maybe, just maybe that work will pick away at the scabs of our discrimination. Maybe that will slowly unravel it.

"You’re still running, because we’re no different from the immigrant families that are moving in today," she said at the 2019 Obama Foundation Summit.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...oFRecX_lbRdYGs

https://people.com/politics/michelle...-white-flight/

Is she right... yes. It's always been the case. But I also agree with the post below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Lefty, Msm, dems, Mrs O, Quit pulling back the scabs and let the country heal.
They don't benefit from healing. They benefit from chaos and strife.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-29-2019 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 10-29-2019, 07:04 PM

78,430 posts, read 60,613,724 times
White flight is a misnomer.

Everyone leaves areas in decline if they can afford to.

My old college roommate got out of the projects. They’re a PhD now and most certainly no longer live in a poor dangerous area.

So many famous black athletes etc say the first thing they did was move their family out of the projects. Derp. White flight my buttocks.

Old 10-29-2019, 07:09 PM

927 posts, read 759,455 times
In South Florida - Orlando a white 20 year old male said no fast food places would hire him and he had to move north. Same story from everyone who is white down there. I saw in Walgreens all the employees are from the same family, all talking about who is going to get Uncle Joe to move here.
Hawaii its the same thing only its Asian

Old 10-29-2019, 07:31 PM

628 posts, read 663,461 times
This is hilarious considering this entire website was birthed on the paranoia of white liberals who don’t want to raise their children with blacks yet are too afraid to say so. Why do you think we have so many threads on here with the code words “good school district”, “safe neighborhoods”, etc... white liberals love “diversity” until they have to send their precious little kid to a majority black school.

Old 10-29-2019, 07:42 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,128,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by montydean View Post
This is hilarious considering this entire website was birthed on the paranoia of white liberals who don’t want to raise their children with blacks yet are too afraid to say so. Why do you think we have so many threads on here with the code words “good school district”, “safe neighborhoods”, etc... white liberals love “diversity” until they have to send their precious little kid to a majority black school.
My wife went to a majority black school. She was punched, kicked, pinched, slapped and groped on a daily basis. The black teachers pretended not to see any of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies