Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2019, 06:44 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Great role model all-around.

Highly accomplished. Princeton undergrad, Yale Law grad. Then to Sidley Austin. Family oriented and selfless...as she supported her husband’s political career. Dedicated mother. Last but not least, clearly God-fearing.
Racist, hates America and Law Enforcement. What would she ever know about common folk and "White flight" when she lives in luxury white neighborhoods.

Old 11-04-2019, 06:51 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Yes, Michelle Obama is so unattractive that she graced the cover of Vogue 3 times.

You people are so bitter and jealous. Black beauty and excellence consumes your thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
She might be accomplished, but she is quite unattractive and masculine-looking, IMO. Whether or not I like her politics does influence my opinion. I, for example, absolutely despise Omar, think she is anti-American and anti-Semitic, but.....she is very pretty, also IMO.

Of course, nobody is prettier than moi!!!! Or more humble.

(Gotta lighten the mood in here sometimes.)

Old 11-04-2019, 06:59 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,219,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Oh so do you engage in and approve of "steering"?
I have no idea what you're talking about. What I did is google a statistics page that showed me some crime stats by race - in particular as it mattered between races.

the funny thing is, I linked it AND I quoted the part that said "Black on black 16 per 1K...white on white 12 per 1K".

But none of the combatants chose to consider that means the crime rates aren't wildly different. 33% greater (16 v 12) - sure. But not as bad as many would believe.

Of course, neither I nor others have drilled down to see how the homicide rates compare.

Old 11-04-2019, 07:06 PM

And then there's Melania

Michelle and Hillary are educated and accomplished in their own right

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Her biggest accomplishment was marrying Barrack, lol.

Yet another "strong, independent woman" having her success due to her husband.

If not for her marriage, no one would have ever heard of her, same goes for Hillary.

As much as I hate Sarah Palin, at least she made her accomplishments on her own and not through her husband.

Old 11-04-2019, 07:10 PM

You know exactly what "steering" is. I see you and your likeminded RE buddy in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
I have no idea what you're talking about. What I did is google a statistics page that showed me some crime stats by race - in particular as it mattered between races.

the funny thing is, I linked it AND I quoted the part that said "Black on black 16 per 1K...white on white 12 per 1K".

But none of the combatants chose to consider that means the crime rates aren't wildly different. 33% greater (16 v 12) - sure. But not as bad as many would believe.

Of course, neither I nor others have drilled down to see how the homicide rates compare.

Old 11-04-2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
"I like ice cream." That's an opinion. "These people were never victims of crime." That's either a factually correct or incorrect statement. It can't be an opinion.

All right, I'm done with you.
in his mind, he won. just so you know.

Old 11-04-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
You know exactly what "steering" is. I see you and your likeminded RE buddy in this thread.
oh, you're asking if I somehow had that BJS figures in my hard drive, and I print them out and show them to people?

Because that's the post you quoted. That was my confusion. I quoted soemthing that showed black crime wasn't really so much worse than white crime.

Now I see -

You're ACTUALLY asking - kind of asserting - if I redline. If I tell the white people "Oh, you don't want to move there - it's got BLACK PEOPLE!! And they're all violent criminals you know!!!"

Is that it?

Old 11-04-2019, 07:36 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Yes, Michelle Obama is so unattractive that she graced the cover of Vogue 3 times.

You people are so bitter and jealous. Black beauty and excellence consumes your thoughts.
Why do you liberals have to make everything about race? I said I thought Omar was very pretty. Must I find EVERY black woman brautiful. Not all whites women are brautiful, either.

As far as Vogue, she graced the cover because she was First Lady. Nothing to do with beauty.

Old 11-04-2019, 07:42 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Why do you liberals have to make everything about race? I said I thought Omar was very pretty. Must I find EVERY black woman brautiful. Not all whites women are brautiful, either.

As far as Vogue, she graced the cover because she was First Lady. Nothing to do with beauty.
Many conservatives are no better when it comes to making things about race. All I have to do is come to the thread here on CD. Threads obessing about who Blacks vote for, threads where there is alot of complaining about Black people.

Old 11-04-2019, 07:46 PM

680 posts, read 535,173 times
Did she talk to those white people and know as fact they were moving due to race?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies