Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2019, 01:27 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times

Advertisements

If whistleblower was a career intelligence worker, working at the WH, then this person worked with each president's administration. If around during Bush era, also worked with Bush. And also worked with Trump admin.

This is what career people do - they work with each administration whether R or D.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2019, 01:27 PM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times
The name Valerie Plame suddenly comes to mind.

Old 10-31-2019, 01:30 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,008,443 times
Some are calling him 'pajama boy.' There's a whole interesting history behind the term 'pajama boy.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaP4opWlgsI

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...1304_full.html

Quote:
Photoshopped him into the Mandela funeral selfie and emblazoned his photo with derisive lines like, “Hey girl, I live with my parents,” and, “How did you know I went to Oberlin?”
But it’s hard not to see Pajama Boy as an expression of the Obama vision, just like his forbear Julia, the Internet cartoon from the 2012 campaign. Pajama Boy is Julia’s little brother. She progressed through life without any significant family or community connections. He is the picture of perpetual adolescence. Neither is a symbol of self-reliant, responsible adulthood.

Old 10-31-2019, 01:31 PM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post

Why even throw this red herring out about the whistleblower?
It's all part of Trump's mob/racketeering mentality. He has silenced the Republican Party by threatening (and delivering) political suicide to anyone who speaks against him. While 60% of the country knows he's a con, about 80% of the Republican base still supports him, so it's VERY effective.

It's the same thing. They are trying to out the whistleblower (illegally, BTW) because they want to intimidate anyone who may speak up in the future. Trump knows that it could result in one of his loony followers harming the blower or his/her family, but he doesn't care because a sitting POTUS cannot be held accountable.

I still wonder if his base sees this and doesn't care, or if they really believe the bile they spew and think he's a victim? Doubt I'll ever get an HONEST answer on that.

Old 10-31-2019, 01:31 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
Poor Trump supporters, they're really getting desperate. I get it. Today was the worst day of Trump's presidency so far. For only the 4th time in our nation's history, the House has voted to begin impeachment inquiries against the president of the United States.

So for all you common-sense people out there that live in a fact-based reality, expect many, many more posts like this from desperate Trump voters, trying to do everything they can to spread false information.

I wish they would understand that, no matter how hard they try, all the fake news they post here on C-D has no impact on the real world and will not keep the USS Trump Administration from sinking.

Old 10-31-2019, 01:36 PM

21,910 posts, read 9,483,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Nobody is surprised. Trump base does not care about America, only about boosting their crooked POTUS. Who in their right mind, after the last two years, would think that a Pro-Trump person would put the country before party? As I said, exactly NOBODY.

What did you expect?
Are you reading the same article I am reading? I think not.

Old 10-31-2019, 01:37 PM

16,761 posts, read 8,208,674 times
Making stuff up like Trump does, not a good idea.

Old 10-31-2019, 01:38 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,804,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Presuming this is true (which, who knows ...)

According to the Trumplings, if Trump committed murder, and a democrat reported the murder, the accusation is illegitimate and a hoax since the person who reported the crime was a democrat.

It wouldn't even matter if there were republicans who confirmed the same murder. The crime was reported by a democrat, therefore it must be false.

When you believe God is on your side and that your "leader" is God's anointed, there's nothing that you cannot justify.

That's where we are at in America right now.

Old 10-31-2019, 01:39 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,371,755 times
The Federalist and OAN are the only places I'm seeing this from.

Get back to me when AP, Reuters, Fox, BBC or someone else reports it.

Further, who cares? The whistleblower complaint is either backed up by evidence or it isn't. The only way the whistleblower identity comes into play is if they are making claims themselves, not simply alerting about what others have told them.

Doesn't change any of the testimony that's been given, or that will be given. Doesn't change the transcript. Right?

Old 10-31-2019, 01:41 PM

20,862 posts, read 9,518,220 times
The really sad thing about this is, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if some crazed Trump cultists have already found out Eric Ciaramella's contact info and have started threatening his life ... even if he really wasn't the whistleblower. If the guy is killed we know who is culpable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies