Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 03:51 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
And there is is, as predicted. Vaccines do not cause injury, the vaccine court just gives away billions of dollars for nothing.
As predicted, you did not read the link.

Title:

Vaccine Injury Table

Old 11-04-2019, 03:53 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
We have two nameless posters who go on every vaccine related thread, including for adult vaccinations. You want begging and pleading? Try flu shots. ROFL They must be tearing their hair out they cannot legislate mandatory vaccination for that one. Raise the insurance rates for those in non-compliance for vaccines. I am sure you have heard that one on here.

Bully, Nanny State Medical Tyranny IMHO.
Yes, they would enjoy that, wouldn't they,

AND I think 1 of them is a screename that is used by multiple peopl. Sets of posts have distinctly different styles, tones, and info. Depending on who is using it. And posting 24/7, any hour of the day/night. Just a theory, though.

Old 11-04-2019, 03:57 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,101,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
You are assuming none of those deaths were from viral pneumonia. Surely as a nurse you are aware that flu itself can and does cause pneumonia? Sometimes the damage from the virus is so severe that antibiotics may eliminate bacteria but the lung cannot recover. You might want to read a bit about influenza and ARDS and the use of extracorporeal life support to treat it.

... Those 186 deaths were from confirmed influenza. Pediatric influenza deaths are reportable.

If you do not get influenza, you do not get the secondary pneumonia. Influenza is the root cause of the death.

Please note that 13% of the children in this study died within one day of the onset of symptoms. It is not that incompetent doctors are sending patients with flu home to die.
No, sorry. If those children had been treated appropriately for pneumonia; they would be alive today. Flu season coincides unfortunately with the CDC's annual 'antibiotic awareness' campaign & providers have TOLD me they are facing repercussions for using antibiotics. They are limited in their authority to prescribe. If they go over a certain amount; they are penalized.

The vast majority of pneumonia secondary to influenza is bacterial. The CDC's conflicting campaigns are causing death.

Okay, I am going to acknowledge that I am just as guilty as the next person for going WAAAAY off-topic & the OP was about the positive non-specific effects from the Measles vax. I have already stated that I am aware that this is based on good research. However:

There is no 'measles only' vax available to the developed world.

The CDC continues to place the MMR on the schedule where it can be given concurrently with the 4th DTP/TDAP. This is not recommended.

Quote:
Simultaneous administration of MMR and DTaP-IPV-Hib compared with MMR alone may increase the rate of hospital admissions related to lower respiratory tract infections. These findings require replication in other high-income settings.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5142423/

Routine administration of DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis) and/or OPV (oral poliovirus vaccine)
concurrently with measles, mumps and rubella vaccines is not recommended because there are limited
data relating to the simultaneous administration of these antigens.
https://www.fda.gov/media/75191/download
Again; conflicts from the CDC are causing death.

No vaccine under their authority can be considered as safe. Vaccinate at your own peril; as I assure you; you will be truly on your OWN, if it is you or your child who suffers the consequences.

Old 11-04-2019, 03:59 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
As predicted, you did not read the link.

Title:

Vaccine Injury Table
And the point is? To prove that the vaccine was not the cause, right? Most likely was something else? Right.

Predictable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies