Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2019, 02:58 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,557,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Now you have Shokin testifying? You mean like in a Court where he might be questioned? Try again.
Damn, you really don't know the facts do you?

He gave a sworn witness statement....which, you know, is testimony.

Anything else i need to spell out for you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2019, 03:01 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,340,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Damn, you really don't know the facts do you?

He gave a sworn witness statement....which, you know, is testimony.

Anything else i need to spell out for you?
Read the post I just wrote to you (#119) on this so-called Shokin "testimony" (you know the guy who was fired for corruption at the behest of numerous parties, including Biden) ... look at HIS evidence ... then tell me why you believe what.

Your call, of course, but if that's ALL you have to go on then forgive me but you are waaaaay out on a very long stick hanging over a pretty high cliff with it getting windier by the moment.

Old 11-06-2019, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Read the post I just wrote to you (#119) on this so-called Shokin "testimony" (you know the guy who was fired for corruption
Well that's certainly what Biden would have you believe....but again, if it was Trump bribing a foreign country to fire a prosecutor who just so happened to be investigating his son's company.....would you believe that story?

Old 11-06-2019, 03:15 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,340,526 times
Quote:
Well that's certainly what Biden would have you believe....but again, if it was Trump bribing a foreign country to fire a prosecutor who just so happened to be investigating his son's company.....would you believe that story?
Bobby go back to bed. Seriously. You who cannot be bothered to even read or listen to the so-called evidence cannot be taken seriously.

We are now not to believe Biden on the video. Giuliani et al. want us to believe it. And, in fact, no one disputes that Biden did, in fact, threaten Poroshenko.

I'm merely pointing out that Biden did not mention Burisma (that would support Shokin's version).

So non-evidence (not mentioning Burisma) is now supposed to become evidence (of guilt) of what it is not (the tie-in to Burisma)?

Old 11-06-2019, 03:18 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times
Quote:
Yep, as long as it is supported by multiple corroborating witness testimonies that I can read for myself and make my own decisions on, independent of opinion news pieces.

Likewise, from reading Volker's under oath testimony yesterday, I can see that it directly conflicts with the Biden narrative you are attempting to push here - completely unsupported by any facts or evidence whatsoever.

Basically, I trust a career US diplomats under oath testimony about 5000 to 10000 times more than I trust you.

Old 11-06-2019, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Bobby go back to bed. Seriously. You who cannot be bothered to even read or listen to the so-called evidence cannot be taken seriously.

We are now not to believe Biden on the video. Giuliani et al. want us to believe it. And, in fact, no one disputes that Biden did, in fact, threaten Poroshenko.

I'm merely pointing out that Biden did not mention Burisma (that would support Shokin's version).

So non-evidence (not mentioning Burisma) is now supposed to become evidence (of guilt) of what it is not (the tie-in to Burisma)?
LOL of course he didn't publicly admit his corruption, but you can't ignore the obvious conflict of interest....even if you feel like you have to so that you can feel better about being forced to vote for him next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Yep, as long as it is supported by multiple corroborating witness testimonies that I can read for myself and make my own decisions on, independent of opinion news pieces.
You're outright lying so this conversation is over. There's zero chance you'd buy the story if it was Trump doing it for his son rather than Biden doing it for his. I accept that people stretch the truth due to tribalism, but I won't accept outright lies.

Old 11-06-2019, 03:29 PM

Quote:
LOL of course he didn't publicly admit his corruption, but you can't ignore the obvious conflict of interest....even if you feel like you have to so that you can feel better about being forced to vote for him next year.

You're outright lying so this conversation is over. There's zero chance you'd buy the story if it was Trump doing it for his son rather than Biden doing it for his. I accept that people stretch the truth due to tribalism, but I won't accept outright lies.
Someone is lying but it is not me. Primary sources carry far more weight than anonymous trolls on message boards, sorry that is just the way things work.

So you are saying Volker perjured himself in his testimony?

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/05/77616...or-peace-talks < Link to Volker's testimony - go ahead and prove me wrong.

Old 11-06-2019, 03:30 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Hunter Biden accepted a position with Burisma for which he wasn't qualified, and admitted he only got the job because he is Joe Biden's son in an interview (stupid to outright admit it on national TV, but... he's Biden's son ), and VP Quid Pro Quo Joe threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to the Ukraine if the Ukraine didn't fire their prosecutor within 6 hours, which the Ukraine promptly did.
Damn! Really! Because that never, ever happens! The unbolded part has been explained many times before. I won't bother to waste my time when yu'll do the same thing as Lindsey Graham and not read it. It's not a good look to take a position on a board of a company or in your dad's White House based solely on your last name. I don't know anyone saying otherwise. Still does not have to do anythin with Trump's impeachable offenses

Old 11-06-2019, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Someone is lying but it is not me. Primary sources carry far more weight than anonymous trolls on message boards, sorry that is just the way things work.

So you are saying Volker perjured himself in his testimony?

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/05/77616...or-peace-talks < Link to Volker's testimony - go ahead and prove me wrong.
I don't remember directly suggesting that, as far as I know, he merely gave his opinion more so than actual fact.

Old 11-06-2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:
I don't remember directly suggesting that, as far as I know, he merely gave his opinion more so than actual fact.
"As far as you know" is all ya got cause ya didn't read it.

"As far as I know" from someone that hasn't actually taken time to read primary sources that are publicly available is worth about as much as a fart in the wind.

"My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge!" Ad nauseum

If what you are saying here about Biden is true, Volker perjured himself. Because what he said about the topic directly contradicts your narrative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies