Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 08:13 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
How can anybody still defend this clown when we have video proof him asking China to dig up dirt on a opponent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLdqhpsrbUE&t=1s

Lets not forget this time to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc

There is also transcripts of the phone call and 3 people have testified the call did take place they way the transcripts state.

Also there is evidence that Trump might have pressured Ukraine once before in 2017 I think it was the same thing as the phone call

There is no way to spin all the away when you have video proof it has been done more than once. All is this is illegal and treason Most of these Trump trolls on this forum or Russian trolls or they just do not care they be fine with their leader shooting 17 people in the face.
The only thing I can come up with is, THEY SIMPLY DO NOT CARE. Things like honor, truth, ethics, and leadership take a back seat with them, and they prefer things like rudeness, crudeness, lack of intelligence, and constant fabrications and outright lies.

I have no idea why they feel this way, but they are knee deep in supporting Trump, and his base seems to relish all of the turmoil and problems he causes. When he said he could shoot someone on main st and not lose a single voter, he nailed it. Probably the only truthful thing he has ever said in his entire life.

Old 11-05-2019, 08:30 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Where’s the treason?

Old 11-05-2019, 11:38 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Trump did nothing wrong so there's nothing to defend except him doing his job executing the laws of the USA.
Of course, though, if the president was a Democrat asking Ukraine to investigate his Republican opponent for corruption, it sure as hell would be wrong, a crime highly worthy of impeachment. Right, Tall Traveler?

Old 11-05-2019, 11:39 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
No facts, no evidence. Leftist LIES.
Was it also a lie that Trump asked Russia to find Hillary's deleted emails?

Old 11-05-2019, 11:41 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Well they really would not have to dig very far it’s pretty in your face but before I accused I would want to get my facts straight from the source if I were president I don’t think that is dirt digging anymore that looking a surveillance tapes of a bank robber before I arrest him

Old 11-05-2019, 11:56 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
How can anybody still defend this clown when we have video proof him asking China to dig up dirt on a opponent

There is also transcripts of the phone call and 3 people have testified the call did take place they way the transcripts state.

Also there is evidence that Trump might have pressured Ukraine once before in 2017 I think it was the same thing as the phone call

There is no way to spin all the away when you have video proof it has been done more than once. All is this is illegal and treason Most of these Trump trolls on this forum or Russian trolls or they just do not care they be fine with their leader shooting 17 people in the face.
Yep, you wonder. It says a lot about the character of those who will not ADMIT what is clearly happening.

Old 11-06-2019, 04:51 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Trump did nothing wrong so there's nothing to defend except him doing his job executing the laws of the USA.

The solicitation of a foreign national or government to help a campaign IS a crime. All you have to do is ASK and it is a crime. The law is that foreign nationals are not allowed to participate in our elections and that includes campaigns.

For impeachment no quid pro quo is required. This kind of corruption that sullies the interest of the United States based on the President's own campaign is a classic high crime and misdemeanor and exactly the kind of abuse of office that the framers had in mind when they gave the House the power to impeach and the Senate the power to remove.

The only question is, are there going to be 20 Republican Senators who are concerned enough about national security to do the right thing for this country?

Old 11-06-2019, 06:37 AM

17,619 posts, read 17,665,401 times
Which party’s presidential candidate received foreign nations’ money in campaign donations?

Old 11-06-2019, 06:40 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Was it also a lie that Trump asked Russia to find Hillary's deleted emails?

Where are the facts and evidence of that? You're behind the times. Russia, Russia, Russia failed. They're now onto the next LIE, Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine. Oh wait, I forgot Stormy, Stormy, Stormy.

Old 11-06-2019, 06:55 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Where are the facts and evidence of that? You're behind the times. Russia, Russia, Russia failed. They're now onto the next LIE, Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine. Oh wait, I forgot Stormy, Stormy, Stormy.
Stormy is a particularly odd example for you to give. After Trump promised his supporters that there was nothing to the Stormy story it turns out not only did he raw-dog her while his wife was nursing his newborn, he personally signed checks for paying her off to keep quiet leading up to the election. It may not be an impeachable offense, but it certainly wasn't untrue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies