Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 04:34 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,328,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump supporters left self respect in the dust some time ago.
And it shows.

Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2019, 04:37 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,061,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
The whole impeachment charade is BS and nobody cares but the morons who still believe Trump colluded with the Russians. LOL. Oh, and you have a pencil-neck idiot running the show that couldn't orchestrate the steps to successfully putting a coin into a coin slot. It's all a cover for a poorly constructed coup attempt. Man, your so-called elites have to stretch mightily to achieve mediocrity.
Please define what "coup" means and then explain the exact way that Democrats following the Constitution makes for one.

Old 11-11-2019, 04:39 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I think Pelosi played it well. She gave the Republicans a bunch of rope, and darn if they didn't quickly turn it into a noose.

Old 11-11-2019, 04:41 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
I would love to hear a senior commander from the Pentagon testify in public to expand on this....

American military leaders asked back in July why funds that were approved by congress were being held up. They received no answer....

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...08363094478848

Old 11-11-2019, 04:45 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,061,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump supporters left self respect in the dust some time ago.
I know, but good god, I've never seen a group of people with less self-awareness.

Old 11-11-2019, 04:49 PM

20,382 posts, read 14,656,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
This whole presidency is surreal. Honestly, I am shocked all the time. /lol

How did this become acceptable? The only thing I can come up with...... is many people are able to relate to him.

And that has to the MOST shocking.
I'm shocked that you're shocked, of all people, a moderator on this site, about how many people relate to him, especially regarding "hurr ur so triggerd we trolled u" mindset.

I mean we all wish that our fellow Americans were bigger and better than this, but have you seen the internet lately, though? Were we hoping that those were all 12 year olds? (Please read this in tones of utter exhaustion--that's pretty much where I'm at anymore.)

Guess I'm saying that I wish that were shocking, but sadly...well. Here we are. I will be very interested to see how it all unfolds and especially in decades to come, how history remembers all of this. I suspect we should all collect up publications on various events to stash away and pass on to our kids and grandkids, because whatever side one is on, these are highly irregular happenings to be sure. History in the making.

Old 11-11-2019, 04:52 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
For the man who says he has the most transparent presidency ever. He sure does spend a lot of time blocking subpoenas, and trying to stop people from testifying.
Isn't that the truth!

Old 11-11-2019, 04:54 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I would love to hear a senior commander from the Pentagon testify in public to expand on this....

American military leaders asked back in July why funds that were approved by congress were being held up. They received no answer....

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...08363094478848
]

You received that reply when Laura Cooper deputy assistant director of defense (that is someone higher than a senior commander in the Pentagon) testified in her testimony about what was going on

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/11/77834...uiry-testimony

She put the Trump stoppage earlier than initially reported and tied it to Trump directly—

This is not about corruption except as a handle to hang Trump’s justification for going after Ukraine and Biden

This surreptitious embargo and blackmail is ALL about the Russian interference in the 2016 election
Putin likely told Trump at Helsinki that it was all Ukraine’s doing and Trump being the a-hole he is took the propaganda for the 10 Commandments
He is sticking to that version which is why he is still harping on a nonexistent DNC server that is missing and hidden by some “wealthy person” in the Ukraine
It is all about trying to protect Paul Manafort’s skullduggery in the Ukraine with the corrupt admin fronted by Putin that WAS kicked out by an uprising of the Ukrainian people
It is all about Trump’s self-image that won’t allow him to admit his election was tainted by Russian meddling

Every thing Trump wanted was not really an investigation, not really to boot out corruption
It was about a PUBLIC STATEMENT that Biden and his son were dirty, that the Ukraine in 2016 might have been involved under a corrupt admin in working with Wikileaks to get dirt on HRC....

This is still spin about the 2016 election that Trump can’t let go of
WHY???? When he won, when he is in the Oval Office, sleeping in the WH, flying on AF1–
Why—because he knows he cheated and he is scared to death that someone will pull out that smoking gun and prove he was incompetent —both in winning w/o cheating but also in not covering it up 100%

Old 11-11-2019, 04:56 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,328,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Isn't that the truth!
Oh, Trump hasn't been trying to stop people from testifying. That's all a hoax cooked up by the "lamestream" media, haven't you heard?

Ken

Old 11-11-2019, 05:00 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Oh, Trump hasn't been trying to stop people from testifying. That's all a hoax cooked up by the "lamestream" media, haven't you heard?

Ken
Then we will all look forward to trump's testimony under oath!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies