Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2019, 11:00 AM

33,510 posts, read 18,076,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletwinkle22 View Post
A presidential election is coming very soon.
It does not matter how the Senate votes, except for their own re-election chances.
It matters that witnesses are on national television telling what happened.
It matters that our system of government continues to function as intended.
Then Americans get to vote. Most have already made up their minds. End of story.

President Trump has stated he could commit a serious crime and be elected.
It may be his most true statement.
Look up the word sarcasm to understand what it is.. get educated. You people make it up as you go.. no common sense at all..

I guess if someone told you to go jump in the lake, you would think they really meant it.. or if someone said, " that joke is so funny it is killing me".. I guess you think comedians kill people off too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2019, 11:04 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,849,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Justice Roberts has no control over how Senators vote, he can’t give them instructions on what they should or shouldn’t take into consideration. On top of that, the Senate sets the parameters, not the Chief Justice, just like Democrats are currently doing in the House. It is, as everyone keeps saying, a political process as opposed to a criminal one. If you think McConnell will allow 20 of “his” folks to defect you haven’t been paying attention. Old Mitch has waaaay better control over his flock than Nancy does hers.
Ditto. There will be no conviction. Party over the nation.

Old 11-10-2019, 11:06 AM

6,453 posts, read 6,995,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Placing Hunter Biden on the board of Burisma and giving the Biden's millions of dollars was the insurance policy that was bought from the Biden's to protect Burisma from investigation.. son of a ..... . it worked.. and the money kept flowing to the Biden's and the prosecutor was fired and the investigation was halted by the Ukrainian government.. that is the QUID PRO QUO!!
Oh and don't forget the $56,000 a month salary that Hunter Biden commanded while being on the board of a Ukrainian gas company while his daddy was VP and in negotiations with that very same country. And let's forget the fact that Biden (on film) claimed that he's never discussed the matter with Hunter, yet there are pictures of Him, Hunter and the CEO of the gas company playing golf together....yup...nothing to see there, no investigation needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

Old 11-10-2019, 11:07 AM

18,986 posts, read 9,041,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Look up the word sarcasm to understand what it is.. get educated. You people make it up as you go.. no common sense at all..

I guess if someone told you to go jump in the lake, you would think they really meant it.. or if someone said, " that joke is so funny it is killing me".. I guess you think comedians kill people off too.
There was a spot on CNN where a reporter was interviewing six swing voters from Pennsylvania. When the moderator asked one of the Trump loyalists if this were true, if Trump shot someone on 5th Avenue would you continue to support him? And she sat there in total silence for a good minute before she finally came up with a lame, "Well, if he deserved it..." type of response.

It's not sarcasm if it's actually true.

Old 11-10-2019, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Ditto. There will be no conviction. Party over the nation.
Or truth over fiction.

Old 11-10-2019, 11:23 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,849,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Or truth over fiction.
Says the blind partisans. Because the truth is holding military aid hostage for a political advantage sure should get Trump kicked out of office.

Pence 2020

Old 11-10-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Says the blind partisans.
funny, I was thinking the same thing

Old 11-10-2019, 11:38 AM

5,768 posts, read 3,209,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
You're confused, I'll un-confuse you:
- Biden used his power to get his son a corrupt high paying job in Ukraine because he controlled the US taxpayer money going to Ukraine
-Biden threatened to withhold money unless the Ukrainians stopped investigating his son's corruption (Joe Quid pro Quo)....they stopped investigating Hunter and then Biden released the money
- The Dems invited Ukrainians to affect our US elections and they tried to elect Hillary
- Trump called the Ukain President and congratulated him on winning
- lttle adam Shifty made up Trump quid pro quo to try to cover for Joe's actual Quid pro Quo
- Shifty made up a Whislte Liar Memo of a fake phone call
- Trump published the actual phone call proving how fictitious little Adam's fake phone call was
- the media are choosing to pretend to believe the obvious made up phone call of little Adam rather than the actual phone call and they are confusing people like yourself and other weak minded Dims
- Trump did nothing wrong and will easily be re-elected to another 4 years of Greatness

It's not to late to get yourself educated OP.

Am I really supposed to take all of your nonsense seriously. The truth will bring out the people to vote in 2020. Have you noticed how the suburbs came out against the former governor of Kentucky. It wasn't only the blue states that got a tax hike in 2017.

Old 11-10-2019, 12:13 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,041,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Am I really supposed to take all of your nonsense seriously. The truth will bring out the people to vote in 2020. Have you noticed how the suburbs came out against the former governor of Kentucky. It wasn't only the blue states that got a tax hike in 2017.
Your reasoning is pretty soft. The Gov was so unpopular he was renounced. Trump is enormously popular and getting more so.

Old 11-10-2019, 01:02 PM

30,119 posts, read 18,921,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Only if you want to hear the truth will you believe what I wrote.

9 out of the last 11 Kentucky Governors were Democrats so the fact that a Democrat won the last election by a tenth of a % is not shocking. Kentucky will be voting hugely for Trump again.

My blue state got a huge tax break in 2017 and Trump will get far more votes here than he did in 2016 though if the Dims have to worry about winning Washington, it's going to be a Reagan type blowout.

To summarize, Biden is corrupt and became rich by selling his office and Trump did nothing wrong and will be re-elected...that is all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies