Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2019, 01:31 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times

Advertisements

I don't care enough about alleged corruption that I wish Hillary, Bernie, Warren or any other progressive were sitting at that desk.

Old 11-10-2019, 01:56 PM

2,264 posts, read 972,175 times
If Trump is ever found conducting government business using a home computer though you can count on me to vote him out of office on the grounds of high crimes and monumental stupidity.

Old 11-10-2019, 02:48 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Instead of trying to defend or deflect from Trump’s corruption, why not admit that you just don’t care? You’re getting conservative SCOTUS justices and we are seeing an end to the era of political correctness because of Trump and that’s enough that you support him no matter what baggage comes with it. After all the Democrats are corrupt, especially Hillary, so why should Trump be held accountable for his crimes?
Okay, I’ll do it for you. All true. Based on the transcript of the call, what he did is not enough for me to vote for any of the looney-tunes currently running for the Democratic nomination. I really don’t give a flying crap about the opinion of any of those who have testified, they were not elected to president so they don’t get to decide foreign policy.

Psst.... I still haven’t decided if I’m voting for him in 2020 or just go 3rd Party again like I did in 2016.

Old 11-10-2019, 03:08 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I don't care enough about alleged corruption that I wish Hillary, Bernie, Warren or any other progressive were sitting at that desk.
And that's the rub. He was seen as the lessor of 2 evils. And the left is so horrific enough people are going to vote for Trump for that reason again.

Old 11-10-2019, 03:19 PM

11,113 posts, read 19,544,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm a supporter of the truth. You should try it. Lets see if you will.
Trump is not conservative
The Republican party is not conservative
If you disagree with those 2 very simple statements, you don't care about the truth. But then again people already knew that when your post tried to equate Trump with conservatives.

Well the Democrats we are seeing and hearing are certainly not conservative! Seriously people, watch and listen to the plans are for our country, your country and future generations. It's a danged shame what wreckage will result from their lunacy.

Take the labels off for one day and honestly listen and study what hardships and financial wreckage will occur without common sense; heading for a dangerous cliff.

Wake up out there for your own good and that of our children before it's too late. Listen and watch the 'average' man on the street when asked an intelligent question of who they would choose. 90% of the people enamored of a microphone, and stating their opinion, don't even have a clue who the candidates are. It's a cryin' shame.

Old 11-10-2019, 04:01 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Why not admit that you just don’t care?

TRANSLATION: Would you people please quit fighting back against our fibs and smears? There's no way we can win if you keep debunking us over and over.

Old 11-10-2019, 04:04 PM

34,054 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post

TRANSLATION: Would you people please quit fighting back against our fibs and smears? There's no way we can win if you keep debunking us over and over.

Old 11-10-2019, 04:22 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:

Exactly. They offer no proof, facts, nor evidence, and just make false accusations. Just like NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, PBS and their other alt left sources.

Old 11-10-2019, 04:26 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times
Quote:

Only debunked in your mind. In reality you don't care because Trump is a means to an end; right-wing authoritarian government in the U.S.A.

Old 11-10-2019, 04:36 PM

16,086 posts, read 10,747,693 times

They don't know enough or understand constitution restrictions and checks/balances to care.
For them, Trump is dinner and a show and they don't care what's going on behind the curtain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies