Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 04:00 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,989,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Fake news. That woman didn't like Hillary. Now Hillary's not running, and she can vote for a different Democrat. This has nothing to do with Trump.
This^.

It only demonstrates again how execrable HRC truly is, that a democrat woman would vote for Trump instead of her.

Old 11-11-2019, 04:20 AM

33,327 posts, read 12,498,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
So the premise based on one woman is that she does not want to work and regrets other women, their sons, daughters, brothers, sisters and husbands have jobs that were not available before Trump took office?

Trump is addressing the VA, drug prices, low end and middle class pay raises, prison reform, manufacturing jobs, medical coverage across state lines, a booming economy and growing 401ks owned by teachers, police, corporation workers etc, tax cuts, international business deals, built the wall he promised, curtailed to large degree, the illegal border crossings while being harassed endlessly from all quarters. Unprecedented progress in foreign affairs, strengthened nato much to putin's chagrin. Cut into putin's lock on selling energy to Europe. Sent arms to the Ukraine while Obama sent food and blankets to counter putin's troops and weapons. Wiped out the caliphate where Obama just dithered.

If anything Trump is a roe model for kids in perseverance, self reliance, following thru on promises and accomplishment.

So throw all that and more away because you don't like the cut of his jib.

Right!
The bolded is so laughable I nearly spit out my coffee.

Old 11-11-2019, 04:49 AM

59 posts, read 41,978 times
Is Hillary or Trump better?

Old 11-11-2019, 05:00 AM

58,994 posts, read 27,275,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Dems should write Trump a thank you letter

'Trump basically turned me into a Democrat': Working-class white women drifting away from the president

“I’m ashamed to admit … but I’m of a more conservative bent and family. I just couldn’t vote for Hillary. But I also thought there’s no way Trump was going to win. This way, I could at least say, ‘Well I didn’t vote for her,’” she said. “I didn’t think I was doing any harm.”

While Heather isn’t sharing her conversion far and wide, she’s already decided “there’s no chance” she’d vote for Trump again. “Heavens no,” she said. “Trump basically turned me into a Democrat.”

‘The kind of voter Trump can’t lose:’ Working-class white women drift toward Democrats
BY DAVID CATANESE

Read more here: https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...#storylink=cpy
"'Trump basically turned me into a Democrat" . She should see a psychiatrist rather then cry in an article.

Then again it IS from the very left McClatchy newspaper.

"One of the essential storylines of the 2016 presidential election was the hidden Donald Trump voter: the person who wasn’t surveyed by pollsters or comfortable telling friends or family about who they thought was best to lead the country."

Nothing likeinserting their own anti Trump opinion with nothing to back it.

They own my local paper which is why I cancelled it becuae of junk like this.

[LEFT]

[/LEFT]

Old 11-11-2019, 05:03 AM

7,588 posts, read 4,157,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Dems should write Trump a thank you letter

'Trump basically turned me into a Democrat': Working-class white women drifting away from the president

“I’m ashamed to admit … but I’m of a more conservative bent and family. I just couldn’t vote for Hillary. But I also thought there’s no way Trump was going to win. This way, I could at least say, ‘Well I didn’t vote for her,’” she said. “I didn’t think I was doing any harm.”

While Heather isn’t sharing her conversion far and wide, she’s already decided “there’s no chance” she’d vote for Trump again. “Heavens no,” she said. “Trump basically turned me into a Democrat.”

‘The kind of voter Trump can’t lose:’ Working-class white women drift toward Democrats
BY DAVID CATANESE

This woman is the last hope of the democrats? No wonder candidates are terrible for both sides.

Old 11-11-2019, 05:05 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,467,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
McClatchy?

Did you think that company of dying news papers ever wrote ANYTHING positive about Trump.
Mission impossible.

Old 11-11-2019, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Really? He isn't going to do that by the continuing his non-stop assault on Americans who aren't white, heterosexual, and the right kind of Christian. Unless you support a 1950s whitebread "family values" theme park version of America you are human scum according to you people. That kind of language isn't going to unite the country.
"Ever notice how everything is about race to dems?"

And you proved the point with, "the continuing his non-stop assault on Americans who aren't white...."!

Old 11-11-2019, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Could you name some specific policies which have targeted American citizens as you claim? Protecting our borders is not racist BTW. What has Trump done to harm minorities? They have the lowest unemployment rate on record, last I heard. Really curious to see this evidence you have to support all your wild claims.

You've been asked kindly more than a few times by many posters to present some evidence to support your claims, but you have yet to supply any. If Trump and the GOP even did 10% of the terrible things you claim, it would be easy to provide some evidence, yet you still refuse. Meanwhile, your nonsensical rants become more nonsensical by the day. Your post reads like the ramblings of an insane person.
" Your post reads like the ramblings of an insane person." TDS IS a mental disorder.

Old 11-11-2019, 05:16 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,565,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" Your post reads like the ramblings of an insane person." TDS IS a mental disorder.

They are so desperate to believe the Democrat's and MEDIA'S false claims against Trump that they continue being the UNHINGED LOONS they were on Election Night. Ever since the election they've been candidates for a Rubber Room. All due to false accusations against Trump. Wait until he wins re-election.

Old 11-11-2019, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
All of the women I know personally just loath DT. But there must be a few female fans out there. Are they all living in the deep south?
"All of the women I know personally just loath DT." You ARE from liberal la-la land seattle, I expect nothing else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies