Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 05:11 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,598,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
As I've said before, Trump could be a mass murderer, child rapist (which he already is, but I digress), he could kick 10 babies in the head really hard, rob 20 banks and slash 20 people's tires, but the Trumplings could care less because they like the speeches he gives and they like his policies. They would make up excuses to justify his behavior or deny that any of it happened, if even if all was caught on video. His accusers would all be branded TDS-inflicted liberals and shrug it all off. That's how far gone these Trumplings are. Complete brainwashing.

i don't know about all that lol...but trump has been shady his whole life and as the saying goes you only can do what you know...if trump was NOT a shady president that would be the news of a leopard changing his spots
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2019, 05:18 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,517,622 times
Trump supporters know that he is a sleazeball. They simply don't care and they want the world to know that they don't care. Trying to appeal to their sense of decency is pointless.

Old 11-12-2019, 05:20 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,090,618 times
a lifelong model yet wasn't charged with anything and nobody ever even mentioned anything util he ran as a Republican in 2015. LOL!

Old 11-12-2019, 05:29 PM

16,760 posts, read 8,203,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
a lifelong model yet wasn't charged with anything and nobody ever even mentioned anything util he ran as a Republican in 2015. LOL!
If you were from the NY Metro area you would have known more about Trump's past.

His issues were many and as he has done in the WH. Lawsuits galore. Stiffing sub contractors. Using racial profiling when renting. Going onto Stern prior to Sirius XM and just being disgusting.

Trump has been crazy since back in the 80's.

Old 11-12-2019, 05:58 PM

156 posts, read 154,487 times
I didn't vote in the last election. I just couldn't bring myself to support either of the Candidates. I mean, we had maybe the most corrupt, dishonest, disgusting person on earth on one side.. and trump on the other, a loud mouth, know it all, arrogant, lying SOB. And given he was a successful business man in NYC, one has to assume he had to skirt some laws, since that city is the one of the most corrupt cities in America, if not the world, a complete waste land of morals and the people that live there are disgusting humans (present company excluded of course).

And while my feelings for Trump hasn't changed, I will vote in 2020 and i will mark Trumps name. The Democrats are completely lost right now. They have no agenda except for some far left wing non sense that true Americans don't want.

The entire time since election night has been a huge embarrassment for our country. I think it was bad enough that Trump won (better than the other choice though).. but then to see this endless parade of crap the democrats have come up with to try and get him out office, with nothing grounded in law or facts. Just we don't like it, we don't like him, he said some stupid stuff, he said some mean stuff... here's an idea,

get a platform that works for America, get a candidate that can sell that platform and win the next election. In the mean time, stop all this nonsense with impeachment and get to work to fix this country.

And @boss: Stern may be the greatest interviewer of our time, the man is amazing when it comes to getting people to talk. Show some respect.

Old 11-12-2019, 11:44 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,613,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Article reveals Trump’s predatory lawlessness is lifelong model.

TRANSLATION: Look! We found another group of liberals fanatics who agree with us that Trump is a poopy-head, using the same vapid "facts" we do. Let's keep pretending it's so, and maybe we can get normal people to believe us for a change!
So what? A lot of conservatives are also disgusted at how Trump acts. But surely you very much love Trump how he tries to show unity by calling some members of his very own party "human scum". One of my Republican U. S. senators does not regard Trump as a role model for him or for children.

Old 11-12-2019, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
We care about the things Trump cares about. Real things that affect lives, not Woke, PC, SJW feel good drivel.

Jobs and the economy - historically low unemployment
Safe secure borders
Good trade deals (China just caved, by the way)
Great stock markets
Great housing markets
Strong national defense
Less unnecessary regulations
Low energy prices, Great energy policy
Low inflation

These are things that matter and that Trump has addressed or is addressing and it is all going in the right direction, and the Libs worry about being offended. It's nuts.
So, aside from having fewer regulations, most of the above was what Obama was working with just before he left office. We'll see how much longer Trump can run with it. But Wyoming has been losing population with Trump's energy policy. Lately Trump sure hasn't been running with 3%+ GDP growth rate, like he said would happen. You don't have to be liberal or conservative to see these things. When Trump says he wants zero to negative interest rates, something Obama never wanted, it makes you worry.

Old 11-13-2019, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider07 View Post
I didn't vote in the last election. I just couldn't bring myself to support either of the Candidates. I mean, we had maybe the most corrupt, dishonest, disgusting person on earth on one side.. and trump on the other, a loud mouth, know it all, arrogant, lying SOB. And given he was a successful business man in NYC, one has to assume he had to skirt some laws, since that city is the one of the most corrupt cities in America, if not the world, a complete waste land of morals and the people that live there are disgusting humans (present company excluded of course).

And while my feelings for Trump hasn't changed, I will vote in 2020 and i will mark Trumps name. The Democrats are completely lost right now. They have no agenda except for some far left wing non sense that true Americans don't want.
But you all out WRONG. This is because Americans support Medicare 4 All by 70%.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...ll-health-care

Old 11-13-2019, 02:21 AM

27,520 posts, read 28,613,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I urgently urge Republican lawmakers to read a new Newsweek magazine report on the endless unconscionable business tactics current U.S. President Donald Trump has used throughout his business career to avoid accountability for his actions.
Donald Trump has been a household name for decades. Why is it that we never heard how corrupt he was during all that time from Democrats or anybody else? Why is it that Donald Trump suddenly became a monster of unconscionable proportions just when he ran for President as a Republican?

Is it possible that all of this is just political? Nah.. it couldn’t be.

Old 11-13-2019, 05:02 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,843,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Donald Trump has been a household name for decades. Why is it that we never heard how corrupt he was during all that time from Democrats or anybody else? Why is it that Donald Trump suddenly became a monster of unconscionable proportions just when he ran for President as a Republican?

Is it possible that all of this is just political? Nah.. it couldn’t be.
Could it be that most of his creepiness and corrupt ways came out, when he became the worst president and commander in chief in our history? Why would the average person hear about a New York corrupt business man outside of New York city?

When you run for a public office and that INCLUDES the highest office in America, you better be ready to face scrutiny. The trumps have gotten away with low budget dealings all of their lives. Now it is way out in the open, for the world to see.

The best statement you made is: "trump is a monster." On that I will agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies