Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 11:37 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times

Advertisements

Ever wonder why Trump kept hiring undoubtedly the most incompetent lawyer who has ever sat foot inside the White House? Ever wonder why the typically disloyal Trump never said a bad word about Giuliani despite his numerous bloopers and legal fumble?

One reason may be that Trump has to. Giuliani knows so much about Trump's criminal enterprise that if he sings, the bars that appear would not be musical notes.

Quote:
Rudy Giuliani says Trump will stay loyal to him but said that he has 'insurance'

In a telephone interview with the Guardian, in response to a question about whether he was nervous that Trump might “throw him under a bus” in the impeachment crisis, Giuliani said, with a slight laugh: “I’m not, but I do have very, very good insurance, so if he does, all my hospital bills will be paid.” Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello, who was also on the call, then interjected: “He’s joking.” Whether it was a joke or a veiled threat, Giuliani has emerged as a key player in the impeachment proceedings, which center on the question of whether Trump sought to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate his political rival, Joe Biden.

Old 11-14-2019, 11:46 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Ever wonder why Trump kept hiring undoubtedly the most incompetent lawyer who has ever sat foot inside the White House? Ever wonder why the typically disloyal Trump never said a bad word about Giuliani despite his numerous bloopers and legal fumble?

One reason may be that Trump has to. Giuliani knows so much about Trump's criminal enterprise that if he sings, the bars that appear would not be musical notes.

That's how J. Edgar Hoover stayed in his job as the dictator of the FBI, until his death. He collected all the dirty secrets of the politicians and then let them know what would be revealed if they ever messed with him.

Old 11-14-2019, 11:53 PM

2,495 posts, read 867,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

“I’m not, but I do have very, very good insurance, so if he does, all my hospital bills will be paid” just sounds like a trailing improvised quip to take the blunt shortness off of what would be an otherwise terse “I’m not.”

Old 11-15-2019, 12:05 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,768,427 times
Sometime soon someone else is going flip on Trump. He is too much of a jerk and the people who stand by him, like Michael Cohen, get tired of being treated like dirt and putting themselves at legal risk. It could be Rudy who flips or it could be Mulvaney. Or Bolton, although Bolton was never Trump's chump like the others.

Old 11-15-2019, 12:26 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Wow, I eagerly opened the thread thinking this sounds bad.......nope just more TDS.

Old 11-15-2019, 01:25 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
We can all see Trump is NOT loyal to anyone. He’ll throw them under the bus in a minute and then claim he doesn’t know them very well. The Republicans who kiss up to Trump are dirtying themselves up just working with him. Trump is the most corrupt president we’ve ever had. He has no morals or compassion. It’s always all about HIM. Most Americans are sick of his childish sociopathic behavior.

Old 11-15-2019, 03:03 AM

29,825 posts, read 24,908,096 times
I guess we have to wait till 2024 to prove you wrong, when Trump finishes his second term. Until then, keep those liberal tears flowing!

Old 11-15-2019, 03:06 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Wow, I eagerly opened the thread thinking this sounds bad.......nope just more TDS.
That`s a powerful defense of the president. Screech TDS and run away. What else do they have?

Old 11-15-2019, 03:14 AM

29,825 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
What else do they have?

We have stone cold sober reality on our side. Trump will be your president until 2024, when America overwhelming votes to continue winning by electing his GOP replacement.

Old 11-15-2019, 03:48 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
That`s a powerful defense of the president. Screech TDS and run away. What else do they have?
You misunderstood. I made no attempt to defend Trump. I commented on the absurdity of the thread title and original post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies