Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 02:51 PM

1,070 posts, read 392,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Hunter probably bought Meth and Heroin with the money. This dude is going to use again. I had a friend who was a former Heroin addict. 15 years later he went to a party and had a heart attack from an overdose, the people in the house panicked and put him in his car unconscious and cleaned the house of drugs. They did not call 911 for quite a while ......I always think maybe he could have been saved.

This stuff haunts you forever:

"Hunter Biden described several drug relapses over the past decade – including after his dismissal from the Navy Reserve in 2014 after testing positive for cocaine. In one incident he described from 2016, he says he had a gun pointed to his head while attempting to purchase crack in Los Angeles. During another incident, in 2017, police in Arizona found a crack pipe in his rental car after it was damaged in an accident."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hunt...ry?id=64064060

Why do we NEVER hear about this from CNN?
And a former BF of my daughter overdosed and died on heroin

What does any of this have to do w 2020 election?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2019, 02:59 PM

4,005 posts, read 2,081,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNC View Post
And a former BF of my daughter overdosed and died on heroin

What does any of this have to do w 2020 election?
Im guessing it has to do with a son being connected to a father who is also a proposed Democratic candidate getting paid the mere pittance of 83G a month to do nothing for a company in the Ukraine meaning absolutely nothing to the 2020 election, while our president investigating that fact is very bad for it?

I don't know...

I am a registered Democrat, and I have no idea what my party wants to do for the US in 2020, other than try to fry Trump. If that is the only plan my party has - they are in pretty rough shape.

Old 11-16-2019, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
When Toyman explains why he doesn't care about Russians paying Trump double the value of a property they turned over to him then I will worry about a few dollars from a legal "political connection" job.

Or, his concern about GWB and how he partnered with 1/2 brother of Bin Laden and vast other political and family connections for his Oil Company (which I think went bust)

OR, how little old GWB ended up putting together a deal for the Texas Rangers....

"Bush personally received $14.9 million for his $600,000 investment (which he didn't have in the first place - he borrowed 500K) "

In these cases some of it was actually investigated by the SEC - insider trading and all, but GWB refused to release the findings when POTUS.

Just a bit of that:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profes...George_W._Bush

The idea that people trade off their family names is nothing new.

Let's get back to the subject at hand - that is, our corrupt and crooked POTUS. Please?

I guess Toyman keeps his rage centered on those who didn't come off the Mayflower or aren't born into billionaire families.
Craigirl has it exactly right! All of Trump followers here on C-D deflect, change subject and lack any and all ability to focus on the topic at hand. I’m guessing that they get this ‘trait’ directly from Trump

I’ve been an OP several times and it’s interesting - to me - to watch the Original Topic go thru so many changes that I can’t recognize the Topic.

ie “Trump lies 13,000 times and his followers don’t care” becomes, Hillary’s crooked, Hunter’s a crooked heroin addict, TDS, “Never Trumper” Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii, every pol lies, B.Clinton got BJ’s from Monica, illegal voters cost Trump to lose CA etc. etc. etc.

In biz world meetings people would be banished from the room if they didn’t stay on topic - trust-me on this

Old 11-16-2019, 03:04 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Im guessing it has to do with a son being connected to a father who is also a proposed Democratic candidate getting paid the mere pittance of 83G a month to do nothing for a company in the Ukraine meaning absolutely nothing to the 2020 election, while our president investigating that fact is very bad for it?

I don't know...

I am a registered Democrat, and I have no idea what my party wants to do for the US in 2020, other than try to fry Trump. If that is the only plan my party has - they are in pretty rough shape.
Fried Donald is just a side order....

The actual Rule of Law and a return to semi-normalcy and the Will of the People is part of the main course.

If you would like to have an idea perhaps you should check out the web site of Mayor Pete or others...and read it. My take is that almost none of the platforms or suggestions will have to do with Trump, who - after all - is nothing but a narcissitic a con man celebrity. It's his nationalistic and corrupt tribe that presents the bigger problem.

Old 11-16-2019, 03:10 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Hunter probably bought Meth and Heroin with the money. This dude is going to use again. I had a friend who was a former Heroin addict. 15 years later he went to a party and had a heart attack from an overdose, the people in the house panicked and put him in his car unconscious and cleaned the house of drugs. They did not call 911 for quite a while ......I always think maybe he could have been saved.

Why do we NEVER hear about this from CNN?
Can you fill us in on the Palin "Track" and happy times or the entire Family?

It might be book length, but you seem to "know things" so perhaps you can help?

" President Donald Trump has again broached the idea of freeing former Illinois governor and one-time “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant Rod Blagojevich from a Colorado federal prison

I guess you are probably OK with this since it involves a Male with a Gun"

"“Palin approached Loewe and struck her on the left side of her head near her eye with a closed fist,” the affidavit read. “Loewe got on the ground in a fetal position because she didn’t know what else he would do. Palin then kicked Loewe on the right knee.”
The argument escalated. Track went inside the home and emerged with a gun, Loewe alleged, yelling, “Do you think I won’t do it?”"

Can you imagine your son punching his woman to the ground, kicking her and then pulling an AR out?

This is just one of many many many many many.

People are fallible. If Hunter and Track are failures that is all on them. But no one would be surprised if Track eventually got a high paid Reality TV slot.

Old 11-16-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post

I don't know...

“Son of candidate” has nuthin to do w price of bananas is my point....unless Joe personally fed Hunter the heroin

And, the Dems want a lot in 2020 - here’s a short list:

End this joke of a China Trade War

Lower budget deficit

Raise taxes on high earners that Trump cut - and more tax cuts for middle class

Believe in Climate Change

Health care for all - either public option or Medicare-for-All

Renew Iran nuclear deal

Stronger background checks - Moscow Mitch/Trump are blocking this

End love affair w Putin

End love affair w N.Korea

There’s more, but it’s Happy Hour now - I gotta go!

Old 11-16-2019, 03:15 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,745,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Hunter Biden is a "nothing burger" compared to the Mafioso crime syndicate currently being run out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue but go ahead and twist yourself into a "Benghazi" pretzel over it !

The dems want to run him out because they're trying to boost Joe Biden in the polls, since most dems want either Warren, Sanders, or Buttigieg.

Old 11-16-2019, 03:30 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...company-report

We have the MSM and the dimwits in the Democratic party to thank for finally, after years, getting this covered. The Biden influence peddling racket had slipped under the radar-ignored by the MSM with virtually NO coverage. Now, with the constant temper tantrums and feet stomping of Ukraine,Ukraine,Ukraine, the word is out. The Biden family corruption is no front and center in people's attention. And thinking people are still wondering why a president is facing impeachment...for working with another country to investigate corruption.
GW Bush's and Bill Clinton's children did the same thing, and its not illegal.

GW Bush's daughter "Jenna Bush became the editor-at-large at Southern Living magazine, a UNICEF Next Generation chair, and most recently, an NBC correspondent" making $4 million dollars.

Chelsea Clinton "serves on the board of Directors at Expedia" and Chelsea made a short lived $600,000 deal with NBC to produce "feel good" videos."

Jenna and Chelsea were given those high paying jobs partly because those companies hoped to get preferential treatment from their fathers political connections. But since Jenna, Chelsea, and Hunter are not directly involved in government it is not illegal.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-car...te-house.html/

The actual corruption is what Trumps children are doing while they currently serve in Trumps White House.

While Ivanka Trump was a senior adviser in Trumps White House her "company won provisional approval from the Chinese government for three new trademarks, giving it monopoly rights to sell Ivanka brand jewellery, bags and spa services in the world's second-largest economy. And the same night the Chinese government gave Ivanka the trademarks she ate dinner with the Chinese president at Trumps Mar-a-Lago club."

Ivanka Trump's companies exports to China went up 166% last year, while her China sales hit record levels in 2017.

And as of November 2018 "the Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...-a7689071.html
https://www.apnews.com/0a3283036d2f4e699da4aa3c6dd01727

In 2017 Don Trump Jr. sold "a $15.8 million Trump Park Avenue penthouse to Angela Chen, who runs a consulting firm with ties to Chinese government officials." And this property was sold for 25% more than it was worth.

When Trump became president Jared Kushner's family owed $1.4 billion dollars for a real estate lease, and they had no idea how they would get the money.

"Multiple foreign governments seized on this uncertainty, privately discussing ways to take advantage of his business entanglements and financial difficulties when dealing with the United States."

And just in time the Kushner family received a $1 billion dollar real estate lease bailout from Qatar (the very country Jared Kushner asked for help while he was a senior adviser in Trumps White House.)

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-kids-profit-presidency

Trump Jr. told a Indian business newspaper that India would be “a market that we would be very interested in, post-politics.” And while Trump Jr. is expressing desires to do business in India, president Trump is bringing India's Prime Minister to political rallies and hailing him as "Howdy, Modi!" to cheering crowds (an action that has a cloud of potential conflict of interest and corruption.)

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...nt-slams-biden
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49788492

Hunter Biden was not directly involved in the US government when he received that money, but Trumps children and their husbands are making/getting billions of dollars from foreign countries/governments while they are active members of the US government.

Last edited by chad3; 11-16-2019 at 03:58 PM..

Old 11-18-2019, 03:56 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
OK Boomer

Create a list of this Biden "corruption" and we'll compare it with Trump's.....I'll wait
Can't do it. Unlike Trump, Biden is an establishment goon. Media has covered up everything he's ever done. The only reason you even know about Biden's son and the Ukraine is because it came out during the course of investigating and trying to bring down Donald Trump.

Old 11-18-2019, 03:58 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Can't do it. Unlike Trump, Biden is an establishment goon. Media has covered up everything he's ever done. The only reason you even know about Biden's son and the Ukraine is because it came out during the course of investigating and trying to bring down Donald Trump.

My initial thought was that this was a way for the Democrats to get rid of BIDEN it's such an obvious Biden scandal and not Trump's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies