Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2019, 08:01 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times

Advertisements

Wallace is a neocon at best. Enjoy sharing his bed.

Old 11-18-2019, 08:35 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Its been interesting to watch Wallace's migration into bleary eyed disbelief. It's a textbook case for how the left programs people into the herd mentality which is sweeping major cities and news papers. Career diplomats being surprised is not an impeachable offense and in fact is consistent with the character of the POTUS duly elected by free people.

What is dangerous as AG Barr states is the intentional subversion of the Executive branch of our government. Did anyone else hear the "sedition" undercurrent in his speech? I thought that I did.

Old 11-18-2019, 08:54 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Its been interesting to watch Wallace's migration into bleary eyed disbelief. It's a textbook case for how the left programs people into the herd mentality which is sweeping major cities and news papers. Career diplomats being surprised is not an impeachable offense and in fact is consistent with the character of the POTUS duly elected by free people.

What is dangerous as AG Barr states is the intentional subversion of the Executive branch of our government. Did anyone else hear the "sedition" undercurrent in his speech? I thought that I did.

The intentional subversion of the executive branch is being performed by Trump. Nobody can attempt to subvert it except for him.
You should be grateful for the three co-equal branches; without them we would have a full on dictator by now.

Old 11-18-2019, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
They think they share a victim mentality with him and they have bonded. Actually, up until recently Trump never saw himself as a victim, just a master manipulator who could play the victim card on cue.

But Trump's defense has been that the common people (who just want justice and good government) are 'attacking' Trump supporters through 'attacking' Trump. Pure nonsense.

Now Trump in his stone cold stubborn arrogance has gotten himself into a real mess. He may get out of this without removal from office, but his reputation and his legacy (more importantly, his money-making brand) is in tatters. This is not directly the fault of his supporters/enablers but they will prefer to think we are attacking them through our calling to account the Dear leader, and they circle the wagons.
What utter hyperbole. People just love to write about how much in trouble WE are in. This latest twist is just another in a long line of attempts to besmirch an elected official. Trust me, we are not worried now nor are WE victims....You've got a series of large surprises coming your way.

Buckle up.

Old 11-18-2019, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
You guys really can not take any criticism of Trump. I understand the truth can be painful, but this denial of reality is not healthy for you.
Check the mirror.

Have a beer

Old 11-18-2019, 08:58 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Interesting any protest of being boiled in oil without due process is a savage lashing out

Old 11-18-2019, 09:07 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I really, really do not understand how they can support him in any way, shape, or form. Seriously, I can not think of one quality that I can name that makes him remotely qualified for this job, or worthy of any respect. The man is dumb as a rock and a proven liar and cheat.
Quote:
They think they share a victim mentality with him and they have bonded. Actually, up until recently Trump never saw himself as a victim, just a master manipulator who could play the victim card on cue.

But Trump's defense has been that the common people (who just want justice and good government) are 'attacking' Trump supporters through 'attacking' Trump. Pure nonsense.

Now Trump in his stone cold stubborn arrogance has gotten himself into a real mess. He may get out of this without removal from office, but his reputation and his legacy (more importantly, his money-making brand) is in tatters. This is not directly the fault of his supporters/enablers but they will prefer to think we are attacking them through our calling to account the Dear leader, and they circle the wagons.
Quote:
... This latest twist is just another in a long line of attempts to besmirch an elected official.
The man is an amoral criminal who lies to you constantly.

I stand by my post.

Old 11-18-2019, 09:15 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
This is the kind of interview that gives Fox News credibility. I don't believe that Fox News viewers like being continually told only a slanted and biased view of politics. Without Wallace this network is laughable propaganda.

Actually, they are laughable propaganda even with Wallace.
I do believe that CNN viewers do like being continually told only a slanted and biased view of politics. It isn't unusual at all for some FOX commentators to criticize Trump and be tough in interviews with his supporters. CNN and other msm ? All bias all the time.

Old 11-18-2019, 09:18 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
Quote:
What utter hyperbole. People just love to write about how much in trouble WE are in. This latest twist is just another in a long line of attempts to besmirch an elected official. Trust me, we are not worried now nor are WE victims....You've got a series of large surprises coming your way.

Buckle up.
Like Trump's justice system clearing Hillary of any wrong doing concerning her emails? Huh, Trump is strangely quiet about that, but I'm sure the lock her up chant will continue by low information people that still don't know that that conspiracy theory has finally been put to rest.

Chris Wallace is about the only sane one on FOX. I view him as a guinea pig to see if ratings fall if he criticizes Trump. FYI Paul Ryan, remember him(?) is on the board of FOX and supposedly wants to reign in Trump. Business Insider Former House Speaker Paul Ryan Reportedly Wants To Use His Position On Fox's Board To Do Something About Trump. Read it, it's an interesting article.

What's sad is when insiders like Ryan speak up against Trump, and for very good reason, yet his devoted followers don't want to listen to reality. Why? Trump doesn't care about you personally, and he's not "one of us."

Old 11-18-2019, 09:18 AM

Quote:
The man is an amoral criminal who lies to you constantly.

I stand by my post.
And you see, that is the essence of democracy; disagreement.

What is not is the false attempts to hurt the President. You remember Stormy? Meuller? Russia?

MAGA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies