Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 02:45 PM

506 posts, read 514,830 times

Advertisements

Article totally taken out of context.

Chik fill a, MET THEIR COMMITMENT. And then moved onto their next mission.

They successfully met their multi-year commitment, in spite of the LGBT community protests. And are now moving onto their next commitment. Y'all who believe they caved are hopeful idiots, and will believe anything the fake news media will tell you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2019, 03:13 PM

5,102 posts, read 2,047,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
First of all, "he" is a she.
So, that mean you're also an SJW as well I presume? I wonder if Bitey might not be wrong then you don't want to click that video because you don't want to be challenged by its premise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckRebel View Post

They successfully met their multi-year commitment, in spite of the LGBT community protests. And are now moving onto their next commitment. Y'all who believe they caved are hopeful idiots, and will believe anything the fake news media will tell you.
That mean you saw that vlog from Anthony Brian Lagan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1q6rCUS5Ug

Old 11-19-2019, 03:19 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
So, that mean you're also an SJW as well I presume?
Sorry, I don't respond to name calling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
I wonder if Bitey might not be wrong then you don't want to click that video because you don't want to be challenged by its premise?
Obviously I'm right that you actually have no idea what is in those videos you keep posting, since you still can't tell us anything about them. If you don't understand them and want someone else to watch and explain it to you, just say so. It's pretty much what we're all thinking by now anyway.

Old 11-19-2019, 03:50 PM

5,102 posts, read 2,047,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Sorry, I don't respond to name calling.
The term SJW is nothing as name calling compared to some words used in the French Quebec slang, some people used (and still use) words like "mongol" would mean retard, idiot, imbecile and other negatives meaning along with other words then I won't mention it.
Quote:
Obviously I'm right that you actually have no idea what is in those videos you keep posting, since you still can't tell us anything about them. If you don't understand them and want someone else to watch and explain it to you, just say so. It's pretty much what we're all thinking by now anyway.

I'm surprised than a woman who have a degree wants a big deep philosophical question about a random video.

Old 11-19-2019, 05:33 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,843,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity2019 View Post
First, thanks for the news, I would not have known this. It's very disappointing news to me. I love Chick-Fil-A and love what they stand for. Just wish the gay community would not influence what they can an can't do or where they can run a restaurant. This is all the same thing, just like somebody complained about the musical lyrics at Chick Fil A and the words are no longer in the music in Chick Fil A because they won in supreme court due to the religious lyrics. This is the gay community doing the same thing complaining because Chick Fil A stands for the right things in the messed up world we live in where man wants marry man and woman wants to marry a woman. I would disagree with you saying it is bigotry or hate to stand for one's beliefs. True Christianity is showing love to all. You can still disagree with the activity or practice and love the person. There is nothing anti-Christian about those organizations that support traditional marriage.

Telling consenting adults that their loving, committed, monogamous relationship is messed up isn't loving.

Old 11-19-2019, 06:06 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,603 posts, read 17,927,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckRebel View Post

Yes, you're right, the two year cycle has run its course.

Notice, though, they've now moved on to charities that are not exclusive.

I wouldn't call that caving, rather, "learning".

It's the same thing, as now you can't find pet stores that sell puppies. 30 years ago, every large mall had a pet store that sold puppies. Enough of the puppy mill suffering. Those pet stores are gone. For the most part.

Old 11-19-2019, 07:58 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
Very soon. Chick fil a will be getting woke and going broke.
Only if people stop going. I think you can still be Christian and not anti-LGTBQIA. Look at In and Out Burger for instance.

Old 11-19-2019, 08:04 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,053,282 times
So is it okay for liberals to eat there now? My kids love that stuff. I think it tastes good too. I just didn't like going there because of their anti-LBGT garbage.

Old 11-19-2019, 08:23 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,603 posts, read 17,927,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
So is it okay for liberals to eat there now? My kids love that stuff. I think it tastes good too. I just didn't like going there because of their anti-LBGT garbage.

I'm going to wait to eat there after January 1. I LOVE that food too. I also avoided it because their Anti LBGT garbage, too. Yum. ;D Can't wait. Come on, January 1. ;D

Old 11-19-2019, 10:59 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,622,028 times
I won’t eat their “Christian chicken sandwich “ never thought they were worth it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies