Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 08:44 PM

1,086 posts, read 442,897 times

Advertisements

Come on Santa, a Senate slap down of the impeachment ( sounds like this may be a new years present) , horowitz, report, Barrs findings. A December to remember!

https://twitter.com/thefrogmeme/stat...29648440717313
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2019, 08:47 PM

27,662 posts, read 16,151,349 times
Its gonna be "devastaing".. "bomshell" .."blow torch" .. etc, only this time for real. I have to admit it, im gonna love it.

Old 11-21-2019, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Its gonna be "devastaing".. "bomshell" .."blow torch" .. etc, only this time for real. I have to admit it, im gonna love it.
A drinking game. You take a drink every time a Democrat or media used the word
" chilling" to describe a nevertrump witnesses testimony. You would be hammered.

they are going to really see chilling testimony soon enough.

Old 11-21-2019, 09:04 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,758,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Me too!

Old 11-21-2019, 09:55 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,942,450 times
I would like to see Peace on Earth, Good Will toward Men. Trump could come down with a bad case of carpal tunnel that would prevent him from plunking out all those tweets. Plus, he would come down with a bad case of laryngitis.

Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi would escape together to spend the Holidays on a remote island in the South Pacific.

Gym Jordan would be visited by the Ghost of Christmas Past and become overwhelmed with contrition. He would spend the time between Christmas and New Years apologizing to all the young men who were sexually molested by their team doctor during Jordan's watch.

Devin Nunes will finally shut the F up because he will be rendered speechless with joy when Putin invites him to come spend a Russian Christmas at Putin's Winter Villa in the Gulag.

Joe and Hunter Biden will convince Rudy Giuliani that they want to bury the hatchet and invite Rudy over to partake of some holiday cheer. When Rudy arrives with a case of Harvey's Bristol Cream, the Bidens bury the hatchet between his shoulder blades.

And the American people on all sides of the equation have a blissfully quiet holiday and don't even try to kill their nearest and dearest over a discussion of politics that didn't come up after everyone was done pigging out on turkey and pumpkin pie.

"God Bless Us - Each and Everyone!"

Old 11-21-2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I would like to see Peace on Earth, Good Will toward Men. Trump could come down with a bad case of carpal tunnel that would prevent him from plunking out all those tweets. Plus, he would come down with a bad case of laryngitis.

Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi would escape together to spend the Holidays on a remote island in the South Pacific.

Gym Jordan would be visited by the Ghost of Christmas Past and become overwhelmed with contrition. He would spend the time between Christmas and New Years apologizing to all the young men who were sexually molested by their team doctor during Jordan's watch.

Devin Nunes will finally shut the F up because he will be rendered speechless with joy when Putin invites him to come spend a Russian Christmas at Putin's Winter Villa in the Gulag.

Joe and Hunter Biden will convince Rudy Giuliani that they want to bury the hatchet and invite Rudy over to partake of some holiday cheer. When Rudy arrives with a case of Harvey's Bristol Cream, the Bidens bury the hatchet between his shoulder blades.

And the American people on all sides of the equation have a blissfully quiet holiday and don't even try to kill their nearest and dearest over a discussion of politics that didn't come up after everyone was done pigging out on turkey and pumpkin pie.

Very kind. Happy holidays and may God bless you as well.

I will hope for the big payback for Democrats to happen in new years and the elections

Old 11-21-2019, 10:21 PM

1,417 posts, read 735,601 times
Two more Supreme court vacancies: Roberts and Ginsburg.

Old 11-21-2019, 10:29 PM

15,854 posts, read 6,557,396 times
All the best for my family and friends. Less hate in the world. Peace, joy, and wisdom for everybody.

Old 11-21-2019, 10:32 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,420,277 times
I want the right to stop seeing everything as about politics.

Old 11-21-2019, 11:09 PM

19,846 posts, read 12,116,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post

Joe and Hunter Biden will convince Rudy Giuliani that they want to bury the hatchet and invite Rudy over to partake of some holiday cheer. When Rudy arrives with a case of Harvey’s Bristol cream, the Bidens bury the hatchet between his shoulder blades.

Isn’t that sweet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies