Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 05:17 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,081,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Bc he didn't go against American interests to push his own agenda with Russia. Yeah he said that, but what did he actually do? And that's the difference.

Some things can have a dual interest/benefit.

Investigating the Biden's shady dealings in Ukraine is in the best interest of America....even if it does have the effect of helping Trump.

But we're supposed to accept that just because Biden is running for President, that he's somehow off limits to investigation?

Might want to tell that to Obama and Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2019, 05:26 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Virtual reality on full display. Trump is interested in filling his pockets.
How so? Is the propaganda saying that.. of course.. the HATETRUMP TV has a million fake talking points to fill up the viewers brains with nonsense now the Trump that is doing great things for the people.

Fact is Trump's businesses have taken a big hit because of HATETRUMP TV. We have a great president that is actually looking out for Americans, not his businesses. And guess what, before Trump took office he said he doesn't care about his businesses. He passed them over to his kids to run.

Trump wants to better this nation , spend our tax dollars wisely and make a better America, The more he does for Americans the more HATETRUMP TV ignores the great things he has done and smears him because they want power and will do and say any lie about Trump.

The gossip mongers on Main stream media love to smear this president 24/7.

Evil did this same thing 2000 years ago to a perfect man and nailed him to a cross. I know what gossip and hate can do.. Destroy.

The dems don't have FACTS, they have hate.

Old 11-21-2019, 05:29 AM

3,410 posts, read 4,464,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Why do righties ask the same questions over and over?

One more time; there is a difference between using the government of the United States for national interest and personal interest. What can't you people understand about that?
At this point, they're just running around like ants trying to find any argument that would stick. I don't think you'll ever find a larger talent pool for mental gymnastics than the city-data poc forums.

Old 11-21-2019, 05:37 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Since the people elected them to be there.

Or do you only believe in that system when it elevates one of your candidates?
You hit the nail on the head here.

Schiff was NOT elected.

Which is the problem with this country right now. A group of rogue, un-elected bureaucrats are calling the shots. A bunch of bureaucrats who put the protection of that bureaucracy, and saving their own jobs, over the good of the country.

Old 11-21-2019, 05:40 AM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
It probably has to do with watching Biden do it without any consequences !!! Many people don't understand how a democrat can do it and nothing is ever done about it but find it a problem when a republican is accused of it !!! It becomes even more problematic when there is no direct evidence the republican actually did it !!!

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedict...irect+evidence

Direct Evidence
Evidence in the form of testimony from a witness who actually saw, heard, or touched the subject of questioning. Evidence that, if believed, proves existence of the fact in issue without inference or presumption.
Once again:

Biden asked to have a currupt official removed. The official had ALREADY been found currupt and was still in the role. He was found so by proper channels, and should have been removed.

Contrarily, Trump was trying to use back-channels to have a foreign government do his political hack-work. If he really believed that Biden was acting in a bad way, he should have had the US Gov't (DOJ, Commerce, FBI, etc.) handle it, and AT LEAST he should have done his direction through proper channels.

What I don't understand is why R's keep dredging up silly talking points that have an easy answer. There is so much wrong with DC, and Dems and R's both have culpability. Why don't you guys address the issues, instead of trying to be so partisan? (Rhetorical question, I know. Because if you address the issues, you'll take down your own guy along with the enemy.)

Old 11-21-2019, 05:47 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,207,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
why didn;t obama get impeached when the gave cover to isis, allowing them to expand territory and recruit. Obama said this to support his re-election.

Obama was the greatest patron of Iranian terror by supplying them with pallets of cash and gold, in secret, to fund their spread of terror and destruction.

Obama reneged on his red line to not annoy putin.

And why didn;t the state dept and ambassadors go insane when placed Europe in danger when Ukraine was invaded by Russia. Obama send food and blankets, drops the supplies in Poland! all in an effort to not annoy putin. Trump is accused of the potential collapse of Europe even though he supplied Ukraine with effective weapons to thwart the Russian takeover.
The GOP tried for 8+ years. Starting on the night of his first election win.
They tried so hard that they gave us TRUMP. The most CORRUPT Pres. in our history.

Old 11-21-2019, 05:49 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
So why didn't Obama get impeached when he told Putin's guy under a hot mike "I can be more flexible after this, my last election'?
Obama was telling Putin I need to be re-elected and then I can be more flexible.. hint hint.

Old 11-21-2019, 05:55 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
So why didn't Obama get impeached when he told Putin's guy under a hot mike "I can be more flexible after this, my last election'?

Because what Obama meant was, I will have more ability to get the GOP to go along with programs that would benefit both of our countries because I now have tenure.

If you guys want to believe Trump didn't mean anything illegal in HIS call, why can't we do the same ?

But, I should also inform you, Obama is long gone......old news...…..not around any longer.

Old 11-21-2019, 06:08 AM

3,838 posts, read 3,064,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
Since when does Adam Schiff and his collection of special interests represent "the country"?

The only thing Schiff represents is the political corruption of the dRAT party.

Old 11-21-2019, 06:47 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,726,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
You hit the nail on the head here.

Schiff was NOT elected.
He wasn't?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies