Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will the House Democrats call a vote to officially impeach President Trump based on what we have see
Yes 86 68.25%
No 40 31.75%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 07:53 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,926,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I agree !!!

IDK if the republicans can resist dragging the democrats through the mud puddle they created !!!

Any trial in the senate could last right up to election day 2020 !!!
Doubtful !!!!!! Senate Republicans !!!!!! and White House officials !!!!! just met and discussed !!!!! limiting impeachment hearings !!!!!! to two weeks !!!!!!!!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...0f6_story.html

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-22-2019, 07:55 AM

8,956 posts, read 2,554,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Doubtful !!!!!! Senate Republicans !!!!!! and White House officials !!!!! just met and discussed !!!!! limiting impeachment hearings !!!!!! to two weeks !!!!!!!!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...0f6_story.html

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a good thing, just because House Democrats pooped on the carpet, it won't do the country any good to rub their nose in it. There's more important work to be done than simply scoring political points, so I'd support moving on from this quickly.

Old 11-22-2019, 07:55 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,368,692 times
Quote:
You can do your own homework on that !!! No one else is obligated to do it for you !!!
So nothing. That's what I figured.

If you believe Nunes has some damaging/important information that he hasn't paraded out yet, I have a bridge to sell you....

Old 11-22-2019, 07:57 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Trump would do just fine. He's not constrained by truth. You forget what a "strength" that is if your goal is to avoid being held accountable for your actions.

But why would he call Schiff. Was Schiff a witness to the call? Was he in Ukraine? I thought that anyone that didn't have a written confession was just hear-say at best.
Shifty Schiff is a fact witness and has said both he knows the WB and doesn't know the WB !!!

Under oath HE CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS !!!

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
President Trump wants Shifty Adam Schiff as his first witness if a trial takes place in the Senate and 2nd Hunter !!!

Can you imagine that ?
Liar Adam Schiff under oath !!! To be honest he has lied so much I doubt if he can remember the truth !!! It would be his complete undoing and expose him for his corruption !!!
The list of witnesses would be fact witnesses many who have lied to push the democrat narrative for political gain !!!

Hunter Biden has already admitted he likely would have not had a position on the board of a corrupt company in the Ukraine if his last name wasn't Biden !!! It would seem Hunter is willing to tell the truth !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFlZPnS0gKc

Very strange how you can label Schiff as "Shifty" when you support Donald Trump. If anyone fits that label, it would be Trump. Not just because of his dishonest makeup, but also because , from one day to the next, he will shift what he said he meant when he said something.

We are living in an upside down world right now. Honorable war veterans are questioned and draft dodgers are held up in esteem. Intelligent , loyal government employees are not believed, and a proven liar is suddenly a pillar of honesty. We celebrate corruption and attack those who try to tell us about it.

If there has ever been a stranger period in our American history, I have not seen it.

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post

If you believe Nunes has some damaging/important information that he hasn't paraded out yet, I have a bridge to sell you....
Nunes was involved with Parnas, Giuliani's indicted co-conspirator.

He likely has damaging information, but this information is unlikely to help Trump out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Absolutely it does. It goes towards justifying the actions of the president, the suggestion by those conducting the witch hunt is that there was no reason for Trump to do what he did other than personal gain....if they show that there was legitimate concerns in Ukraine....well it kills that narrative now doesn't it?

The entire basis of the impeachment fiasco falls apart.
No, it doesn't. Ukraine is corrupt. Literally no one is arguing otherwise.

Again, that is irrelevant to whether Trump's alleged actions regarding Ukraine were an abuse of power/bribe/extortion/whatever or not. Completely irrelevant.

27,549 posts, read 28,630,498 times
Quote:
Whether or not Ukraine is corrupt has nothing to do with the subject of the impeachment. The impeachment is about the Trump administration's interactions with the Ukrainian government. Hunter is not affiliated with/connected to either government in any way.
Hunter Biden is not in any way connected with the United States government?

How in the world did he get a job paying $1 million a year in a poor eastern European country when he had no knowledge or experience in the field he was working in? Can most Americans fathom how such a thing can even be possible?

LOL

Old 11-22-2019, 07:59 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:

For a fee you might be able to get Trump's name put on that bridge !!! A hooligan bridge might not have the same value !!! Do consider that !!!

Old 11-22-2019, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Hunter Biden is not in any way connected with the United States government?

LOL

Correct. What governmental position has he ever held? More importantly, this impeachment is about the actions of the Trump administration. What position in the Trump administration has he ever held?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies