Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2019, 03:01 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,295,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I'm trying to figure out why Obama had Biden as VP, bit now won't endorse him? Something happened to sour Barry on Joe, and maybe the Ukraine bribery was it? If not, what was it?

Or, is Barry keeping the door open for Michelle?
How often does an Ex-President endorse a candidate before the primaries even begin?

Obama will be there at the D Convention helping the nominee in any way he can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2019, 03:53 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,406,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Once again, Biden supported the firing of the prosecutor because he was corrupt in that he prosecuted 189 cases and he wasn't getting any convictions.

Lindsey Graham is just calling for a probe in an attempt to get the same effect that Trump was trying to get when he asked Zelensky to do it. However, now that everybody knows that Trump asked Zelensky to do it............it won't have any effect other than further agitating the Trump base when Biden is cleared.
You are dishonest or gullible.

Biden bragged on video about getting the prosecutor fired that is investigating his son's company.

To try to argue that his son working for the company had nothing to do with it is a jump the shark argument.

Last edited by ClemVegas; 11-22-2019 at 04:10 PM..

Old 11-22-2019, 04:14 PM

16,090 posts, read 10,753,057 times
Being investigated by Lindsey Graham is like being investigated by Howdy Doody.

Old 11-22-2019, 04:18 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,406,923 times
Biden once told a paralyzed man in a wheelchair to stand up so the crowd could see him.

Obama soon after selected Biden to be his VP.

He's not some whip smart adversary. Howdy Doody could take Joe Biden.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to brag on camera about threatening the removal of foreign aid to get a prosecutor fired for investigating your son's company.

Trump would be impeached and removed from office if he had done the same thing.

Old 11-22-2019, 09:47 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
You obviously haven’t a clue what it is that Trump did and why his action was a crime.
Yep-he worked to expose the corrupt and possibly criminal acts of Joe Biden and his family. What a meanie.

Old 11-23-2019, 07:37 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Yep-he worked to expose the corrupt and possibly criminal acts of Joe Biden and his family. What a meanie.
Bingo.

Old 11-23-2019, 07:38 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
It's about time. Hopefully Crazy Joe will be sent into retirement. Whatever Trump did with regards to Ukraine - Biden's done worse! For those of you who can't read well, here is the summary.

The inquiry by Graham (R-S.C.) is focused on any calls Biden may have had with Petro Poroshenko, then the Ukrainian president, regarding the firing of the country’s top prosecutor, as well as any that referenced an investigation of Burisma, the Ukrainian natural-gas company that employed Biden’s son Hunter Biden.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp
It's a witch hunt! And fake news! The Republicans are out to get Biden.

Old 11-23-2019, 09:12 AM

21,938 posts, read 9,508,101 times
I think Biden just threatened Graham not to move forward. Talk about criminal.

Old 11-23-2019, 09:20 AM

8,502 posts, read 3,343,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I think Biden just threatened Graham not to move forward. Talk about criminal.
You're repeating a Rudy Giuliani tweet - and here comes Rudy again!!! What Biden said is this:

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life," he said, going on to address Graham directly: "Lindsey... I'm just embarrassed by what you're doing -- for you -- I mean, my Lord."

Biden is pointing out that the Graham may come be embarrassed about and regret this his entire life. True his reputation is increasingly toast. Trump has publicly said that he's been trying to get Graham to undertake this 'investigation' for some time but with no result. The hearing testimony must appear pretty damaging to them.

Now Biden also believes Graham does feel threatened - by Trump.

He claimed Trump is "essentially holding power over him [Graham] that even the Ukrainians wouldn't yield to."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe...uments-ukraine

Old 11-23-2019, 10:29 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
You're repeating a Rudy Giuliani tweet - and here comes Rudy again!!! What Biden said is this:

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life," he said, going on to address Graham directly: "Lindsey... I'm just embarrassed by what you're doing -- for you -- I mean, my Lord."

Biden is pointing out that the Graham may come be embarrassed about and regret this his entire life. True his reputation is increasingly toast. Trump has publicly said that he's been trying to get Graham to undertake this 'investigation' for some time but with no result. The hearing testimony must appear pretty damaging to them.

Now Biden also believes Graham does feel threatened - by Trump.

He claimed Trump is "essentially holding power over him [Graham] that even the Ukrainians wouldn't yield to."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe...uments-ukraine
Yep-Biden looks increasingly desperate and irrational with his statements. Maybe he should stick with shooting his shotgun off the back porch and groping the neighbor kiddies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies